Action Nissan

New 888-599-6584
Used 888-521-6902

Great Dealership!

by from Fairview, TN |

I only rated the buying process as a four-star as I don't always like the give and take when trading-in a car and buying a used one. But these guys were fine at what they did. I even took my USED car mind you back for service (minor adjustment of belts) and it was done quickly and free of charge. Don't have my plate yet but I am sure I will next week. Nice folks and very much above board. I would tell anyone to try them as they're honest and know what they are doing.

Great service, friendly help, no long wait time.

by from Antioch, Tn. |

I didn`t buy my car from Action, but at Rivergate Nissan. When I went back the first time for service it was fair. The next time I needed service I was treated very bad, you would think buying a new car the service would be good. Thats when i went to Action. I have been treated very nice, and the service have been great.

Not impressed!

by from Smyrna, Tn |

Upon submission, received a quick call. Started out with a good conversation. I asked some questions that could not be answered. I was informed he would inquire and be right back with me. Needless to say that was the last time I heard from them. Not impressed!

Action Nissan responded to this review

July 20, 2014

Could you please contact Amanda Rose at Action Nissan? We need more information to be able to assist you. Thank you, Action Nissan

No deal

by from russellville,al |

Could not reach a deal with the sales staff, will look elsewhere