John Barker's Two Rivers Ford

Used 888-224-7642 Used888-224-7642
Service 888-409-8476 Service 888-409-8476

Good place to shop.

by from Lebanon, TN |

I had purchased a truck @ this dealership in 1995 and had a bad purchase. I told myself I would never buy there again. Well they had a truck I liked and had not seen another like it so I cautiously went to look at it. I ended up purchasing it and had a good purchase this time. Unlike before they did everything they said they would I am happy with my purchase.

Easy and painless

by from Mt. Juliet, TN |

Salesman Frank Snipes low pressure and very informative approach made buying easy. Dealership's first offer was more than fair which made signing painless...

December 3, 2015

Thanks so much for the wonderful comments of the team here at Two Rivers Ford. Thank you for your positive review and recommendation of our dealership!

Great Experience!

by from Hermitage, TN |

I called my Wayne Bandy at 4:30 PM on Thursday afternoon and told him I either needed to trade or purchase license plates for my existing truck...by 6:30 I was on my way home with signed papers and my new vehicle was delivered 2 days later...Great Service!

October 24, 2015

Thanks so much for your feedback, Comer. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

EXCELLENT SERVICE IN ALL DEPARTMENTS!

by from Mt. Juliet, TN |

The service and wait time was the fastest I've ever had there. I was in and out in 40 minutes. Loved it. I always receive great service there. Steve Taylor over the service department has a great crew. He even seen me at a gas station and as a courtesy as a customer purchased my tank of gas for my vehicle. I was floored but thought what great customer relations. Love the team at Two Rivers Ford. Gary Taylor my salesman for my vehicle is also the best. He worked dilligently on me having the vehicle I wanted and a payment that was also within my range. There isn't a better team at any other dealership. I'm looking forward to my next purchase with Gary.

October 30, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

Excellent service

by from Hermitage ,TN |

Very courteous and helpful for tire pressure and instrumentation recall. I may come back to reset clock.

Great service department

by from Mt. Juliet, TN |

Serviced 2014 F-150 in a very timely manner and staff was friendly as always.

October 31, 2015

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and Two Rivers Ford. It's good to hear our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Nashville, TN |

Everyone at Two Rivers Ford went above and beyond to make sure that I had the best possible experience. This was the first car I had ever purchased on my own, and I genuinely felt that the entire staff was there to help me and ensure that I was comfortable with my purchase. Excellent customer service.

Customer Satisfaction Survey

by from Lebanon, TN |

I arrived early before the service department had opened. However, my appointment was for 7AM. Mr. Scott came and took care of me and when the vehicles in front of me were moved, He took my vehicle back for the service I had scheduled. I was completely satisfied.

October 31, 2015

Thanks so much for the wonderful comments of the team here at Two Rivers Ford. Thank you for you business!

Excited beyond words!!

by from Franklin, Tennessee |

Where do I even begin, I had shopped all over the Nashville area and was so disappointed at the customer service I received. Then I heard Becca talking about John at Two Rivers Ford and called her on the NashFm 103.3 hotline. I was on my way to the studio and made a side trip to Mt. Juliet and boy was I glad I did! I got a call from John on the way and he told me to see Jay when I got there. My lease was up and I needed to trade in my Edge and wanted a new Explorer. Jay was amazing and introduced me to Brent my incredible sales person who took me on a few test drives and showed me everything I wanted to see. I had to get to the studio but told them I would be back, soon! I never felt pressured and knew when I left that I had found a home at Two Rivers Ford. I travel a lot with my radio show that is coast to coast and Jay called to check up on me and I assured him that when I came home in a few weeks I would be there to buy my new car. I had relatives in town and brought them with me to make the purchase. We all went on test drives and I had mentioned to Jay and Brent that we didn't have a lot of time. They made my purchase so easy and quite frankly every person in the building seemed to genuinely care if we were enjoying our experience. We were offered water or soda's and made to feel comfortable. When Jay showed me the numbers I couldn't believe the deal that John and the family at Two Rivers gave me. From the transfer of my Edge, to signing the paperwork with Kenny in finance (INCREDIBLE desktop by the way,) to sitting in my new Explorer and having Brent explain everything I felt part of a family. I haven't been THIS excited about buying a car in years! THIS is how car buying should be and I can't even begin to thank EVERYONE enough. When you walk in the front desk has a smile for you. The sales team treats you with kindness and respect and takes the time to listen to YOUR needs. Two Rivers you have proven that customer service matters and the follow up I have received from Brent and Jay is beyond impressive. Thank you so much for such an amazing experience because it certainly was frustrating for the last month trying to find somebody to work with. I will need another vehicle soon for my wife and you better believe we will start with my new family at Two Rivers Ford. Thank you all again so much. Sincerely, Shawn Parr Host of Nationally Syndicated Nash Nights Live

October 9, 2015

We are glad you chose our dealership! We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

overall very good experience

by from mt. juliet, TN |

It was a great experience. Abe was very good. He was kind. He also went over all of the option on the Ford Escape with us. Thanks.

October 9, 2015

Hi, Jeannie! Thank you for your positive review. It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're glad to hear that your visit was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!