John Barker's Two Rivers Ford

Used 888-224-7642
Service 888-409-8476

Good place to shop.

by from Lebanon, TN |

I had purchased a truck @ this dealership in 1995 and had a bad purchase. I told myself I would never buy there again. Well they had a truck I liked and had not seen another like it so I cautiously went to look at it. I ended up purchasing it and had a good purchase this time. Unlike before they did everything they said they would I am happy with my purchase.

Nice dealership with low pressure sales staff

by from Ft. Myers |

I saw on Google they had a bunch of positive review so I wanted to stop by and check them out. After all, Ford has really stepped up their game making vehicles more attractive and they seem to have also improved their quality. Nice facility, clean and their staff was more than accommodating. I would absolutely return to buy another vehicle.

Great Buying Experience!

by from Cedarburg, WI |

Found a vehicle I was interested in purchasing at Two Rivers Ford on Cars.com. Began communication with sales person via email. Jeff Augustine was the sales contact I worked through to handle all aspects of the transaction. He was very responsive and even picked me up at the airport to bring me to the dealership for completing the deal. Great vehicle! Great price! Great service! I highly recommend Two Rivers Ford. Will definitely buy from them again in the future!

No complaints here

by from Cottontown, TN |

Salesman was very helpful. I was very satisfied with the deal I made. No tricks, just straight shooting. In and out in under 3 hours.