Honda of Cleveland

Used 888-443-7592
Service 888-904-3670

Wonderful buying experience

by from Dalton GA |

Wonderful job buy the entire group, especially Jerry Anderson. Went several places and they beat every offer on our new Odessey. Fixed us up with the accessories my wife wanted without trying to up sell us. Got the sale done quickly and without a lot of fuss, heating everyone else in the area on price and when you add in the lifetime power train warranty it's a clear choice. Will shop there for our next car but since we drive Hondas it will be a long time before we need to buy another.

Poot communication and Service

by from Blairsville, GA |

We agreed on a price and pick up date. Received a call back from sales person and I was ready to proceed. An hour later received a call from sales manager stating they will not accommodate. In the mean time I was contacted by another dealer and I told them I had already found a vehicle. When I told the sales manager what I told the other dealer. He told me they should be happy that I was going to call them back, Would not work with this dealer ever.

Great Services

by from Atlanta GA |

I would highly recommend if you are looking for the best deal to see Faith Brookshire BDC Account Manager Cleveland at Honda.

Not Impressed To This Point

by from Lenoir City, TN |

Recently went through USAA's Car Buying Service and Honda of Cleveland was one of the dealers I selected to begin negotiating on a 2014 Honda Accord Hybrid. I had received an "out the door" price on the same year/make/model from Airport Honda(Knoxville) and gave Honda of Cleveland an opportunity to "match" the price. It has been well over a week and have not received a reply from Honda-Cleveland. I understand if a dealership can not match another's price exactly but even a polite decline of an offer should be extended in my opinion. The Accord Hybrids are still in the dealerships inventory as of today(4/23/14) so I am unsure why we are negotiating. Overall, not very impressed with the customer service or the buying process at this time.

I couldn't believe it..

by from Knoxville, TN |

Our purchase was facilitated in a very professional manner by the sales manager Jeremy via phone before our visit. We had been shopping for a 2014 odyssey for quite some time trying to find the very very best deal. When we arrived we were greeted by Jerry and taken care of in a way that we've not seen since leaving India. Even though we changed our minds on color, Jerry still went above and beyond to meet our needs with this purchase. Normally car shopping is a tiring process, this time it wasn't. We would highly recommend if you are looking for the best deal to see Jerry in Cleveland at Honda.

Great dealer

by from Cleveland, tn |

Great dealership. If your looking for a great deal on a car go see Robert Lawson.

Fantastic Service!

by from Hixson, TN |

I recently turned in my 2nd Honda Civic lease for a 3rd lease at Honda of Cleveland and experienced the best customer service ever during my relationship with Honda. This is my first experience with Honda of Cleveland and I was very impressed with the professionalism from my sales consultant, Mr. Robert Lawson and the way he explained my lease in a way that I could understand. Mr. Lawson and the other sales consultants in addition to the individual in the finance area made me feel like family. I am so glad a friend of mine referred me to Honda of Cleveland!!

Couldn't have had a better experience.

by from Cleveland, TN |

Thank you Honda of Cleveland. After shopping around the area for a vehicle, I grew tired of high pressure care sales representatives that made me feel guilty after pulling off their lot. Robert at Honda of Cleveland was absolutely pressure free and extremely knowledgable. He helped us find the perfect vehicle that fit our budget. Honda of Cleveland's service department is also top notch. There were 3 smiling representatives that greeted me when I arrived and again when I returned. If you're looking for a great experience with a dealer, Honda of Cleveland will exceed your expectations.

New car purchase

by from Cleveland, Tennessee |

If not the best, this is one of the best experiences I have had. All the personnel were very friendly and helpful. Our sales person, Terry Cavett, was very helpful and explained very clearly how all the controls on the car were used. I can highly recommend both Terry and Honda of Cleveland to you. The personnel are as good as the cars they sell. I was highly impressed, having visited several dealerships in the last week where some of them acted as if they were bored with my questions.

Great first dealership experience.

by from Cleveland, Tn |

Today Feb. 15 was my first experience with a dealership, and seeing how everything works rather than a home owner type thing. Terry Cavett was the first to approach my mother and I. I'm very glad he did. He brought each car we looked at up to us, and was very polite about everything. When it came down to buying a car he was very understanding on what me and my mom were looking for in our price range. Needless to say I am walking out with a new car at an excellent price. He is definitely someone I recommend for others that are looking for great cars and a good price. Thanks to Terry, and Honda.

Very classy bunch

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Sold a great car at a very fair price. Feel 100% satisfied.