Honda of Cleveland

2701 S Lee Hwy SW, Cleveland, TN 37311

New 855-235-3196 New 855-235-3196
Used 888-443-7592 Used 888-443-7592
Service 888-904-3670 Service 888-904-3670

Your Car, Your Way, Every Day!

Best experience we have ever had!

by from Ringgold, GA |

Best experience we have ever had! They were busy and it was exciting. The football games were on and they were even throwing a football in the showroom every once in a while. You can tell these guys (and gals) like to have fun but they know what they are doing too. We have used the Service Department several times too and are equally pleased with the Service staff!

October 14, 2015

Thank you for the kind words...we do like to have fun!

We will be back!

by from Cleveland, TN |

My wife and I had a great experience. We were nervous about buying a car but from the first phone call to the delivery of our car, we found out this dealership is different! Not only were we treated right, we feel like we got the right car at the right price. We are new to the area and look forward to working with this dealership for years to come!

November 13, 2015

Thanks RogFost for the kind words. We are happy to hear that you and your wife had such a great experience. Welcome to the area and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Impressed with the professionalism.

by from Knoxville, TN |

Although a purchase was not made, I was helping my youngest get their first car, Jaime went above and beyond in my opinion. He did everything that was asked, responded to my questions, addressed my concerns, in a very professional manner. The reason a purchase was not made had nothing to do with Cleveland Honda, it was procrastination on the part of the aforementioned 'youngest'. I will certainly consider Cleveland Honda in the future!

November 4, 2015

Thank you for the kind words and for allowing us the opportunity! We look forward to working with you in the future!

Awesome Dealership!

by from Maynardville TN |

No hassle and very easy to work with. Everybody here is friendly and I couldn't be happier with my buying experience.

November 6, 2015

Thank you Jeremy for the kind words!

Great!!!

by from Cleveland, TN |

I bought my first new car from Honda of Cleveland. I must say, this is absolutely the best dealership I've been too. The customer service the dealership provides is GREAT! I shopped around for many weeks. The salesman are great, and they even play football in the showroom with customers! On Saturdays they have all the tv's turned on football. What better way to buy a car, and watch your favorite team play football!! I would highly consider this dealership over any dealership in the country! Thanks so much for making my car buying experience so great!!! Can't wait to purchase another car from Honda of Cleveland!!!!!!

November 6, 2015

Thank you Michelle for the kind words and for allowing us to be a part of your very first purchase!

Perfect

by from Cleveland, TN |

The entire process was hassle-free from the beginning. I never felt pressured. Mikie was great. Thank you Honda of Cleveland! We love our new SUV.

October 14, 2015

Thank you for the kind words...Mikie is great!

Best deal in town

by from Soddy Daisy, Tennessee |

I just purchased a new Honda Civic from Honda of Cleveland. My buying experience was top notch. My sales representative, Doug Bodenhamer, was helpful and well informed. The buying process was quick and easy for me to follow (no fast talk). The car is nice too.

No more battles to buy a car

by from Pikeville Tn |

My approach in dealing with auto dealerships is I am going into battle to protect my interest and negotiate a fair price. I went to Honda of Cleveland and had the exact opposite experience. I was going to by a used car that would fit in my budget. After LISTENING, we showed me several options. One of the options was a new Honda Civic 2014. With the incredible pricing, much better than the other Honda dealership, and low interest rate I was able to have a new car and within my budget and with the better pay out due to the interest difference. It is the first time my needs and interest were met WITHOUT going to battle to buy a car.

January 28, 2015

Thank you, we appreciate your kind words!

Poot communication and Service

by from Blairsville, GA |

We agreed on a price and pick up date. Received a call back from sales person and I was ready to proceed. An hour later received a call from sales manager stating they will not accommodate. In the mean time I was contacted by another dealer and I told them I had already found a vehicle. When I told the sales manager what I told the other dealer. He told me they should be happy that I was going to call them back, Would not work with this dealer ever.

Wonderful buying experience

by from Dalton GA |

Wonderful job buy the entire group, especially Jerry Anderson. Went several places and they beat every offer on our new Odessey. Fixed us up with the accessories my wife wanted without trying to up sell us. Got the sale done quickly and without a lot of fuss, heating everyone else in the area on price and when you add in the lifetime power train warranty it's a clear choice. Will shop there for our next car but since we drive Hondas it will be a long time before we need to buy another.