Marshal Mize Ford

5348 Highway 153, Chattanooga, TN 37343

New 888-701-2942
Used 888-287-2644
Service 866-361-6198

We'll Beat Your Best Deal REEEGARDLESS!!!

fantastic experince at Marshell Mize

by from Ringgold, GA |

Kris was very polite and listened to what my needs were. explained each step as we proceeded with processes. always asking if we had any questions about what was going on, great experience with the buy. would recommend anyone that I know in the market for a new vehicle to come and talk to Kris.

dont recommend

by from rossville ga |

I went in trying to do a trade in we went thru the process and all that welk when it was time to speak with the manager mike i do believe well needless to say that he was very rude thought he was better than us just flat out the worst manager ive ever met im a assistant manager and i could never treat one of my costumers how we was treated i will never go back there nor will i ever recommended anybody to.gothere

Rick Starnes is the best there is!

by from Murfreesboro, TN |

I have always had a good experience with Marshal Mize Ford. Everyone always treats us like family and they all work hard to find the best deal for us. Rick Starnes has always been amazing at knowing exactly what I want and need for my family and he doesn't rest until the job is done! It doesn't matter how far away I live, I'll always take the trip to ONLY purchase my vehicles through him! Great job guys! Keep up the great work!

Choices

by from Hixson, Tennessee |

Researching for buying a new car was pleasant with salesman Danny Watkins showing us the variety of models of cars. My dilemma is weather I want to continue the comfort of my Avalon or going with a more sporty SUV. Decisions.....

very satisfied customer

by from Chattanooga Tn. |

they beat my besr deal reeeeeegardless xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Great Customer Service Highly Recommend!

by from Denver, NC |

Found a used 2013 Mustang GT at this dealer through Cars.com. Dylan was awesome! He e-mailed info about the car promptly. He picked me up at the Chattanooga airport in the car I was considering buying. Mize Ford gave me what I thought was a great deal. Very happy with the overall experience, and extremely happy with the Mustang!

Customer Service needs work

by from Ooltewah, TN 37363 |

If you don't have excellent credit and money for down payment is like the do don't have time for you.

Fantastic experience!

by from Chattanooga, TN |

We had a geat experience. Extremely friendly staff. They worked very hard to meet our needs with pricing and product. I would recommend this dealer to others without hesitation.

Extremely satisfied

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Kris Stedman was very helpful in helping me finding the car I was looking for. The process was fast and everyone at the dealership was very friendly. I am very satisfied with the service. I bought a brand new Ford Focus at a very low price. The car drives great and is very fuel efficient. I would definitely recommend this dealership and the car I purchased.

We will be back for our next vehicle

by from Copperhill, tn |

We had a very pleasant experience. Car we saw online was on the lot at the advertised price. Sales rep was knowledgable about the vehicle. First offer was better than we expected and they did not try to sell us something we didn't want. We will be back! Sales rep Kris Stedman did a great job.

Excellent Repair and Service

by from Chattanooga TN |

The auto body shop was terrific including having my rental ready and running. Smooth Process and the only downside I see is that they have to disconnect the battery and it messes with the computer system data recovery system.