John Roberts Toyota

2610 Hillsboro Hwy, Manchester, TN 37355

New 888-337-4670
Used 888-337-2151
Service 877-330-0371

Keeping It Simple! Home of the Lifetime Powertrain Limited Warranty, serving you for life!

Awesome car buying experience at this dealership!

by from Hendersonville, TN |

I bought a car in September 2014 from John Roberts Toyota. Rick Feulner was my salesman and I have to say that I was very impressed. Mr. Feulner asked me what kind of car I was looking for, what perks I wanted, car color, etc. He not only found me a great car, he delivered it to me in person! He drove it 1-1/2 hours from Manchester, TN to my home in Hendersonville, TN. He then took another hour explaining all the bells and whistles on the car, of which there are many, and I could tell that he knew what he was talking about. He definitely has a passion for selling cars! I would highly recommend this dealership and Mr. Feulner to anyone needing a car. I have bought cars for over 30 years and have never had a more pleasant and easy car buying experience than I did with these folks. I know where to go if I ever need another car and have referred other friends/family to these folks :)

March 25, 2015

Thank you for the review! It was a pleasure working with you and we were happy to bring the car to your home for you! We look forward to working with you again in the future!!

Excellent experience from start to finish!

by from Harvest, AL |

My wife and I had recently made the decision to purchase a used Lexus ES350. After looking around a 100 mile radius from our home, we saw that John Roberts Toyota had just what we were looking for. We worked directly with Rick Fuelner over the internet/phone to come up with a price for the car, and a value for our trade. Our negotiations were very brief, because they offered a stellar deal! We were trying to finance with my wife being the purchaser to build her credit, and the team at John Roberts got us a rate with a great lender that was way better than we were anticipating. So we made the hour and half drive to their office, and we were in-and-out in under an hour. No pressure, no bait-and-switch, just honest-to-goodness great service all the way around! When I finally pull the trigger on that new Taco I've been eyeing, I'll be sure to go to John Roberts first!

First time car buyer

by from Manchester, TN |

I bought my first car from John Roberts Toyota. My salesman was Rick Feulner, the internet sales manager. He worked with me and my father to get us a great deal on my 2006 Scion xB. He was able to get me financed and get a payment that fit my budget. He was patient with me and never made me feel pressured at anytime to make a decision that I wasn't comfortable with. He worked the entire deal over e-mail with me and when we arrived at the dealership the car was exactly as he said it was. I would HIGHLY recommend anyone who is looking for a new car to contact Rick at John Roberts Toyota.

March 27, 2015

Thank you for the review Nikki! You and your father were a pleasure to work with. Thank you for being patient with me while we got all the details worked out! Call me if you ever need anything!

2010 4Runner

by from Alabama |

My wife and I recently purchased a used 2010 Toyota 4Runner from John Roberts Toyota. We found the vehicle through an auto search site. (not sure which one). We contacted them on a sunday when they were not open but yet their Internet Salesman was available and answered some questions we had. We set up a time for the next day to see the car. The next day they had the car ready for us to look at and were extremely knowledgeable about the car. I ask lots of questions about any car I am considering. The salesman, Rick Feulner, answered every question I had about the 4runner. Every question about the 4x4, the buttons, the reliability, everything. He was not pushy at all and completely left the decision up to us. He simply showed us what we wanted, answered the questions, and got us through the process. While shopping for a vehicle, my wife and I visited more than 15 dealers and this was by far the least pushy and most helpful one yet.

March 25, 2015

Thank you both for your kind words. We try to make the process as easy and not pushy as possible. You were both wonderful to work with and I really appreciate your business! Call me anytime if you need anything!

New truck purchase

by from Manchester, TN |

Rick searched everywhere to find the exact Tacoma I was wanting. Rick listened and did not pressure me in any way. This is our third Toyota purchase with Rick as our salesman. I recommend calling Rick at John Roberts Toyota

March 23, 2015

Thank you for the review! You and your wife are always a pleasure to work with. I would have gone to Hawaii if I had to, to get that Tacoma for you! I'm always here for you guys if you need me!

Great dealership/ Great salesman

by from Murfreesboro, tn |

My husband and I just purchased a 2015 Rav4 and couldn't be happier!! Love it, and Love our sales guy, Rick Feulner. We have known Rick for several yrs now and he has been a great help in finding us our past 2 Toyota's. He impresses us the most with his knowledge of Toyota's and the extra mile he goes to serve us. John Roberts Toyota has always been our favorite place to shop for a vehicle and their maintenance team is really hard to beat. I would definatley recommend this dealership and sales guy to anyone who is looking for a new vehicle. They rock!!!

March 22, 2015

Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Holt! It's always a pleasure working with you both! I hope you enjoy your Rav4 for many years to come! You know we're always here for you if you need anything!

Poor Practice. 2011 Dodge Durango

by from Murfreesboro, Tn |

I just bought a car from John Roberts. The buying experience and service was fine. However, I was informed that the car was properly quality checked because, "John Roberts does not sell bad cars" Unfortunately, the moment I got home with the car and opened the glove compartment box - It fell to the floor! I then notified my salesmen and received this response, " Please accept my apologies for the glove box issue. I assure you I had no knowledge of it. I know you may not believe that but I didn't know about it. We inspect all of our pre-owned and make sure they are in the best condition possible but things do get overlooked" Overlooked? Yeah, that is not quality customer service! Not Happy!

My Toyota

by from Manchester, TN |

Korey Benedict made the purchase a very nice experience. No hard pressure. He listened to what I wanted and helped me make the right choice. I was kept informed about every step of the purchase. And I love my Toyota. I was introduced to the service dept. and know they will make future visits pleasant. Did I mention that I love my Corolla? Kristin Conner

March 22, 2015

Kristin, thank you for purchasing from us. We really appreciate it! Please let us know if you ever need anything!

Pre-owned car purchase

by from Kennesaw Ga. |

Last week I drove 3 hours from Atlanta to take a look at a particular pre-owned Dodge truck that was listed on Cars.com. I had spent a full week searching nationwide for this model and level of finish. When i spoke to Rick Feulner (the Internet Sales Manager) on the phone, I was surprised to find that the truck of my dreams was sitting on his lot. After several false starts from other car dealers that claimed to have what I was looking for, Rick convinced me that this was the real deal. After making the trip, he couldn't have been more right. Not only was the truck exactly as described and advertised, the sales process was as smooth as any I have ever seen. The truck was cleaned and detailed, Rick knew the answer to every question I had, and the paperwork was a breeze. I chose to finance on location, and Rick made sure I was taken care of and on my way with no hassle whatsoever. I would recommend John Roberts Toyota to anyone that is looking for a new ride. In fact, I already have.

Great Dealership!

by from Manchester, TN |

Great Dealership! I bought a 2011 Prius one year ago. I researched prices through several auto websites. I came in knowing what I was going to pay. The negotiation process was smooth salesman had a charge on contract I didn't approve of. It was promptly taken off. Other than that minor issue, John Roberts Toyota has a friendly and knowledgable staff. I would definitely do business with them again.

Great service

by from Manchester TN |

The service department is top notch. Very Helpful I will continue to bring my 2003 Toyota Tundra back for further service and repairs. When I get in the market to buy a car, John Roberts Toyota will be my first stop