John Roberts Toyota

2610 Hillsboro Hwy, Manchester, TN 37355

Great Dealership!

by from Manchester, TN |

Great Dealership! I bought a 2011 Prius one year ago. I researched prices through several auto websites. I came in knowing what I was going to pay. The negotiation process was smooth salesman had a charge on contract I didn't approve of. It was promptly taken off. Other than that minor issue, John Roberts Toyota has a friendly and knowledgable staff. I would definitely do business with them again.

Great service

by from Manchester TN |

The service department is top notch. Very Helpful I will continue to bring my 2003 Toyota Tundra back for further service and repairs. When I get in the market to buy a car, John Roberts Toyota will be my first stop

terrible dealership

by from tullahoma Tennessee |

The worst experience at a dealership that I have had. I bought a car from them about a year ago. Spent good money on a used car from them and paid for the extended warranty on the car and everything. From the first night that I owned the car I have had problems with it but when I called and told them they said it was nothing, that it wouldn't do it again. Well as the months went by the problem has got worse and could actually cause me to be in a bad accident. Finally took it in to be serviced.the morning I took it in to be fixed I was told that they would take it across the street to their other dealership because it had the equipment that they needed to check out the car and to see what the problem is, but when I returned to pick up the car five hours later that they actually never even took it to the other dealership to have it checked. I was told that everything should be fine that if I have anymore problems to bring it back and it will be fixed. Do not understand why it was not taken that day to be checked out and fixed that day. The biggest problem I have with all this is that the problem could lead to a bad accident with my two year old daughter in the car, and I stressed this at least five different times only to be told well if you have anymore problems just to bring it back. I should have been able to leave with my car still being messed up. Well a week later the problem started right back up. So again to get to be serviced, and again being told it will be taken to the other dealership to be checked. Well eight hours later I have received no phone calls updating me on my car. I finally had to call to check on my car. Only to be told that it has not even been looked at, that it would be the next day before they got a chance to look at it. It seems they had no intention of calling me and letting me know. This whole process has been very unprofessional. The worst being that how many times that I stressed that this problem could cause a wreck possibly hurting my two year old little girl. Regret ever buying a car from them and strongly recommend that no one else does.

Great Dealership !!!

by from Charlotte, TN |

I drove from Charlotte TN to Manchester, TN (110 miles one way) because I could get a 2011 model for almost the same as what other dealers were selling the 2010 model. The vehicle I was interested in was already moved up front and looked as though it had been washed and detailed. Although I was in the market for a used vehicle, I felt like I was treated as if I was buying the newest and most expensive vehicle on the lot. Cory was very nice. He answered all my questions via email and made the whole experience easy and pleasant. Everyone there was especially nice. The facility is just a few years old but the maintenance and upkeep they obviously do make it look brand new. Every office and department I visited was spotless and immaculately clean. I highly recommend John Roberts Toyota. Making the drive to Manchester, TN regardless of the distance will be the best decision you make.

Excellent dealer !

by from Aurora, Co |

We drove from Colorado to buy 2011 Toyota Tacoma, after many disappointed visits to other dealers we found the truck we were looking for at John Roberts Toyota. These guys are real top notch, great price, honest people, great selection of cars and trucks. Car buying experience with them was piece of cake. We were in and out in an hour. Thanks especially to Cory LaFevers and manager Jeremy they were real helpful.

Great overall experience- best deal!

by from Chattanooga, TN |

My wife and I had researched for months on Toyota Venzas, everywhere from the gulf coast of Mississippi to Atlanta. We found the best price and package at John Roberts Toyota! We had visited other dealerships, and were pleased that we did not feel haggled and felt like the staff was genuine and sought to find us the best deal available. Dalton was the representative working with us and was very personable and responsive. We had a good overall experience at John Roberts Toyota. I would recommend this dealership to anyone and would urge others to travel 2-3 hours to visit- it is well worth it knowing your getting the very best deal! Josh Toyota Venza

Pleased to the T

by from Murfreesboro, TN |

I am so excited that I bought my new car from John Roberts Toyota. Mr. Corey was great and a funny guy to be around considering the car buying process is stressful. Corey eased my mind and put me in a new ride.

I got the feeling

by from Lebanon, TN |

The internet salesman was extremely helpful. So glad that I purchased my truck here and was able to be assisted by the interned department. Hats off to you all.

I got the Feeling

by from Lebanon |

I needed to buy a new vehicle and I did some research to find out where I should make my purchase then made an appointment with the sales consultant. I drove many miles to John Roberts Toyota and I was so glad I did. The staff was friendly and the atmosphere was welcoming. I appreciate the customer service I received. Proud owner of a nice vehicle!

Easy like Sunday Morning

by from Tullahoma |

I am so happy that I chose to purchase my vehicle at John Roberts Toyota in Manchester, Tennessee. The employees are friendly and made me feel special. I was taken seriously and each concern was addressed with a solid explanation. I would recommend visiting and purchasing a car from this location. The prices were cheaper than the other lots that I dealt with.