Kelly Subaru

(5.0) 3 Reviews

900 Riverfront Pkwy, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Great Deal and People

by from Chattanooga |

I went to Kelly Subaru looking for an Outback Limited. I was greeted upon my arrival by David Curtis. The first thing he did was introduce himself, ask my name and how could he help. I told him I was looking for a Subaru Outback. He asked if I had ever owned or driven a Subaru. I haven't and he took me to his office and schooled me on his product. This one item sold me on the Subaru. He took the time and made the effort to fully make me aware of what would happen, how long it would take and what the next step would be. I love my new Outback, and I love Kelly Subaru. They made it easy and painless.

love my new subie

by from Ringgold Ga |

I was stuck in the recent Chattanooga/North Georgia snow for over 4 hours in my previous 4 wheel drive vehicle. I was given a ride in a Subaru Forester and was sold on the spot. I went to Kelly Subaru immediately after the roads cleared and traded for a Forester. Excellent team of individuals that seem to enjoy selling Subaru's. The best part was no hassle, just straight talk. I got the deal I wanted and everyone was happy. I really like passing all the 4wd and everyone else in the snow. great dealer and great car and great team at Kelly.

Customer Service at its Best!!!

by from Chattanooga,TN |

I went to many dealerships in quest for a new car Kelly is like no other and older store without tile and fancy displays but full of friendly non pressure sales staff that really knows there stuff. Even after I tried to beat their price out of town which they warned would get very gimmicky with dealers throwing out low prices but not including fees they still treated us like their most important customer!