Economy Honda Superstore

2135 Chapman Road, Chattanooga, TN 37421

New 888-552-1439
Used 888-789-8966
Service 866-516-1637

They don't call us the superstore for nothing!

Awesome dealership!

by from Alcoa, TN |

I had a great experience with Economy Honda Superstore! I found a car on their lot via the Internet. Their price beat everyone else I had looked at! I am really happy I found them and would recommend them to anyone ready to buy a new or used car!!!,

Love My CR-V

by from Jacksonville, AL |

I bought a new Honda CR-V, and I couldn't have been happier with my experience. Prices and selection were great! I drove two and a half hours from my home to get to this car lot, and I would happily do so again.

new car sales experience

by from Chattanooga TN |

process was easy however the new vehicle was not ready for pickup at the appointment time. I had to wait while they prepared the car. seemed like for ever!

Best Experience to Date

by from Monteagle, TN |

I usually dread the car buying experience. Thanks to Heather in eSales and Brad on the showroom floor, this has been my best experience ever. Both listened to me and helped me get the CRV I wanted and did not try to push me into something else. They did not waste my time or try to wear me down. Thanks

Great Salespersons and Management

by from Chattanooga Tennessee |

Greeted upon arrival, Salesperson showed us the inventory we were looking for. Gave a great description of our car that we were interested in, Offered a test drive, Went back to dealership and went inside the building to talk price. "Sales manager" can over and thanked us for coming, We made the deal, no problems, everything that they said they would do they did !!!!!!!

Great Experience!

by from Birmingham, AL |

I couldn't believe how great this car buying experience was! I had not been looking forward to it, but I was pleasantly surprised by how professional and personable the staff were. I was so relieved to not feel pressured. Jason Hill was helpful, patient, showed integrity, a desire to help me find what I wanted/needed & was fun to work with throughout the whole process! Couldn't speak highly enough of Jason Hill and Hank Coyle! I love my new car and highly recommend Economy Honda!

Helpful staff made my experience simple

by from Nowhere, Georgia |

Ask for Jared Haas; he's a polite and informative salesman who isn't pushy. He made our experience simple, and for that I'm grateful.

Amazing Experience

by from Chattanooga TN |

I have been taking my 2012 Honda CRV here for service - and they are the most courteous and helpful people I have ever had the pleasure of working with. This past weekend we decided to turn in our 2 leases and lease again. I cannot express how wonderful the experience was. There was no pressure just black and white - this is what you need and this is what we can do. When it looked like the deal wasn't going to work - they came back with a new option. They were pleasant, helpful and walked us through each step of the way. The finance person was very patient and understood our anxiety - knowing we were at our maximum out of pocket, he didn't pressure us one bit with "extras". I would not go anywhere else to purchase/lease a vehicle. They already had my service business, now they have my buying business as well! Thank you Economy Honda - especially Waymond and Steve!!

Linda love her new Fit

by from Hixson, TN |

Linda loves her new Fit. She even lets me drive occasionally :-) John Carlisle and Hank Coyle took care of us on this one. We heartily recommend Economy Honda for your transportation needs.

Easy to Work With

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I just bought a new van from Economy Honda, this is the second time my family has bought a vehicle from them. The sales staff is great and really work with you on everything and try to make everything right. The salesman i used this time is Sal Greco and let me just tell you he is wonderful!!!!

by from BURR OAK, MI |

NIKKI MILLHORN IS A WONDER EXAMPLE OF CUSTOMER SERVICE. MY WIFE AND I WERE TRAVELING FROM MI. THE RIGHT REAR TIRE WAS MAKING A NOISE, SMELLING AND FEELING HOT. WE FOUND THE NEAREST HONDA DEALER AND ARRIVED WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT. NIKKI GREATED US IMMEDIATELY. SHE TOOK THE CAR AND SHOWED US TO THE WAITING ROOM. IN A LITTLE OVER AN HOUR SHE RETURNED. THE CAR WAS FIINE AND THERE WAS NO CHARGE. WE TRAVELED SAFELY TO MI. FEELING RELEAVED AND CONFIDENT. THANK YOU NIKKI FOR KEEPING UP THE HONDA TRADITION. NED & ANNE