Economy Honda Superstore

2135 Chapman Road, Chattanooga, TN 37421

New 888-552-1439
Used 888-789-8966
Service 866-516-1637

They don't call us the superstore for nothing!

Awesome dealership!

by from Alcoa, TN |

I had a great experience with Economy Honda Superstore! I found a car on their lot via the Internet. Their price beat everyone else I had looked at! I am really happy I found them and would recommend them to anyone ready to buy a new or used car!!!,

Great Experience

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I recently purchased a 2013 Honda Pilot from Economy Honda. It was a certified used vehicle. It was very clean, came with a carfax and an extended warranty as a certified vehicle. The salesman, Jason Bryant, was very friendly and knowledgeable. No pressure at all. I got a fair price on my trade in and the price of my Pilot was good. I took at test drive, agreed to buy the Honda and had all paperwork complete within 2 1/2 hours. The experience was very good and I would recommend this dealership and Jason Bryant as a salesman.

Execptional

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Exceptiona! First, I would like to say that it was and has been, so far, an enjoyable pleasure for myself and my family doing business at Economy Honda. I was looking for used car, but after seeing all those beautiful new automobiles on their lot , I couldn?t forgo not getting leasing one, especially at what I thought was an excellent price.

Started Out Fine

by from Chattanooga, TN |

To make a long story short if your going to deal with Economy Honda make sure that even if they guarantee you something you have it in writing before you leave. We are in the process of working it out now and if they make it right on their part like I'm sure they could I will be changing my review. If not I will not be doing business with Economy Honda again and will not recommend their services to anyone.

Economy Honda Superstore responded to this review

April 3, 2014

Josh, We appreciate you taking the time to bring this to our attention. We're sorry to hear that there is an issue with your car buying process. We'd be happy to speak with you directly to see if we can resolve the matter. Please contact Amanda Phifer at (855) 260-8717 or amanda.phifer@economyhonda.com at your nearest convenience. We look forward to speaking with you.

Honda is the Best!

by from Soddy Daisy Tn 37379 |

Honda is the best! I am a second time Honda buyer and loved my Pilot so much that I came back to Honda and got a CRV this time. I worked with James Nix and I must say that James was very professional and very informative. He knew what he was talking about and seemed to have my best interest in mind. We were able to get a great deal and a great vehicle. After the purchase James sat with me and showed me how to connect my phone to the Bluetooth system. He also took me through how to program things like the lights, doors and radio stations. Overall I think James was the best salesman in the world!!! Thanks again Honda! Lisa Cox

AWESOME HONDA DEALERSHIP with LARGE INVENTORY!!!

by from Nashville, TN |

We drove to Chattanooga from Nashville with no intention of buying a car the day we went to Economy Honda Superstore but we found exactly what we were looking for and we were offered a great deal on the financing so we ended up driving home in a new vehicle. Don Brown is WONDERFUL and not your typical car salesman. He is very down to earth and genuine which is very hard to find in the automotive industry. This is my 4th Honda purchase and my 3rd Honda dealership experience and I never once felt like they were trying to swindle me as I have the previous times at other dealerships in Nashville. I HIGHLY recommend visiting this dealership and working with Don if you are within a 150 mile radius because it is definitely worth the drive!

Fantastic purchasing/trade-in experience!

by from Cleveland, TN |

Having bought many Hondas at other dealerships in several other states between myself and my fiance, we both agreed that this was the absolute easiest new car purchase we've ever made! We were respected, listened to, and worked with. We were not hounded for extra features we were not interested in. Trey is a new salesman but was very eager to please and so friendly and "real" to work with. I would definitely go back for future Honda purchases!

Wow!!!

by from Ellijay, Ga |

Two weeks ago we decided to buy a new CRZ Hybrid. Called 15 dealerships with in a 100 mile radius, from S. Atl to Tenn. We received alot of call backs. I started to go to different dealers and they all told me we had some negative equity but they could do the deal but it was going to cost me. I then received a call from Mary. Mary was the sales manager at Economy Honda. I explained to her what I wanted to do. She told me she would look at it and have Robert Graham, New Car Sales, call me back. With in 15 minutes he called back and told me the truth. What they could do and what I needed to do to get there. I met Robert the following day and he showed me the exact car I was looking for. We drove it and came back to the dealership. They ran the numbers and showed me where we were. We were very close. I told him I would think about it and get back to him the next afternoon. I had had an appt to see a car in Atlanta the following morning. Salesman there told me they could do it with out a doubt, beat Economy's price and to come down and get my car. I drove 5 hrs round trip to see this car and salesperson. Was there about 5 hours just to find out that they could do it for $28 plus more a month. He told me it was only $28. Multiply that times term of loan and it was alot! I told him that was not the deal we agreed on and that I was going back to Economy to buy my CRZ. He brought his sales Manager over who proceeded to tell me that Economy was low balling me to get me back for more money and that they could not do the deal. If he could not do it that no one beat their deals! I felt very comfortable with Robert, At Economy and had the gut feeling he was being honest with me. I told the Sales manager that was a chance I would have to take. (By the way, the CRZ they showed me had a dead battery, dirt all over the inside of car and a spent energy drink in the cup holder, big turnoff!!!) As I started to leave they said they would be seeing me the next day to buy their car. On the drive home the Atlanta dealership must have called and texted me 15 times trying to get me back. At that point I called Paul, Finance director at Economy Honda, Tenn. and told him I wanted to put a deposit on the car I looked at. He was incredibly helpful, courteous and professional. He took my payment over the phone and made it too easy! (He also came to meet us while we were buying our car! Wow!) Ten minutes later I got a call from Sherry. She said she was just calling to make sure everything was going to our satisfaction at Economy Honda and if there was anything she could do to help us. ( Another Wow!) We agreed to do the car deal at Economy 2 days later. When we arrived the car was ready, clean and full tank of gas. The dealership was packed! Kinda like "Black Friday" at Wal Mart, but Robert told me they would get us taken care of and they did. At 56 years of age I have purchased many, many vehicles. NEVER have I had such a great experience as this! The Great people at Economy Honda made us feel like family. My next car I will not shop other dealers, I will go straight there. If you are considering a vehicle, don't put yourself through a week like I had, Just go to "Economy Honda!" Ellijay, Ga.

good experience

by from Spring City, TN |

Found the vehicle I was looking for at a fair price. Very personable salesman and Finance person. I did receive a call that night from a sales associate telling me they were sorry I didn't buy a vehicle, etc. I said that I DID buy one and they need to do a better job of communicating within the Dealership. Overall, I was happy with the experience.

worst car place ever

by from chattanooga tn |

worst place to buy a car from I bought a used car from them as is yes I understand as is means no warranty but a week later the car has transmission problems and so went to there dealership and they said well what we can do is get you out of that car and into a different one I thought that's good there trying to do the right thing but no they re inspected the car and said well we will fix it and I will call you sometime this week and we will set a time up week later no phone call I went up there and they said well my service manager isn't in and will be here tomorrow I said ok and the sales guy said we will call you early in the am I said ok and left next day arrives and no phone call go up there again! and this time he says well I was going to call you remind you he just said that a week ago and never called me I said well I want the issue fixed he said well we might be able to fix it but only going to cover the cost partial I said so what your saying im gonna have to pay some of the cost remind you just a week before he said they was gonna fix it its a constant headache with this place they don't answer when you call you go up there and they give you a run around don't buy a car from them worst place ever!!!!!!

Economy Honda Superstore responded to this review

January 28, 2014

James, We appreciate you taking the time to bring this to our attention. We're sorry to hear about the transmission on your car. We believe very strongly in great customer service and would like to speak with you directly to get some more details on the incident. Please contact Amanda Phifer at (855) 260-8717 or amanda.phifer@economyhonda.com at your nearest convenience and hopefully we can straighten this all out. We look forward to speaking with you.

Customer Satisfaction

by from Chattanooga |

I recently wrote a review titled "Not Happy". After my review, I was contacted by my salesman Sal Greco and he assured me he would do everything he could to help me feel better about my purchase and experience. After coming in to the store with my vehicle, and leaving it with them to correct a few issues, I feel much better about doing business at this dealership. I would by another vehicle from this dealership, however, as with buying a vehicle period, I do not advise buying a vehicle in a hurry; kick the tires, read all the paperwork put in front of you and if there is anything questionable, resolve it before paying or signing paperwork. Thank you Economy Honda.