Economy Honda Superstore

2135 Chapman Road, Chattanooga, TN 37421

New 888-552-1439
Used 888-789-8966
Service 866-516-1637

They don't call us the superstore for nothing!

Worth the drive

by from Tri-Cities TN |

My wife and I drove more than four hours to come purchase our new car from Economy Honda. From working to beat the great deals we were receiving from other dealers to taking care of us through and after the sale, we have decided anytime we want to buy a new Honday, we're making the four hours drive to Economy Honda.

OOO where do I start???

by from Fort Oglethorpe,Georgia |

I traded in my 2008 Honda Civic for a new Honda Accord Coupe LXS after first putting me in a car and letting me go home in it and drive it for a week the manager calls to inform me that I will not be able to stay in that car but he has another car for me and its sitting there ready to go & when I arrived it surely was.But it wasnt parked at the door like the previous 2 were, it was parked out in the lot & the trunk was facing the door to the place so I thought at the time that was odd until I realized why they had done that. He had informed me that all I have to do is show up and sign a few papers and be on my way. well of course nothing is ever that easy.I put down a very large amount of money,and after I got into the car and drove it home and was showing it to friends & family we realize that there is hail damage dings all over the body of the car, 3 on the hood,2 on the roof,one on the fender. I called the dealer the next morning and left a manage for Jeremy,cause I was certain that there was no way that this was overlooked by all the people that would have had to handle this car before handing the keys over to me. I have still not recieved a call back from anyone. I have left many messages for the General Manager, Corey & he has never replied. I had tried many times to contact Jeremy long before I ever started to call Corey. I even took it upon myself to call the Management at the Honda dealership in Cleveland Tennessee to ask how they would have handled the situation. He assured me that it should not have taken this long to get anything resolved. And he informed me to keep trying to contact Corey but as of today it is clear that he is avoiding contacting me & ignoring my repeated requests for a call so we can discuss this matter. All i am asking of The dealer is to pull the Invoice for my car & it will say that the car was delivered to them damaged & that I the customer should never have been allowed to take that car off the lot in that shape. And TO FIX IT!!! I have perfect credit with Honda credit & when I am in the market for my next car which I know I will be sooner or later,unless this is problem is fixed I feel like I can trust anything that these guys say POST sale, everything is promised when they are wanting you to Buy and they are trying to meet their monthly sales Quota! BUYER BEWARE!

Very helpful!

by from Fort Oglethorpe, GA |

I purchased my very first car from Economy Honda almost a year ago. I started out looking online and came across a car I was interested in. I spoke with Brittany over the phone before I went to the dealership, she was very helpful with explaining to me the whole car buying process since I was very confused about how it worked. She made my first car buying experience very pleasant and headache free, so when the time rolls around to look for a new car I will for sure be back at Ecomony Honda to speak with Brittany about all my future car needs.

Finally a dealership who gets it right!

by from Ringgold, GA |

My wife and I were in the market for a new or used minivan and were comparing different brands. We found the team at Economy Honda to be helpful and the whole experience to be very pleasant. Considering they were the only dealership to answer all of our questions and provide us with different options too, we will definitely be back in the future.

Unhappy customer

by from Little Rock, AR |

The dealer asked for me to write this review: 1) Once I agreed to purchace a vehicle I was handed off to Waymond. 2) It was very hard to reach him. 3) It was very hard to coordinate delivery of my vehicle 4) It took over a month to get the paperwork from you and MANY phone calls. 5) Now that I have the paperwork, you listed the two owners with a space, not OR between them, so now I have to re-title since this implies AND. To do so, we BOTH have to go in person to the Dept of Motor Veh. 6) I still have not gotten an answer as to why my navi system is out of date. I will take it to my local dealer. No, I am not pleased with the experience post deal. The only thing I am happy with was the price and vehicle. Mark me down as a very unhappy customer.

May 26, 2012

Hi CR Z lover, my name is Charles Neff, eSales Manager. I apologize that your experience did not meet your expectations. Your rating isn't exactly what we were hoping when I sent out the e-mail to our customers but I am very happy that have reached out to us. Please call me at 423-591-6121 or e-mail me at charles.neff@economyhonda.com so I can understand all of your concerns a little better. I believe in the ability to "recover" from any concerns and I look forward to hearing from you!

Economy Honda

by from Knoxville |

I drove from Knoxville for a specific car. I was extremely disappointed in the whole experience. I recieved poor service and the car was in terrible shape even after the "safety test."

May 26, 2012

Hi rsliger3, my name is Charles Neff, eSales Manager. I apologize that your expectations were not met. Usually our Customer Service is exceptional so please call me at 423-591-6121 or e-mail me at charles.neff@economyhonda.com so I can better understand your concerns. Thank you for reaching out to us and I hope to hear from you!

Bad Experiences

by from Cleveland, TN |

If I could put 0 Stars I would. In the past I have purchased 4 cars with this dealership (3 with one very good and honest salesperson who has since left). I recently purchased my 4th (and last) vehicle with Economy Honda. It is a 2006 Odyssey. Great price, low miles, but one thing they failed to mention, 2 broken motor mounts. Luckly, I caved under the extremely high pressure sales tactics of the finance dept. and bought an extended warranty and was only out of pocket $100 bucks + tax to have repaired (of course at another dealership). The salesman was nice, but pushy and unwilling to work with us on the sale price or trade value. We were offered $1000 more by another dealer a week before and Economy Honda simply wouldn't match it. Lastly, The van had an issue with the alarm system which continues to be bothersome. We called numerous times to the management and service depts. Management never called back and service told us it would cost us to fix the problem even though it was broken the day we bought the car. I was in the market for another new car and went up the road to Honda of Cleveland and got a great deal. Their express service people (oil changes etc.) are friendly and provide a free car wash, but the wait times are astronomical! Min 1 hr although I have waited over 4hrs! Yes, for an oil change! Nothing "express" about that. Needless to say I will NOT be back to Economy Honda for any reason.

May 22, 2012

Hi JDubbya, we do appreciate your feedback and I have enjoyed the e-mail conversation we have had throughout the day. I did just talk to Corey, our General Manager, and he will be calling you soon to discuss everything. If you need anything else from me, please call me, Charles Neff, at 423-591-6121 or continue to write me at charles.neff@economyhonda.com.

Economy Honda...the best place to buy a CRV

by from Collegedale |

I just traded in my lease CRV at Economy Honda after calling and being treated so very caring by Amanda in finance...she took all my info and called me back several times, arranging for me to meet with the general manager, Corey, He could not have been more helpful and gave me to his top salesman...Sal who was the very best...All happened in about 4 days...and I was given the best price with top service. I am blessed with a new CRV...just what I wanted at a non beatable price I could afford....this is the 5th car I have purchased as a single woman, and this was the best experience I have had...thank you Economy Honda, Amanda, Corey, and Sal.....This was an answer to prayer. Praise the Lord...Carol

2012 CRV

by from Guntersville,Al |

Beat everybodys price, gave me $500 more for my trade-in. Sales team and internet operator worked together as a team, well trained no pressure, answered all questions

Great Dealership

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Economy Honda was by far the best experience I have ever had with a dealership. I never felt pressure to do anything that made me uncomfortable and becuase of that I ended up buying a new Honda Accord from them. The sales staff was awesome and all of the other employees were extremely friendly. I will definitely visit them again when I look for another car.