Economy Honda Superstore

2135 Chapman Road, Chattanooga, TN 37421

New 888-552-1439
Used 888-789-8966
Service 866-516-1637

They don't call us the superstore for nothing!

Great purchasing experience!

by from Nashville |

Harold Blackstock is the consummate professional car salesman! Courteous, friendly, patient, good listener and most of all knowledgeable. I met Harold in the parking lot upon my arrival and really not looking to buy right away but gather information on the purchase process at Economy. He answered every question I had. We then looked at a 14 Pilot EX 4WD and I loved it. He applied no pressure when I said I lived out of town and had to discuss all details with my family. I put a down on a Pilot that afternoon and we were off! I purchased a 14 Pilot EX-L 4WD and am totally satisfied with the treatment I received from Harold and the pricing was outstanding. I highly recommend Harold and Economy for anyone who is looking for a new Honda!

New CRV Purchase Experience was GREAT

by from Flintstone, GA |

New CRV Purchase - Great Experience at Economy Honda I have been driving Hondas for over 30 years. After driving my most recent 2000 Accord for 14 years (227,800 miles), I decided it was time to trade it in. But this time I was going to check out the CRV's. My husband Daryl purchased his second CRV from Economy Honda Superstore in 2012 from John Carlisle. This CRV is GREAT! Amazingly, John would remember that I was driving an older Honda, so that whenever Daryl brought in his CRV or my Accord for an oil change, John would ask Daryl if I was ready to trade! Well, this month I was ready. So Daryl and I immediately went to John Carlisle for his assistance in choosing a new car. John very graciously and patiently gave us hours and hours of his time and showed us EVERYTHING about the Accords and CRV's, so that we could make a sound decision. When I picked up the new CRV this past Monday, John took another hour or two to show me all the electronics and gadgets that this wonderful car has to offer me. He helped me set all the customized settings (what a GREAT feature!) and load my cell phone information into the hands free Bluetooth device! John's personality made me very comfortable and at ease to ask questions. He knows his stuff when it comes to Honda cars! Thank you Economy Honda Superstore for making my new CRV purchase a good experience! In fact everyone we encountered, from John to Jeff in Finance, at Economy Honda -- everyone is very professional and courteous to the max degree! Driving with a big smile, Rosemary Moffitt

Very Satisfied with my Purchase

by from Hixson, TN |

Very Satisfied with my Purchase I visited Economy Honda to look for a newer used CRV. I was greeted by a very friendly and knowledgeable salesperson, Marty. He showed me two that were on the lot and I immediately found the one I was looking for. I told him that I needed to discuss it with my husband. I returned later in the day to drive the car and made the decision to make the purchase. Marty was very helpful with the pricing and then later with the trade in. He was very patient with me and I never felt pressured. When Marty handed us over to Hank the process went very well. I was not expecting to take possession of the car that night but it was a nice feeling to have made a decision and be driving my car home. This was the 6th car that my family has purchased from Economy Honda and all have been a very good experience. I recommend Economy Honda and I recommend that you see Marty.

Great experience

by from Arab, Al |

The dealership was the best experience I have had with an auto dealer. They did everything possible and got me in my new Honda Civic. The prices were the best I have found and would recommend anyone looking for a new Honda to visit them.

B+ experience

by from Birmingham, AL |

This dealership has fantastic prices and good to great customer service. Our overall experience was much better than most dealers. The "true price" is a great way to purchase a new car (bought a CRV). Everyone is very friendly and the sales pitch for the car, warranties, is low pressure and comfortable. We have a few mishaps along the way as there were breakdowns in communication between departments. We ordered a car (a thought we put a deposit) but it was never ran so consequently the car was sold, they immediately found another car prior to notifying me that the car was sold which was proactive. We were able to come to an amicable agreement on how to handle the issue. Second we ordered a multitude of accessories and I was told they would be put on the car the same day ( 5 days prior to pick up) it arrived but as we were from out of town I decided to call and check the day before and the accessories had yet to be installed on the car, luckily they were able to install everything before we drove to pick up the car. Lastly we were told that they handle the title work and we could just go to the local DMV office and finish the paperwork, however after two hours of waiting at the DMV the paperwork was not yet done. Someone should have specified we needed to wait 3-4 week prior to going to the DMV as I was told when we called. Lastly the given timeline of 3-4 weeks is problematic because the temp tag is good for 30 days in Tennessee but only 20 days in Alabama, per the AL DMV. Our salesman Mike did go above and beyond making us feel comfortable at the dealership and staying well past closing to make sure all of our questions were answered about the car, A+ for him, B+ for the overall experience. Despite all this I would buy another car from them, hoping it would be an A+ experience at that time.

Awesome service!

by from Ringgold, Ga |

We bought a new Honda accord sport a few weeks ago. Our salesman was Don Scoggins. He was wonderful! The people were very friendly and helpful. We expressed how much we were willing to pay each month and they got us within $50.00. We loved doing business with them. When we are looking to purchase another car, Economy Honda is where we will come.

Awesome Experience

by from Florida |

Wow, once again Economy Honda Superstore exceeded my expectations. I purchased a new Honda Accord from Economy Honda in 2012 and had such an awesome experience that it was a no brainer when my daughter desired a Honda Civic that I would return. I am located in Northern Florida and Economy Honda offered the best prices I could find in a 500 mile radius. On top of a great deal the staff is always willing to go above and beyond to meet my needs. Kyle Cheatham was the sales person, he had the windows tinted, car cleaned, full tank of gas for my daughter prior to her arrival. Upon her arrival he took the time to connect the blue tooth and ensure she had a full understanding of all aspects of her new civic. The Honda Civic was perfect with only 18 miles exactly what was described on their site. Jeff Newell was a pleasure to work with. This was the second time I had an opportunity to work with Jeff. He secured me a great APR with no hidden costs or surprises. He was able to answer all my questions, completed my purchase over the phone and sent me the documents overnight for signature. This purchase and my previous purchase at Economy Honda have by leaps and bounds exceeded any other car buying experience for me, of which I have had many in the past. I strongly recommend that Economy Honda Superstore be the first stop for anyone considering purchasing a new Honda.

Fred went the extra mile to ensure my satisfaction

by from Chattanooga TN |

Fred went the extra mile to ensure my satisfaction. I needed a low price used car in a hurry since my car was requiring expensive repairs, and I did not have access to another car in the interim. Jamie was able to confirm over the phone that Economy Honda did indeed have cars in my price range, which was under $5000. She identified what I was looking for and collected a list of cars and sent me an email with cars in my price range. I was able to get all the details on these cars before going to the dealership. When I went to the dealership Fred showed me the car I had selected from the email I received from Jamie. I purchased the car on Monday, and it did take 4 days to get my car, but in the end, I got a much better car than I could have had I purchased it from an "as is" lot, or in 1 or 2 days. Although the paperwork I signed on Monday said I was purchasing the car "as is" since it was a later model, the dealership runs all the cars they sell through a safety check. This safety check uncovered several issues that would cost around $1,000 to repair. They did the repairs. The interior of the car was quite dirty when I first looked at it. Fred agreed, and was able to insure that the maintenance department cleaned the car beyond the normal level. I believe that if I would have received the car more quickly, the end result would not be as great as it is. I love my little 2002 silver Honda Civic. Thanks Fred and Economy Honda for making it possible for me to drive a safe, affordable car.

BEST DEALERSHIP NATIONWIDE

by from BLAIRSVILLE,GA. |

WHY SHOP ANYWHERE ELSE???. ECONOMY HAS THE LARGEST SELECTION,LOWEST PRICES AND THE BEST SALES STAFF PERIOD!!!!!.JASON SELF(E-SALES TEAM) IS OUTSTANDING;FROM KEEPING YOU INFORMED ABOUT UPCOMING PROMOTIONS TO INITIALLY STARTING THE PAPERWORK AND SCHEDULING THE FIRST MEETING WITH A SALESMAN. DREA WATSON IS A NEW SALESMAN WHO WILL LEAD YOU THROUGH THE SALES PROCESS DOWN TO THE SMALLEST DETAIL.SHANNON HARRIS(SALES MANAGER) IS VERY PERSONABLE AND COURTEOUS AND WILL COMPLETE THE DEAL WHICH WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY. HANK IN FINANCE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND EFFICIENT AND IS THE LAST STEP TO A WONDERFUL BUYING EXPERIENCE. THIS WAS MY SECOND HONDA FROM ECONOMY AND I LOOK FORWARD TO MANY MORE!!!

Great Dealership

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I went to the dealership not sure if I was looking for a new or used car and decided on the new Honda Civic. Every one I encountered from the time arrived until I left was extremely helpful and nice. It made what I thought was going to be a stressful situation a pleasant one.