Economy Honda Superstore

2135 Chapman Road, Chattanooga, TN 37421

New 888-552-1439
Used 888-789-8966
Service 866-516-1637

They don't call us the superstore for nothing!

If you want a Honda, this is the place to go!

by from Huntsville, AL |

Just bought a new Honda Accord over the Memorial Day weekend. I started the process by reviewing their inventory on their website. After a few questions for the eSales team (Lindsey was great), I came in and the salesperson assigned to me (Derrick) was great and walked me through the buying process. I will be coming back the next time I need a Honda for sure.

My New Car buying experience

by from Cookeville, tn |

I am an older guy who has purchased 20 new cars over my life so far so I know the different styles used my dealers to sell cars. Unfortunately, many are predatory especially when they have inexperienced/new people coming to the dealership. Many like to feel out the buyer then figure out how to wring the most out of them while still making a sale. This dealership is the most straight forward that I have felt with. The true price is actually an excellent value. Of course they may try to sell you low value add ons and an extended warranty but I did not get any high pressure sales tactics. Most surprising was the fact that I ironed out the deal entirely remotely by email and they emailed me the itemized bill of sale for approval before I came to buy the car. When I showed up there was nothing to do but pick out the color and finish the paperwork. I don't believe you can get a better buy on a Honda anywhere. If you are ready to buy and want a great price, check it out.

First class service!

by from Soddy Daisy, TN |

Myself and my father both purchased cars from Economy Honda in Chattanooga. Alfred Polk did an amazing job to get us what we wanted and out of the door fast which is what myself and dad both wanted! I was able to do most everything over the phone as I have a busy schedule. I will go back and recommend others to visit them to receive the same great service. Jackson

AWESOME!

by from Fort Oglethorpe, GA |

This is the first time I've ever bought a car here and I will DEFINITELY buy my next one here! My salesman, Joe, was awesome!! He answered every question, called me back immediately and went way beyond to make sure I got the perfect car for my teenage daughter! I had to visit the service department the next day after buying my car and they were wonderful too!! Extremely helpful and pleasant to deal with. They got me back on the road right away! I would recommend anyone looking to buy a new or used car, start here first!!

Great Experience!

by from upstate South Carolina |

We visited a local Honda dealership here in upstate South Carolina and felt that we needed to do more homework on the price offered. When we broadened our search online, Economy Honda Superstore in Chattanooga, TN, popped up with an amazingly low price that we thought must surely be a typo! The next morning, we received a call from Economy Honda Superstore and, when we asked for an out-the-door price quote, we were very pleased! Every question was answered in a timely fashion and, quite honestly, the whole experience actually seemed too good to be true! In order to decide if we were willing to drive the 4 hours to Chattanooga, we gave the local Honda dealership an opportunity to match the price and, after a most unprofessional and arrogant conversation with one of their sales managers, we paid the deposit over the phone to buy the car at Economy Honda Superstore. When we arrived there, it was THE most pleasant and painless experience imaginable - their staff was friendly, courteous, prompt, and prepared! Don Brown was ready for our arrival and there were no surprises! In no time at all, we were on our way home with our daughter's college graduation present! So... would we drive 4 hours to buy a car at Economy Honda Superstore in Chattanooga, TN, again? ABSOLUTELY!!!! We love Economy Honda Superstore!!!

Graduation Car

by from Ringgold, GA |

I viewed the online inventory from this dealership for a couple of reasons. I had heard great things from friends about their experience there and I needed a dealership I could trust to help me find a good reliable used car for my son. I felt good about turning to Economy Honda for that. From each and every conversation I had with members of this dealership I felt I had made the right decision. We pick up the car on Monday. I feel very confident in my trust with Economy Honda.

Outstanding Pricing and excellent selection

by from Georgetown, TN |

My old car (160k) was beginning to show signs that it was about to need major work. I looked online and found what I believe to be the best price in the area. I drove to the dealership and I was quickly greeted by a salesman. He got a little information from me and within minutes I was on a test drive. While I was gone they test drove my vehicle and appraised it for trade. They gave me a fair price for my old car and I left a couple of hours later in my new vehicle. It wasn't the shortest time I have spent buying, but I am happy overall.

Easiest car purchase ever

by from Birmingham, AL |

Easiest car purchase I ever made I saw the car I purchased on-line--it is for my daughter who has waited 3 years for her promised graduation gift. I was able to go up to Chattanooga from Birmingham on Thursday for test drive and to fill out the paper work. Saturday morning, the car was ready for us. There was no pressure from anyone regarding my decision to purchase the car. I would like to know what their policy is on someone with less than good credit for future purchases. This car was paid for outright. The doc fees were rather higher than used to, but I felt it was still a good deal. Only complaint at all was the lack of having enough gas in the tank upon leaving the dealership. Thursday I mentioned that the low fuel light was on and Saturday, it was still on. I have never bought a car that the dealership had not at least filled up the tank, let alone one that I had to get gas as soon as leaving the dealership. Car made the trip home great, but upon arriving, the door open light was on while doors were shut. Also, driver's side door would not automatically lock. After driving it just a few miles from home, the car would not crank. Turned out to be a low battery--not sure if the door sensor had anything to do with it. Took it to the shop after jumping it off and turned out to have a bad relay switch. Not sure if that would have been detected in earlier inspections, but it was disappointing to have to put it in the shop 3 days after buying it. The car is a great hit with my daughter and she loves it. I hope that this Ford girl can be swayed to Honda one day with a new car purchase. If so, this would be the dealership I would use if I could qualify.

Best Dealership!

by from chattanooga, TN |

Economy Honda is wonderful, everyone made the car buying experience so easy and stress free. The people there are very knowledgeable and friendly and really work with you and CARE about you and your satisfaction.

customer

by from Rossville, Georgia |

We have been a loyal customer. This is our third Accord. Everyone at Economy Honda has been very helpful. We definitely recommend our friends and families.