Economy Honda Superstore

2135 Chapman Road, Chattanooga, TN 37421

New 888-552-1439
Used 888-789-8966
Service 866-516-1637

They don't call us the superstore for nothing!

The Lambert's Review

by from Hixson, TN |

What a wonderful and fun experience. My husband is very tough, short fused, and hard to please when it comes to buying a car yet he said "in his 63 years of buying new vehicles this was by far the most enjoyable of them all. Every employee we met was great, very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. Every department and step in the process of buying our new Honda was just great. We were treated like Royalty, honestly. I was ever impressed with the service department and this never happens with me, said my husband. I will tell all my friends and family about my experience with Economy Honda.

February 7, 2012

What a nice review! We are so glad we were able to work with you and your husband. Have a great day!

Value of the customer

by from Chattanooga |

This dealership made me feel valued and appreciated. The respected my questions and educated me about the product. The new owners meeting held at the dealership was great!

February 7, 2012

We are so excited to hear you enjoyed our New Owners Meeting! Please let us know if we can assist you in the future.

Great Dealership & Service

by from Ringgold, Ga |

We have bought 3 Cars from Economy Honda and they have all been excellent cars. We will continue buying cars from them because of their level of service and quality of their products ! Their staff is extremely nice. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new car!!

February 7, 2012

Thank you for the complimentary review and for your business!

Economy Honda

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I had a great experience at this store everyone was very helpful and willing to work with me. I would recommend this store to anyone and plan to use this store again in the future.

February 7, 2012

Thanks for the kind words Lindsay :)

Customer for Life!

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I have bought 3 vehciles from Economy and refuse to shop anywhere else. I bought my first Honda there years ago and when the time came for me to step up, I traded it in with no hassle. When I needed a used work truck, they helped me out there too! Great prices and even better service. I once (never again) had my vehicle serviced at a local mechanic; that was a mistake. The guys at Economy will beat anyone's price and will even drive you shuttle you as far as downtown if you need to drop your vehicle off with them. Great folks! They've got my business for life!

February 7, 2012

NoogaJoe, Thank You for your continued business. We look forward to working with you again. Please let us know if you need anything.

You Want Economy!

by from Rossville, GA |

If you are looking for a new car, you want Economy Honda Superstore. I purchased a CRV and love every minute of the drive. Shane Defore was my sales person and the experience was wonderful. I've used the service department and the express service and I am greatly pleased with both experiences. So back to the first statement...Want A Car? You want Economy.

February 7, 2012

Thanks so much Jimbo for the complimentary review. We are very glad you are enjoying your CRV.

Excellent Service

by from Chattanooga, TN |

They have the best Service center and Service Advisors I have ever used. Their pricing was better than other service centers. Will use them again.

February 7, 2012

Thank You for your business! We are very proud of our Service Advisors and Department. Let us know if we can assist you with anything in the future.

World Class Dealership selling world class cars.

by from Sewanee TN |

I do Home Health Physical Therapy, So I need a car that is durable,reliable,great gas mileage and affordable. I found a Honda Civic Coupe EX 2012 online that I absolutely had to have. I wanted a certain color, manual transmission.. Well, turns out, there were only 2 in 6 states. My salesman, John Carlisle and the great staff at Economy Honda worked tirelessly to get my car for me from a lot in Knoxville. Needless to say, I am the proud owner of a fantastic Honda! Will definitely do future business. You should also. Great customer service. Salesman aren't pushy and the car speaks for itself.

February 7, 2012

John works hard to please his customers, and we are so glad you got the Coupe!

Great Dealership!

by from Ringgold, GA |

Bought my 2011 Accord at Economy Honda and I would recomend them to anyone wanting to purchase a new car. They made the whole easy and they were very helpful. The service center is also great!

February 7, 2012

Enjoy that Accord and let us know if you need anything!

First time Honda Buyer

by from Dalton, GA |

This is my first Honda but will not be my last........Don't know why I waited so long to get a great car. Sales people at Economy Honda are extremely professional and not a bit pushy. They let me take my time making my decision and were there to help every step of the way.

February 7, 2012

Thank You for your business. We're so glad it was worth your drive from Dalton. Have a great day and enjoy your Honda!