Economy Honda Superstore

2135 Chapman Road, Chattanooga, TN 37421

New 888-552-1439 New 888-552-1439
Used 888-789-8966 Used 888-789-8966
Service 866-516-1637 Service 866-516-1637

They don't call us the superstore for nothing!

Love my new Odyssey!

by from Rome, GA |

We have been reviewing 2015 vs 2016 and shopping for months for our second Odyssey. Locally our Honda dealership had a very low inventory of Odysseys. We then traveled to a neighboring city which had a similar Odyssey. We were waiting for the salesman to come to an agreement on trade-in and sale price when I discovered that your dealership had a much greater deal than the current dealership via your website. To our "advantage", no agreement was met and we then left and headed your way from Rome to Chattanooga. While in route, your e-sales team was extremely helpful and a great delight to speak with. Upon arrival, we were greeted multiple times to see if anyone was helping us. We landed with Craig and he was GREAT. So many dealerships had very little knowledge of the 2016 Odysseys but yours was spot on in knowledge AND excitement of the product itself-both 2015 and 2016. Craig worked hard to get us the deal we needed and to close us out with the finance department. To add to my experience, I LOVED seeing a true "team" of salesmen who were excited over each other success. You can see they truly worked well with each other. Let alone, you get to ring the "bell" that hangs by the exit door if you were happy. That was a happy moment to ring the bell and hear the APPLAUSE of the salesmen over my experience. Will DEFINITELY recommend them and return one day to buy another Odyssey. Go check them out! Their grrrrrrreat!

Awesome experience with Craig and Economy Honda!

by from Rome, GA |

Best in Tennessee

by from Clarksville TN |

I have contacted about 12 dealers in Tennessee and no body could beat their price. The sales person David Haynes and eSales rep Lindsey Thomas were extremely helpful. No hassles and had a great experience.

A Great Experience

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I just bought my third car from Economy Honda, and as usual it was a great experience. The salesman, Larry Fultz knew this was the first time for me to buy a used car and was extremely helpful. I love my "new to me" CR-V!

A great experience

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Shopping At Honda

by from Ringgold GA |

Great Salesman, Great knowledge of vehicle. Good experience

Purchased New Accord

by from Ooltewah, Tn. |

I am rating this dealership 2 thumbs up for price, customer service, and selection.

Friendly, helpful, patience

by from Tennessee |

I enjoyed doing business with this group. My salesman had patience and knowledge. He did a great job!

Great service

by from Ringgold Ga |

I would recommended economy honda to anyone looking for great service and great customer service. I went in not expecting to buy a brand new car. My car salesman Antoine was very helpful and got me in a brand new 2015 Honda Civic that met my budget.

New accord

by from Ooltewah |

Great service! The sales person was very professional and helpful. Thanks for your help in the buying of my new accord Gregg