Economy Honda Superstore

2135 Chapman Road, Chattanooga, TN 37421

New 888-552-1439
Used 888-789-8966
Service 866-516-1637

They don't call us the superstore for nothing!

AC Clutch Repair

by from Ringgold, GA |

Matt and staff went above and beyond to help get our Honda CRV repaired. They called me first thing in the morning to update me and had it running later that day.

The Best!

by from Chattanooga, Tn. |

Amy Franklin and the crew at Economy Honda are the BEST! Didn't think I could afford a new car but they made it happen, and at a great price! Everyone needs to buy their car from Amy! Thanks Economy Honda!

Love My New Honda CRV!

by from Watts Bar Tennessee |

I couldn't be more pleased with the sales service I received from Economy Honda. The salesman (Brian) was most helpful and gracious in providing the necessary assistance in finalizing my selection. We had investigated and driven other makes and models, but the CRV came closest to meeting all our expectations. Our friends had recently purchased their CRV from Economy and they suggested that we shop with them before making our final decision. I am very glad that we took the time to do that. Thanks to Economy Honda and to all the good folks that played a role in our purchase.

Great Place

by from Dalton, Georgia |

Good selection and competitive pricing. The sales people we dealt with were helpful, friendly and not pushy. One thing I don't like about new car dealerships is once you buy the car they try to sell add ons (extended warranties, tire and wheel protection, iinterior & exterior protective coating etc) during the F&I process. Our F&I guy wasn't pushy and was very nice but it makes for a long afternoon.

Love love my salesman Shane DeFoor!!!!

by from hixson tn |

Thanks Shane for knowing exactly what I was looking for and getting me an awesome used car!!!! I will be telling everyone to come see u. First time in a long time I didn't feel like a girl buying a car. Your the best!!!!

Economy Honda recent Pilot Purchase

by from Huntsville, AL |

"Dapper" Jeff was very helpful and courteous, very good to work with. Drove from Huntsville because they had the best deal in the TN valley! Daughter had also bought her Pilot there and was happy with her experience. Would definitely recommend Economy Honda in Chattanooga.

Worst experience ever!!!

by from Buchanan GA |

Went to another dealer to purchase a 2014 accord sport they couldn't get our payment where we wanted so I called economy told them over the phone where I needed my payment and what excesories the other dealer was offering if they could match the car and get my payment where I wanted I would buy it they ran the credit and everything and got them real close to what I wanted I then drove two hours to get the car only to find out no lifetime oil changes no cargo net no truck liner no wheel locks oh well I drove this far to get a car for the wife's birthday bought it anyway after all said and done payments more then at other dealer for less Car we left dealer at about 10pm made it about halfway home and she blew a tire come to find out two wheels were bent took the car back the next morning after staying in a motel both of us had to miss work and keep our son from school they sent us home in a rental car not a loaner had to go back next day to pickup the car after they replaced wheels and tires when I was checking out the car I noticed a nice fresh dent in the hood they wanted to paint the hood I then got pretty mad and demanded another car now almost 45 days later I still have zero paperwork the car has been funded by finance co. and when I received another temp tag I discovered that it was made out to the wrong vin# so I called dealer and all paperwork financing and everything was done on the wrong car and the car we have had for almost 45 days has supposedly been in damage control this whole time I don't know what the problem has been but this has absolutly been the worst experience of mine and my wife's life's and I will never return to this dealer not even for my first free oil change!!! Get it together economy!!!

Great service, knowledgable staff.

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I had a great experience at Economy Honda in Chattatooga, TN. They have a large selection and The sales staff was very knowledgable and professional. The salesman, Alfred, was very helpful and found the car I was looking for. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

Overall Great experience

by from Chattanooga, TN |

My wife and had purchased a 2011 Honda CRV from Economy Honda 3 years ago and were at a point where we needed a 3rd vehicle. We did all the comparisons online and went looking at both the 2014 Toyota Corolla and 2014 Honda Civc (at Economy Honda). We met Jonathan Logan at Economy and he seemed very genuine from the start with no sales pressure. He offered a test drive on our first visit, but we declined as we weren't ready financially at that moment and hadn't really planned on even car shopping that night. A couple months later, we were ready for a test drive and had done more research online. Economy had what we wanted on the lot, but of course we wanted to test drive. We really wanted a Blue Honda Civic LX, but the blue ones were not part of the 20 of each model that were put on extra sale. The only difference in the one we ended up buying (Brown) was the color and $1000. Honestly, I didn't really like that part. We test drove a gray Civic LX and liked it, but it had over 2000 miles on a 2014. I didn't ask specifically if they would come down on the price on that one, but we didn't want a 2014 with over 2000 miles at the sale price of others with 10 miles. We started the process of buying the brown one and Jonathan was great in waling through that process. We met Eric, the business manager. we had agreed with Jonathan to purchase a trunk tray and Eric told us about a car care kit that he would give us. Eric mad us feel comfortable through the business part and was cordial and friendly. We got home and realized that the trunk tray was not installed and we had no car kit. I called Jonathan and he was very apologetic and remedied the situation quickly and painlessly after we went back to the dealership. No problem. However, the reason for the 3 stars on buying process is because we then got a call later that day from Eric. He said he never got our down payment, but we did give it to him. He couldn't find the check and would look in the vault on Monday. In our paperwork, we found 2 copies of the check, but no check. Eric called on Monday and still could not find the check and seemed to put a sense of urgency to get a second check and put a stop payment on the first one. I asked if they would cover the fee and he had to check with his manager. Really?!? Just say yes and cover out of your pocket if you have to and check with the manager later. So, another trip to Economy to give another check and then the offer of a full tank of gas (and Jonathan would fill it up for us) is given to us rather than reimbursing with a check for the stop payment fee. That's fine, but we hadn't driven very far. I got the sense that Eric hadn't talked to Jonathan at all. When I needed gas,I called Jonathan and explained the situation and he had no idea. Another trip to Economy, but Jonathan did remedy the situation and remained sincere and honest through the whole process. he had given us his cell number and he's right that if there's any reason not to give him 5 stars, I need to give him the opportunity and he delivered. Not much else Jonathan could have done. I did discover that the original check did have an attempt to be cashed and payment was stopped. In retrospect, I would have preferred (since we had photo copies of the original), to wait 2-3 days and then we would write a second check if it didn't come through. An extra mile kind of thing that would really put my mind at ease is if the dealer would research and find that original check even now and send it back to me to shred. Who's to say that it's not sitting at Economy Honda's accounting department somewhere? I realize it's difficult to make a customer feel comfortable, make small talk, go through all the paperwork and not make any mistakes, but Economy needs to improve internal communications. Obviously someone found the original check, but didn't tell Eric and no one told Jonathan what was going on with the check/gas promise.

Excellent service, very friendly and helpful

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I have been looking for a new SUV for a few weeks, and have even stopped by Economy Honda a couple of times. I made up my mind that I could not afford a new Pilot, but I stopped by the dealership one last time and talked with Butch Ellis. Butch ran some numbers and talked with the sales mgr, the next thing I know they had gotten me into a new Pilot for about the same costs as other dealerships were going to sell me a used Pilot. I would very much recommend Butch and the entire sales team.