Economy Honda Superstore

2135 Chapman Road, Chattanooga, TN 37421

New 888-552-1439
Used 888-789-8966
Service 866-516-1637

They don't call us the superstore for nothing!

Honda is the Best!

by from Soddy Daisy Tn 37379 |

Honda is the best! I am a second time Honda buyer and loved my Pilot so much that I came back to Honda and got a CRV this time. I worked with James Nix and I must say that James was very professional and very informative. He knew what he was talking about and seemed to have my best interest in mind. We were able to get a great deal and a great vehicle. After the purchase James sat with me and showed me how to connect my phone to the Bluetooth system. He also took me through how to program things like the lights, doors and radio stations. Overall I think James was the best salesman in the world!!! Thanks again Honda! Lisa Cox

AWESOME HONDA DEALERSHIP with LARGE INVENTORY!!!

by from Nashville, TN |

We drove to Chattanooga from Nashville with no intention of buying a car the day we went to Economy Honda Superstore but we found exactly what we were looking for and we were offered a great deal on the financing so we ended up driving home in a new vehicle. Don Brown is WONDERFUL and not your typical car salesman. He is very down to earth and genuine which is very hard to find in the automotive industry. This is my 4th Honda purchase and my 3rd Honda dealership experience and I never once felt like they were trying to swindle me as I have the previous times at other dealerships in Nashville. I HIGHLY recommend visiting this dealership and working with Don if you are within a 150 mile radius because it is definitely worth the drive!

Fantastic purchasing/trade-in experience!

by from Cleveland, TN |

Having bought many Hondas at other dealerships in several other states between myself and my fiance, we both agreed that this was the absolute easiest new car purchase we've ever made! We were respected, listened to, and worked with. We were not hounded for extra features we were not interested in. Trey is a new salesman but was very eager to please and so friendly and "real" to work with. I would definitely go back for future Honda purchases!

Wow!!!

by from Ellijay, Ga |

Two weeks ago we decided to buy a new CRZ Hybrid. Called 15 dealerships with in a 100 mile radius, from S. Atl to Tenn. We received alot of call backs. I started to go to different dealers and they all told me we had some negative equity but they could do the deal but it was going to cost me. I then received a call from Mary. Mary was the sales manager at Economy Honda. I explained to her what I wanted to do. She told me she would look at it and have Robert Graham, New Car Sales, call me back. With in 15 minutes he called back and told me the truth. What they could do and what I needed to do to get there. I met Robert the following day and he showed me the exact car I was looking for. We drove it and came back to the dealership. They ran the numbers and showed me where we were. We were very close. I told him I would think about it and get back to him the next afternoon. I had had an appt to see a car in Atlanta the following morning. Salesman there told me they could do it with out a doubt, beat Economy's price and to come down and get my car. I drove 5 hrs round trip to see this car and salesperson. Was there about 5 hours just to find out that they could do it for $28 plus more a month. He told me it was only $28. Multiply that times term of loan and it was alot! I told him that was not the deal we agreed on and that I was going back to Economy to buy my CRZ. He brought his sales Manager over who proceeded to tell me that Economy was low balling me to get me back for more money and that they could not do the deal. If he could not do it that no one beat their deals! I felt very comfortable with Robert, At Economy and had the gut feeling he was being honest with me. I told the Sales manager that was a chance I would have to take. (By the way, the CRZ they showed me had a dead battery, dirt all over the inside of car and a spent energy drink in the cup holder, big turnoff!!!) As I started to leave they said they would be seeing me the next day to buy their car. On the drive home the Atlanta dealership must have called and texted me 15 times trying to get me back. At that point I called Paul, Finance director at Economy Honda, Tenn. and told him I wanted to put a deposit on the car I looked at. He was incredibly helpful, courteous and professional. He took my payment over the phone and made it too easy! (He also came to meet us while we were buying our car! Wow!) Ten minutes later I got a call from Sherry. She said she was just calling to make sure everything was going to our satisfaction at Economy Honda and if there was anything she could do to help us. ( Another Wow!) We agreed to do the car deal at Economy 2 days later. When we arrived the car was ready, clean and full tank of gas. The dealership was packed! Kinda like "Black Friday" at Wal Mart, but Robert told me they would get us taken care of and they did. At 56 years of age I have purchased many, many vehicles. NEVER have I had such a great experience as this! The Great people at Economy Honda made us feel like family. My next car I will not shop other dealers, I will go straight there. If you are considering a vehicle, don't put yourself through a week like I had, Just go to "Economy Honda!" Ellijay, Ga.

good experience

by from Spring City, TN |

Found the vehicle I was looking for at a fair price. Very personable salesman and Finance person. I did receive a call that night from a sales associate telling me they were sorry I didn't buy a vehicle, etc. I said that I DID buy one and they need to do a better job of communicating within the Dealership. Overall, I was happy with the experience.

worst car place ever

by from chattanooga tn |

worst place to buy a car from I bought a used car from them as is yes I understand as is means no warranty but a week later the car has transmission problems and so went to there dealership and they said well what we can do is get you out of that car and into a different one I thought that's good there trying to do the right thing but no they re inspected the car and said well we will fix it and I will call you sometime this week and we will set a time up week later no phone call I went up there and they said well my service manager isn't in and will be here tomorrow I said ok and the sales guy said we will call you early in the am I said ok and left next day arrives and no phone call go up there again! and this time he says well I was going to call you remind you he just said that a week ago and never called me I said well I want the issue fixed he said well we might be able to fix it but only going to cover the cost partial I said so what your saying im gonna have to pay some of the cost remind you just a week before he said they was gonna fix it its a constant headache with this place they don't answer when you call you go up there and they give you a run around don't buy a car from them worst place ever!!!!!!

January 28, 2014

James, We appreciate you taking the time to bring this to our attention. We're sorry to hear about the transmission on your car. We believe very strongly in great customer service and would like to speak with you directly to get some more details on the incident. Please contact Amanda Phifer at (855) 260-8717 or amanda.phifer@economyhonda.com at your nearest convenience and hopefully we can straighten this all out. We look forward to speaking with you.

Customer Satisfaction

by from Chattanooga |

I recently wrote a review titled "Not Happy". After my review, I was contacted by my salesman Sal Greco and he assured me he would do everything he could to help me feel better about my purchase and experience. After coming in to the store with my vehicle, and leaving it with them to correct a few issues, I feel much better about doing business at this dealership. I would by another vehicle from this dealership, however, as with buying a vehicle period, I do not advise buying a vehicle in a hurry; kick the tires, read all the paperwork put in front of you and if there is anything questionable, resolve it before paying or signing paperwork. Thank you Economy Honda.

Great Experience

by from Chattanooga,TN |

I recently purchased a used vehicle from this store. The experience was awesome. The people were friendly and helpful. This store has a great selection, the vehicle has met my expectations. The staff was great to work with from the beginning to the end of the purchase. I would recommend giving Economy Honda a chance before anyone else!

great until the deal is done

by from Rossville GA |

They are great as long as you are buying a car, after the papers are signed you are on your own. I was given the run around about a repair they promised to take care of in writing. When I went in to schedule the repair they immediately ask which extended warranty I had purchased and when they found out that my extended warranty didn't cover the repair they started calling the people that had made the repair before to see if they would warranty their work. I feel like the repair should have been scheduled since they said they would fix it and worry about the warranty after. Honestly the even if the warranty would have covered it getting them to pay would be dishonest since the repair was needed before the warranty was purchased.

September 28, 2013

Thanks for writing Will, you know there is more to this story than what you wrote. You are right, we did promise to repair the vehicle at the time of delivery which we put in writing to be taken care of within 30 days of purchase. It has been over 2 months and you just now brought it in to be repaired. As was discussed last night, we are still willing to repair the vehicle even though it has been over 2 months but it was 7 pm and we couldn't do anything that late. The question about the warranty you are referring to was our Sales Consultant actually getting information about the warranty on the part that was installed not about an extended warranty that you purchased. Even though you did end up cussing at our Sales Consultant who was trying to help you, we will be glad to take care of you so please call our GM, Corey Choate, at 423-899-1122.

Not Happy

by from Chattanooga |

Keeping this short and sweet. i have bought 1 new car and 3 used cars from this dealer. Every used car I purchased, I had problems that were not disclosed. This has been through the last 15 years. Each time I "assumed" it wouldnt happen again. I could use almost all the allowed characters to describe these experiences-vehicles. Also, latest purchase (June 2013), vehicle price was reduced on paperwork to add phanton VIN and Road side assistance which conveniently came back to the list price, without asking or explaining this too me. Kudos to the man in the office that "Quickly" went over the paperwork (not salesman). I will not ever return to this dealer for a used or new car, nor reccomend anyone to purchase a used car from them.

August 7, 2013

Jerry, We appreciate you taking the time to bring this to our attention.This is NOT typically how we conduct business as customer satisfaction is extremely important to us. Our sales team at Economy Honda is trained to provide top level customer service and we apologize that you received anything less than that. There seems to have been some obvious miscommunication in regards to your latest purchase and we would like to speak with you to get to the bottom of it. Please contact Charles Neff at (423) 591-6121 or charles.neff@economyhonda.com at your nearest convenience. We look forward to speaking with you.