Economy Honda Superstore

2135 Chapman Road, Chattanooga, TN 37421

New 888-552-1439
Used 888-789-8966
Service 866-516-1637

They don't call us the superstore for nothing!

Economy Honda Review

by from Chattanooga, TN |

We had a great experience at Economy Honda with Shannon and Paul. They were very informative and patient, but not at all "pushy". The inventory at Economy Honda was also extensive, so it allowed us to see several different types and styles of vehicles without running all over town.

Good experience

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Good experience purchasing our used '05 Honda Pilot. After having a baby we knew we needed something bigger to fit our needs so after shopping around we ended up at Economy Honda. The process was fairly quick and easy and we have been happy with our decision. The staff were friendly and helpful without being pushy.

Repeat customer

by from Harrison, TN |

I purchased my last 2 vehicles from this store because they have great prices and financing rates and they don't make you wait around to "negotiate" all day... you just get a good price and you are out the door. I get my oil changed here too, and have been doing so for the past 5 years because they are thorough and quick. You won't be disappointed if you choose Economy Honda Superstore.

Great Customer Service.

by from Chatsworth, GA |

I purchased the 1 year extended warranty on my truck that I bought from Economy Honda. Of course my luck after the year was up (this happened less than a month after it expired) I started having transmission problems. I called and spoke with several different people and they were all helpful but explained it had expired. I was so upset after this just because it was not there fault nor mine but it was just bad timing. A week passed and I received a call from the GM (Corey Choate) and he had went out himself and found me a replacement and was able to have one of his technicians put it in WITH ANOTHER WARRANTY. This was such great news. I had been shopping places to get prices on replacing the transmission and ITS SO EXPENSIVE......BUT...... end the end the company helped me and saved me soooo much money. I will tell everyone about this experience and tell them to go see Economy Honda for all their vehicle needs. GREAT JOB!!

2002 CRV

by from cleveland tn |

After much research we chose to go with a Honda CRV bc they are well made and long lasting vehicles. We purchased an older one but with the extended warranty. Not three days later the check engine light came on and that scared me to death thinking we made a huge mistake:( Economy Honda fixed the car at no cost to us and assured me they would take care of us! So far it's been a GREAT vehicle and my husband loves it!

Another Terrific Buying Experience

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Thanks to Economy Honda for your exceptional assistance in the car buying process. We jut bought our third car from Economy, and would really never look anywhere else. Great assistance, from the sales team to the finance/paperwork team, and everyone in-between. You take good care of my family, and for that I thank you.

February 7, 2012

Thank You so much for your loyalty to Economy Honda! Please let us know if you need any help in the future.

Excellent Service

by from Dalton, GA |

My wife and I both bought our vehicles at Economy Honda. We shopped online first where Faith was a big help. She was able to answer our questions and find exactly what we wanted. The process was easy from beginning to end. Would refer this dealership to everyone!!

February 7, 2012

Deon, We are so happy to hear you had a great buying process with Faith's help. Thank You!

Super

by from chattanooga, tn |

I bought my 2007 Honda Pilot new from Economy Honda Superstore. I have not had the first problem with my vehicle. I have only had regular maintenance performed, and only at Economy Honda Superstore. From the sales process to my service visits, I have always been treated like a long lost friend. Everyone in the dealership is always so very nice and friendly. I have been very pleased with my experiences at Economy Honda, and would recommend this dealership to everyone wishing to purchase a vehicle - new or used. They don't call them the "Superstore" for nuthin!

February 7, 2012

Sandra, We appreciate your business! Have a great week.

Love My Accord

by from Hixson, TN |

This is Debra Lambert speaking. I didn't know if you would have any other way of identifying or not if I didn't say that. Special thanks to Amos, Monte, and Mary Hass for going the extra mile to get my and my husband's deal done. This was by far the most fun, friendliest, professional, and knowledgeable transaction either of us have ever experienced while buying a new vehicle and when you are our age you have bought many. Thanks to the entire team at Economy Honda Sjuper store, you are the best.

February 7, 2012

Thank you Debra! We enjoyed working with you and look forward to seeing you again.

The Lambert's Review

by from Hixson, TN |

What a wonderful and fun experience. My husband is very tough, short fused, and hard to please when it comes to buying a car yet he said "in his 63 years of buying new vehicles this was by far the most enjoyable of them all. Every employee we met was great, very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. Every department and step in the process of buying our new Honda was just great. We were treated like Royalty, honestly. I was ever impressed with the service department and this never happens with me, said my husband. I will tell all my friends and family about my experience with Economy Honda.

February 7, 2012

What a nice review! We are so glad we were able to work with you and your husband. Have a great day!