Economy Honda Superstore

2135 Chapman Road, Chattanooga, TN 37421

New 888-552-1439
Used 888-789-8966
Service 866-516-1637

They don't call us the superstore for nothing!

Fred went the extra mile to ensure my satisfaction

by from Chattanooga TN |

Fred went the extra mile to ensure my satisfaction. I needed a low price used car in a hurry since my car was requiring expensive repairs, and I did not have access to another car in the interim. Jamie was able to confirm over the phone that Economy Honda did indeed have cars in my price range, which was under $5000. She identified what I was looking for and collected a list of cars and sent me an email with cars in my price range. I was able to get all the details on these cars before going to the dealership. When I went to the dealership Fred showed me the car I had selected from the email I received from Jamie. I purchased the car on Monday, and it did take 4 days to get my car, but in the end, I got a much better car than I could have had I purchased it from an "as is" lot, or in 1 or 2 days. Although the paperwork I signed on Monday said I was purchasing the car "as is" since it was a later model, the dealership runs all the cars they sell through a safety check. This safety check uncovered several issues that would cost around $1,000 to repair. They did the repairs. The interior of the car was quite dirty when I first looked at it. Fred agreed, and was able to insure that the maintenance department cleaned the car beyond the normal level. I believe that if I would have received the car more quickly, the end result would not be as great as it is. I love my little 2002 silver Honda Civic. Thanks Fred and Economy Honda for making it possible for me to drive a safe, affordable car.

BEST DEALERSHIP NATIONWIDE

by from BLAIRSVILLE,GA. |

WHY SHOP ANYWHERE ELSE???. ECONOMY HAS THE LARGEST SELECTION,LOWEST PRICES AND THE BEST SALES STAFF PERIOD!!!!!.JASON SELF(E-SALES TEAM) IS OUTSTANDING;FROM KEEPING YOU INFORMED ABOUT UPCOMING PROMOTIONS TO INITIALLY STARTING THE PAPERWORK AND SCHEDULING THE FIRST MEETING WITH A SALESMAN. DREA WATSON IS A NEW SALESMAN WHO WILL LEAD YOU THROUGH THE SALES PROCESS DOWN TO THE SMALLEST DETAIL.SHANNON HARRIS(SALES MANAGER) IS VERY PERSONABLE AND COURTEOUS AND WILL COMPLETE THE DEAL WHICH WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY. HANK IN FINANCE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND EFFICIENT AND IS THE LAST STEP TO A WONDERFUL BUYING EXPERIENCE. THIS WAS MY SECOND HONDA FROM ECONOMY AND I LOOK FORWARD TO MANY MORE!!!

Great Dealership

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I went to the dealership not sure if I was looking for a new or used car and decided on the new Honda Civic. Every one I encountered from the time arrived until I left was extremely helpful and nice. It made what I thought was going to be a stressful situation a pleasant one.

Good Experience

by from Chattanooga, TN |

My overall experience was great. From my initial contact with Brittany by email when I started looking until I purchased the car. I bought the Honda Civic and I absolutely love it!

If you want a Honda, this is the place to go!

by from Huntsville, AL |

Just bought a new Honda Accord over the Memorial Day weekend. I started the process by reviewing their inventory on their website. After a few questions for the eSales team (Lindsey was great), I came in and the salesperson assigned to me (Derrick) was great and walked me through the buying process. I will be coming back the next time I need a Honda for sure.

My New Car buying experience

by from Cookeville, tn |

I am an older guy who has purchased 20 new cars over my life so far so I know the different styles used my dealers to sell cars. Unfortunately, many are predatory especially when they have inexperienced/new people coming to the dealership. Many like to feel out the buyer then figure out how to wring the most out of them while still making a sale. This dealership is the most straight forward that I have felt with. The true price is actually an excellent value. Of course they may try to sell you low value add ons and an extended warranty but I did not get any high pressure sales tactics. Most surprising was the fact that I ironed out the deal entirely remotely by email and they emailed me the itemized bill of sale for approval before I came to buy the car. When I showed up there was nothing to do but pick out the color and finish the paperwork. I don't believe you can get a better buy on a Honda anywhere. If you are ready to buy and want a great price, check it out.

First class service!

by from Soddy Daisy, TN |

Myself and my father both purchased cars from Economy Honda in Chattanooga. Alfred Polk did an amazing job to get us what we wanted and out of the door fast which is what myself and dad both wanted! I was able to do most everything over the phone as I have a busy schedule. I will go back and recommend others to visit them to receive the same great service. Jackson

AWESOME!

by from Fort Oglethorpe, GA |

This is the first time I've ever bought a car here and I will DEFINITELY buy my next one here! My salesman, Joe, was awesome!! He answered every question, called me back immediately and went way beyond to make sure I got the perfect car for my teenage daughter! I had to visit the service department the next day after buying my car and they were wonderful too!! Extremely helpful and pleasant to deal with. They got me back on the road right away! I would recommend anyone looking to buy a new or used car, start here first!!

Great Experience!

by from upstate South Carolina |

We visited a local Honda dealership here in upstate South Carolina and felt that we needed to do more homework on the price offered. When we broadened our search online, Economy Honda Superstore in Chattanooga, TN, popped up with an amazingly low price that we thought must surely be a typo! The next morning, we received a call from Economy Honda Superstore and, when we asked for an out-the-door price quote, we were very pleased! Every question was answered in a timely fashion and, quite honestly, the whole experience actually seemed too good to be true! In order to decide if we were willing to drive the 4 hours to Chattanooga, we gave the local Honda dealership an opportunity to match the price and, after a most unprofessional and arrogant conversation with one of their sales managers, we paid the deposit over the phone to buy the car at Economy Honda Superstore. When we arrived there, it was THE most pleasant and painless experience imaginable - their staff was friendly, courteous, prompt, and prepared! Don Brown was ready for our arrival and there were no surprises! In no time at all, we were on our way home with our daughter's college graduation present! So... would we drive 4 hours to buy a car at Economy Honda Superstore in Chattanooga, TN, again? ABSOLUTELY!!!! We love Economy Honda Superstore!!!

Graduation Car

by from Ringgold, GA |

I viewed the online inventory from this dealership for a couple of reasons. I had heard great things from friends about their experience there and I needed a dealership I could trust to help me find a good reliable used car for my son. I felt good about turning to Economy Honda for that. From each and every conversation I had with members of this dealership I felt I had made the right decision. We pick up the car on Monday. I feel very confident in my trust with Economy Honda.