Bill Gatton Acura Mazda

2909 N Roan St, Johnson City, TN 37601

New 855-282-5340
Used 855-270-5134
Service 855-296-0134

You Don't Have to be Rich to Drive a Bill Gatton Acura or Mazda....Just Smart!

Dealership's Service Department

by from Bristol, VA |

My wife and I have purchased 11 acuras from Bill Gatton Acura. All service work has been done at the dealership. including tire replacement.All service work was done correctly the first time , no second trips were necessary. Tire replacement prices for stock tires is cheaper than any tire store. The service consultants listen to the customer,explain the service,and list pricing options.Our cars are ready when promised, cleaned inside and out.Dealing with them has been a very positive experience.

Bill Gatton Acura Mazda responded to this review

August 12, 2014

Your review has been shared with all team members! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Fast, Easy, Friendly, Better Than Expected Service

by from Kingsport, TN |

It Cost Less Than Expected. They Got To Me Quickly And Did Exactly What I Asked For. They Offered Me More Services Than What I Needed.

Outstanding detail service

by from Johnson City, TN |

I have been using Bill Gatton's detail service for a year and have been very happy with their performance. Matt King makes me feel like family and goes out of his way to ensure 100% satisfaction. Great value for the dollar. I recommend their services to all my car OCD friends.

Techs Know Their Stuff

by from Gray, TN |

Very Trustworthy And With Other Places You Have To Worry About Contents But Not There! The Techs Know Their Stuff And Complete The Job In A Timely Fashion.

Everyone Is Always So Friendly And Willing To Help

by from Morristown, TN |

Everyone Is Always So Friendly And Willing To Help. They Are Easy To Talk To And Makes You Feel Welcomed As Soon As You Walk In The Doors.

Personal And Great To Work With

by from KINGSPORT, TN |

They Did Everything They Said They Were Going To Do. They Were Very Personal And Great To Work With.

Strong Product Knowledge

by from Lebanon, VA |

The entire staff catered to my needs and made me feel welcome and was clearly interested in building a long term relationship with me.

Treated us with respect and pleasantness

by from Greeneville, TN |

Worth Peak is a first rate salesman who was very interested in our satisfaction and enjoyment of the experience.

No B.S.

by from Vilas, NC |

No B.S. The mazda dealship in Hickory served us heaping piles of B.S. there. We were educated buyers who did research on many vehicles for months and test drove a bunch. We were 99.9% certian we wanted the vehicle we purchased. Hickory Mazda lost our business as we went there first. Bill Gatton did a fine job of not playing games. We had a preapproved auto loan and were going to spend it somewhere. Bill Gattons earned our business. Almost bought a Camery from Toyota in Boone but we likee the more room the M5 gave our family for roughly the same price.

fantastic job of listening

by from Kingsport, TN |

Jordan Craft did a fantastic job of listening to what I had to say and guided me in the direction that was best for me based on what I needed.

Matt Hickman was the best

by from Abingdon, VA |

Matt Hickman was the best finance person I have ever met. I would literally buy a car from this dealership just because of him. He was intelligent, kind, honest, hardworking, polite and efficient. He found a better interest rate for me than I had been able to find. He helped the deal happen that night so I did not have to wait. He was courteous and thoughtful in every way. He is an incredible asset to Bill Gatton mazdaAcura and I truly cannot say enough good things about him.