Bill Gatton Acura Mazda

2909 N Roan St, Johnson City, TN 37601

New 855-282-5340
Used 855-270-5134
Service 855-296-0134

You Don't Have to be Rich to Drive a Bill Gatton Acura or Mazda....Just Smart!

Dealership's Service Department

by from Bristol, VA |

My wife and I have purchased 11 acuras from Bill Gatton Acura. All service work has been done at the dealership. including tire replacement.All service work was done correctly the first time , no second trips were necessary. Tire replacement prices for stock tires is cheaper than any tire store. The service consultants listen to the customer,explain the service,and list pricing options.Our cars are ready when promised, cleaned inside and out.Dealing with them has been a very positive experience.

August 12, 2014

Your review has been shared with all team members! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Great Tire Prices and Service

by from Johnson City, TN |

They got me a great deal on a new set of tires for my Toyota plus they hand washed and vacuumed it at no charge. Nice guys and great service.

wonderful experience

by from Johnson City, TN |

All staff were very helpful & was able to answer all my questions. They made me feel very welcomed & had a lot of insight on all the vehicles I asked about. They were also very friendly & the prices were very affordable. Excellent experience.

August 20, 2014

Ms. Jenny, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on our behalf.

Great Experience!

by from Johnson City, TN |

My wife and I bought an Acura this year from Larry C. at Bill Gatton and I don't plan on trading with any other dealership. We were treating with respect and courtesy from the time we stepped onto the lot until we pulled out. We also have both of our vehicles serviced at the Bill Gatton Service center and the experience that we receive from Debbie B. and the guys in the service department are second to none. It is hard to find a company with this much pride in what they do, but Bill Gatton Acura Mazda breaks that trend. I would highly recommend them when purchasing a new/used car and if you're looking for a service center don't pass them up.

August 19, 2014

Thank you for sharing your review. We will be sure to post this for all our team members to see.

FRIENDLY AND FAST SERVICE

by from johnson city tn |

Have always taken my car to see Matt at the former Saturn dealer for service on my cars and trucks, I have owned hondas and worked in Johnson City and after having very bad experieces at the honda dealer in johnson city Matt and his crew have always taken care of my service would recommend anyone to go see them for their service needs. Customer waiting area is comfortable and Debbie always has great hot Coffee!

August 13, 2014

Mr. Jay Raffe, I have shared your kind words with the Detail/Service department and it has made everyone's day. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and we look forward to your next visit.

GREAT SERVICE!!!

by from Erwin, TN |

Love bringing my car in for service here! Everyone at the dealership is always so friendly and helpful. From checking in with Matt, to discussing repairs with Mike and checking out with Debbie, this is always a great service experience. They really know how to take care of their customers! I would recommend this dealership to anyone!

August 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with us!

Shocked!

by from Hendersonville, NC |

The title refers to my situation in early May. I was traveling from NC to Upstate NY in my 1996 Mazda Miate. A shock absorber gave out, just as I was entering Johnson City, TN. I had no idea where to find a Mazda dealership in Johnson City so I just took the firs exit that looked busy. Just 300 yards from that exit I saw the Bill Gatton Acura Mazda sign. I pulled in and explained my dilemma to Chris Holt in the Service Department. I want to commend Chris Holt and one of his associates, Ron, on the effort they went through to find and install a shock absorber on an 18 year old car. Chris found a shock but it was in Knoxville, some 3 - 4 hours away. Having no choice, I began to wait in the very nice customer lounge. This was around 10:30 AM. Meanwhile, Chris kept looking and a little while later came up to tell me he had located a shock closer than Knoxville and it would be along in about 2 - 3 hours. I might get back on the road by 4:00 PM. At around 11:30 Ron from the service department came up and asked if he could take me someplace for lunch. He was going to lunch and so he drove me to a local restaurant and we had a nice lunch and an enjoyable chat. As we were finishing lunch, I received a phone call from Chris. The car was ready to go. I can't fully express my surprise and satisfaction that I was ready to get back on the road and at a LOWER cost than originally quoted. Plus it was only about 1:00 PM. I want to thank Chris and all of the employees at Bill Gatton Mazda Service Department for the friendly and unconditional assistance during a stressful personal event. I am sure that this was not an isolated incidence and that these friendly and dedicated service professionals are prepared to go above and beyond for any of their service customers.

August 8, 2014

Mike, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. It has been shared with our service department and we appreciate your service!

service department

by from Banner Elk, N C |

This is the very best car dealer service department I have ever been to. Every person I have come in contact with here has been extremely helpful and polite. I have never seen better people anywhere. If I decide to buy anywhere, it will be from this dealership. They are so much nicer than the dealers where I live. Thanks to all who work there for making my time there so much nicer.

Not Like Most Dealerships

by from Kingsport, TN |

Not like most dealerships! They have me an extremely fair deal on my trade and an even better deal on the used car I got. The used car manager had an app where he scanned my VIN and it pulled up the CARFAX, Kelley Blue Book, and some other trade evaluating sites. From there he added the options my car had (running boards, sunroof,etc) then it showed all the trade-in values! Because I had just gotten new tires and my car had never been in a wreck/had no body damage, he was able to give me MORE than the suggested trade-value! As for the SUV I purchased from them, I had already done extensive research and knew their asking price was a great deal (especially after I saw the SUV in person; it almost looked brand new). The "sales" person was also great and added no pressure (I don't think he got paid on commission). I will purchase here again. The only reason I gave the facility 3 stars is because it was outdated and looked like something from the 80's. That being said, I didn't go there for remodeling tips, I went there for a car.

Wonderful sales/customer service

by from Cleveland GA |

Matt at Bill Gatton Acura is the best salesman I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. He went above and beyond to help me purchase a car. He stayed in touch and answered all of my questions and did more than any other sales person would have done in my opinion and in my experience. Hooray! Thank you

December 4, 2013

We have shared your review with Matt. He was very flattered and wanted to thank you for taking the time to leave such a nice review! Thank you very much!

Efficient, polite & willing to go the extra mile!

by from North Carolina |

I am from North Carolina, but made the trip to Johnson City for a specific car I found on www.cars.com. I was immediately met by a friendly salesman who knew specifics about the car I wanted to see. He answered all of our questions and within ten minutes, we were test driving the car. The car was already way below the Kelly Blue Book price, but I bartered with him some, and after only ten minutes, we were shaking hands on my new purchase. I was buying a nice, used car for my "son" to drive, and he treated us all as if we were buying the most expensive car on the lot. I appreciated that. He was so nice to all of us, and very conversational. He had to stay late to finish the paperwork, but never seemed annoyed in any way. I wrote a check for the car, the gas tank was full, and we were off in a little over an hour. I'd like to thank Rusty for a great buying experience. If you stop by this dealership, be sure to ask for him. He's an excellent young man and very knowledgable. When I need another car, rest assured I will go to this dealership again. Thank you Rusty!