Bill Gatton Acura Mazda

2909 N Roan St, Johnson City, TN 37601

New 855-282-5340 New 855-282-5340
Used 855-270-5134 Used 855-270-5134
Service 855-296-0134 Service 855-296-0134

Bill Gatton Acura or Mazda....Drive Smart!

Excellent experience

by from Kingsport, TN |

I have to say that this dealership made buying a car for my son very easy, and the experience was wonderful. I have to especially commend Worth Peak for his kindness and for his making this transaction as smooth as I could hope for. He was a very knowledgeable salesman, and my kids really enjoyed meeting him as did I. I was quoted a price which was very competitive the first time around, and I didn't have to go back and forth with the sales manager as I have at so many other dealerships. I was impressed with the thoroughness shown by Mr. Peak as well as the followup contact after the sale. I also have to say that Jeremy (finance department) as very organized and had everything ready when it came time to sign the necessary documents. The service department was awesome and the dealership was attractive and very clean. I am satisfied all the way around and highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a Mazda or Acura. Thanks to all for a great experience.

Great Customer Service!!!!

by from JC TN |

I cannot say enough about my sales process at Bill Gatton Acura!! Alex was very helpful and so patient with me! It is my 2nd purchase and know that i also get the pleasure of working with Jamie in the service dept!! The Acura sales manager worked with me in every way he could! Thank you to the entire team!

Great Customer Service!

by from Jonesborough, TN |

Alex the salesman was great. Excellent customer service! Justin the finance guy was super nice and helpful! Really looking forward to driving my new Mazda CX-5! Great buying experience!

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Morristown, TN |

This was my first but not my last visit to BGA & M. I felt like I knew what I wanted and after telling Chad Riley what we were looking for he soon returned and took me to the car that I wanted. Chad was great to work with. He didn't push or try to "force" the sale he let us ask questions and look at the car. When we got to the point of talking cost he went to Financial person Justin Vance and returned with a quote and showed how it was decided. There was never the question: "Well, how much do you want to pay or how much do you want your payments to be?" Chad said "We show you what we can do and that's what we can do but we feel it will be fair." It was fair and they gave me a good deal on my car so we signed the dotted line. It was a friendly but business like process from the selling to the signing of the papers. It was by far the easiest and Best Car buying experience I have ever had! My appreciation to Chad, Vance and Matt the manager for making it that way. Yes I would recommend Bill Gatton Dealership to others.

Very Good Buying Experience

by from Gate City, VA |

Chad Riley, our Sales Consultant, was great to deal with & Justin Vance, Business Mgr, was also very friendly.

Awesome Car Experience

by from Bristol, Tn |

Alex Lester was our sales guy. He was very knowledgeable and no pressure to buy. Everyone here was very nice and helpful to make our car buying experience great!

Very easy to work with!

by from Johnson City, TN |

Alex was very helpful with the buying process. The car was ready and available for test drive the morning I arrived. I would recommend my friends to stop by Bill Gatton Acura when buying a new car.

Great and speedy deal!

by from Weaverville, NC |

Buying process was easier, and quicker. Bill Gatton Mazda has a great sales staff, especially my sales person, Alex Lester.

A Great Experience

by from Erwin, TN |

This dealership not only had the best price for the RDX we were looking for, but also was able to procure better financing for us than we were prepared to use. Alex Lester, who handled our sale, is a very pleasant guy; provides lots of information and service; is always available by phone or text to answer questions; and if he doesn't know something he doesn't blow smoke at you, but will find out the answer. My husband (age 73) said this is the BEST car buying experience he's EVER had. I would have to agree. I'm so pleased with the entire experience as in the past I have found car buying to be extremely painful. I'm not sure who is more excited about this car--me or Alex!!

Amazing Experience

by from Knoxville,tn |

I just bought a car recently from Bill Gatton Acura and I had amazing experience working with Worth Peak and Justin Vance. They made the process very easy and quick. they also gave me an Amazing deal on my car! I would definetly recommend them to my friends. I am from Knoxville and I drove an hr and 45 minutes and they were certainly worth the drive