Bill Gatton Acura Mazda

2909 N Roan St, Johnson City, TN 37601

New 855-282-5340
Used 855-270-5134
Service 855-296-0134

You Don't Have to be Rich to Drive a Bill Gatton Acura or Mazda....Just Smart!

Not Like Most Dealerships

by from Kingsport, TN |

Not like most dealerships! They have me an extremely fair deal on my trade and an even better deal on the used car I got. The used car manager had an app where he scanned my VIN and it pulled up the CARFAX, Kelley Blue Book, and some other trade evaluating sites. From there he added the options my car had (running boards, sunroof,etc) then it showed all the trade-in values! Because I had just gotten new tires and my car had never been in a wreck/had no body damage, he was able to give me MORE than the suggested trade-value! As for the SUV I purchased from them, I had already done extensive research and knew their asking price was a great deal (especially after I saw the SUV in person; it almost looked brand new). The "sales" person was also great and added no pressure (I don't think he got paid on commission). I will purchase here again. The only reason I gave the facility 3 stars is because it was outdated and looked like something from the 80's. That being said, I didn't go there for remodeling tips, I went there for a car.

service department

by from Banner Elk, N C |

This is the very best car dealer service department I have ever been to. Every person I have come in contact with here has been extremely helpful and polite. I have never seen better people anywhere. If I decide to buy anywhere, it will be from this dealership. They are so much nicer than the dealers where I live. Thanks to all who work there for making my time there so much nicer.

Wonderful sales/customer service

by from Cleveland GA |

Matt at Bill Gatton Acura is the best salesman I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. He went above and beyond to help me purchase a car. He stayed in touch and answered all of my questions and did more than any other sales person would have done in my opinion and in my experience. Hooray! Thank you

Bill Gatton Acura Mazda responded to this review

December 4, 2013

We have shared your review with Matt. He was very flattered and wanted to thank you for taking the time to leave such a nice review! Thank you very much!

Efficient, polite & willing to go the extra mile!

by from North Carolina |

I am from North Carolina, but made the trip to Johnson City for a specific car I found on www.cars.com. I was immediately met by a friendly salesman who knew specifics about the car I wanted to see. He answered all of our questions and within ten minutes, we were test driving the car. The car was already way below the Kelly Blue Book price, but I bartered with him some, and after only ten minutes, we were shaking hands on my new purchase. I was buying a nice, used car for my "son" to drive, and he treated us all as if we were buying the most expensive car on the lot. I appreciated that. He was so nice to all of us, and very conversational. He had to stay late to finish the paperwork, but never seemed annoyed in any way. I wrote a check for the car, the gas tank was full, and we were off in a little over an hour. I'd like to thank Rusty for a great buying experience. If you stop by this dealership, be sure to ask for him. He's an excellent young man and very knowledgable. When I need another car, rest assured I will go to this dealership again. Thank you Rusty!