Fairway Ford

2761 E Stone Dr, Kingsport, TN 37660

Used 423-578-3800

Great Service

by from Wise, VA |

Great service. I love my Ford Escape. Everyone was very helpful. I got an amazing deal. I would recommend this dealership to everyone.

Purchased Used

by from Fall Branch, TN |

I recently pitched a pre-owned 2013 Jeep Wrangler unlimited. The entire process was pretty quick and painless. I got the price I wanted and any questions I had were quickly answered to my satisfaction. My salesman was Jeff O'dell and I would definitely use him again for any future purchases!

I won't be back to Fairway Ford in Kingsport!

by from Kingsport, TN |

I purchased my Mustang at another dealership when I couldn't find one in Kingsport. I did try to have my warranty work done there. Big mistake. I had a faulty turn signal switch. Activating the turn signal caused my hi-beams to go to low-beams. I was concerned that an issue that involved my turn signals AND my headlights could lead to a dangerous situation. Not only was I concerned with the safety aspect of it, I also realized that a bad switch or wiring could cause a fire. I stopped by Fairway Ford and spoke with Travis in the service department. He looked up my VIN and determined that my Premium Certified Pre-Owned Warranty would cover this problem. About 6 weeks later I scheduled an appointment at 8am. I took a day off from work to have the work done. I specifically asked for an early morning appointment in order to be free the rest of the day. When I arrived, Travis told me I would have to pay a minimum of $100 plus tax for this service. I asked the parts counter how much the switch cost. They told me $87. So, I ended up paying $22 more WITH warranty coverage than I would have paid without a warranty and put it in myself. In addition to that, they did not have my part until 4pm and it was not installed and ready until 5pm. This was after a 6-week notification of a problem and a specific request to have the work done early. So, I was very disappointed with Travis and his lack of knowledge about my warranty. I'm disappointed with his lack of planning. I'm disappointed that my car was held all day for a service that took about 15 minutes. I'm disappointed that I missed 12 hours of overtime pay then overpaid for something that I could have done myself if I had only been given the facts when I first asked about the service. I'm disappointed with a "warranty" that has a $100 deductible for EVERY visit! I'm disappointed with Ford for not replacing a part that obviously should have been replaced for free under the original warranty. The car only had 25K miles! When a part such as a turn signal switch which has a life expectancy equal to the life of the car, it is obvious that the switch was defective from the factory. And last, I'm disappointed that even after calling Ford Customer Service, I did not receive ANY e-mails or letters asking for my comments or experience at the dealership. Needless to say, I will be taking my business to any of the other Ford dealers in the Tri-Cities.

great dealership

by from elizabethton,tn |

bought a brand new ford escort here in 2001.Had a great experiance. Escort was a truely good purchase. Will def go back when i need new car!