Toyota of Kingsport

New 888-347-3107 New888-347-3107
Used 888-332-6095 Used888-332-6095
Service 888-697-3084 Service 888-697-3084

Toyota of Kingsport -Where saving people money is a Hill family tradition

Found a great deal and service, expert advice

by from Blountville, TN |

I walked in, and was looking for a preowned Subaru, and Derrick Ilgner managed to find, and help me get the car I wanted, offered expert advice, and even helped me find an affordable reputable place to get the maintenance and repairs done. My car proudly wears the Toyota of Kingsport front tag so people know where I got my car, and I continue to offer references to him via the business cards he provided to help others find a quality deal with courteous service. When this car has run its course, or I move onto wanting something newer, Toyota of Kingsport and Derrick Ilgner will be who I go to see.

Happy, More than Satisfied, and WILL BE BACK!

by from Elizabethton, TN |

Awesome experience! Chuck Hunt-Sales Manager, Mark Wells Sales-Consultant and Teresa--we feel like they went above and beyond our expectations, working hard to give us a great deal catering to our wants and needs making us feel comfortable with our decision to purchase a (new to us) 2007 Camry. We required many make or break specifics within our criteria to buy this car that Mark and Chuck went to great lengths to accomplish for us and for that we are thankful. We also thank the Lord for bringing us to and through this car buying experience. Definitely quick and hassle free encourage anyone and everyone to purchase here. These are great people and have earned lifetime customers :)!

Excellent transaction all around!

by from Piney Flats, TN |

Thanks so much Marvin, Shawn and Chris for helping me quickly get my new Scion :) I love my new car, and the whole process couldn't have been easier, considering I was car-less in Piney Flats. Everything short of signing papers was done via phone/e-mail. Great car, great price, just all around great! Thanks again guys

Friendly Employees

by from Kingsport TN |

Walked in, told Sales what I wanted. They brought the perfect car. Made the right deal. Walked out with my new car.

Toyota of Kingsport responded to this review

February 10, 2016

So thankful for you to take the time to share your awesome experience! We look forward to serving you with the same efficiency in our Service Department.

Back again! Great Experience

by from Norton VA |

Thanks Derek Ilgner and Priscilla. We had a great experience with choosing the perfect vehicle. Derek worked very hard to find the right vehicle for us without any high pressure sales. Priscilla reviewed all features and made sure I knew how to operate the vehicle before I left. Every person I encountered was very professional and helpful. Thanks Kingsport Toyota! We will be back.

Toyota of Kingsport responded to this review

January 27, 2016

We appreciate you so much! Thank you for taking the time to submit this kind review. Glad to hear of your pleasant experience. See you soon :)

Excellent sales service

by from Kingsport, TN |

My husband and I were in the market for a car for our 16yo son...something he would like, but within a certain price range. I actually ran into Will McDavid while he was off the lot and, in the midst of general conversation, told him my husband and I were car shopping. He told me about several options at ToK and I went to the lot that afternoon. We found a vehicle and Will worked very hard to get the numbers to match our needs. We appreciated his effort to keep us in the know during the entire process and his attention to our requests. Will is a trustworthy salesperson and we are happy with our experience at ToK.

HEY LADIES! A SALESMAN YOU CAN TRUST- WILL MCDAVID

by from Johnson City, TN |

All summer long I was looking for a barely used car with low miles and excellent service records, preferably a one-owner, local vehicle (a unicorn, perhaps, but I could hope!). For months I had viewed all the local dealerships' inventory online and cruised through every lot from here to Knoxville without finding anything I liked. Then one Sunday I drove through the used car lot at Toyota of Kpt, and boy, was I surprised at the inventory! There were three cars on their lot that I really liked, and I wasn't sure how to choose the right one! The next day I drove back to Kingsport to the dealership (20 miles +/- and well worth the trip!) and with the help of my TERRIFIC salesman, Will McDavid,I chose a 2014 Camry that's just perfect for me! He was able to answer all of my questions about the cars (and I had millions of them), knew all about the Camry and showed me how to operate each option. With his help my decision was an easy one! I really believe that Will is as honest as the day is long! I know, I know, car salesman and honesty don't go together, but I found the exception at Toyota of Kingsport in Will McDavid! He won't take advantage of you, and for a woman to feel secure about dealing with a car salesman, to vouch for him, and to encourage other women to do the same, well that's a big deal to me. That speaks volumes! I'm a divorced, professional woman who's nearing retirement age, and I've always dreaded dealing with car salesman because I felt that I couldn't trust them. That's no longer the case! So thank you, Toyota of Kingsport, for hiring an honest man, and to Will McDavid, for being one. I'll be sending everyone I know from Johnson City and Jonesborough to YOU from now on! So please, ladies, take my advice and ask specifically for Will McDavid at Toyota of Kingsport! He'll take good care of you!

salesman performance

by from Unicoi TN 37692 |

Leased my Toyota Camry XSE several months ago. Did not get a call for customer satisfaction, so I wanted to recommend Derrick Ligner as a contact at Toyota of Kingsport. Derrick was friendly, very easy to talk to, helpful in all aspects of the car. I just liked him instantly. We made a good deal, and I love the car. I hope Derrick is still at this dealership the next time I trade cars.

Great Service from Marvin, Shane and Thresa

by from Kingsport, TN |

We have purchased from this dealer before and everything has always been great. The service after purchase has been nothing by positive. Very clean dealership and comfortable when waiting.

First time buying.....

by from Fall Branch, TN |

As a Senior citizen, this was my first time buying a vehicle on my own ( my husband recently passed away). Each person I had the pleasure to talk to was very helpful and very professional. Before I retired, my professional career was based in Customer Service so I tend to expect a lot and my expectations were met. Special thanks to Lee Gragg and Teresa Hannah.