Toyota of Kingsport

2525 E Stone Dr, Kingsport, TN 37660

New 888-347-3107
Used 888-332-6095
Service 888-697-3084

"Building customer relationships in the Tri-Cities are for over 30 years and counting!"

Awesome experience!!

by from Kingsport, TN |

I came to Toyota/Lexus of Kingsport looking for a small SUV. Marvin Tolly was very helpful in finding a car just right for me! I ended up getting a Lexus RX and I absolutely LOVE it! Couldn't have asked for a better experience! Thanks again Marvin!

FRS Shopping

by from Meadowview, VA |

This is going to be a mixed review. My overall experience here was good. Amanda Kingsley was very helpful with putting me into the car I wanted. There were a few things that I was concerned about. I stood in the lot for 30 minutes before I was even helped out. There were several sales associates standing a few feet from me buying food from a food truck. Some were looking at me while waiting in line. Still no help. Then I found Amanda and things were looking up from there. Secondly, even though I made it totally clear that the finances were going to be taken care of by me, they shopped around through other creditors. Receiving credit denial letters in the mail from other creditors a few days after did not make me happy at all. A few years out of bankruptcy, I didn't want to take all of those hard hits with my credit that I'm rebuilding. Down to the brass tacks, Amanda made the car shopping experience enjoyable when we put the cons aside. I would go back.

Great Job

by from Unicoi, TN |

Amanda Kingsley did a great job in showing and explaining to me about my new car.

Very helpful

by from Spartanburg sc |

Was searching for car they were very helpful in answer all my questions

Good experience

by from Kingsport, TN |

The saleslady was knowledgeable without being pushy. Was helpful in helping us find something in our price point. We are pleased with the Camry we bought a week ago. Mileage not quite as good as we had hoped but still acceptable.