Rick McGill Toyota Scion

3145 Airport Hwy, Alcoa, TN 37701

Used 865-934-6317

Great salesman (Mr. Mike Anderson)

by from Morristown, Tennessee |

My husband and I along with our 17 year old daughter were in the market for two cars so we drove to Rick McGill on Sunday Oct 26, 2014 and meet with Mr. Mike Anderson. We test drove a few used toyota camrys and decided on one for my husband and one for our daughter. These are our first camrys and Mike was able to answer all our questions. The best salesman and buying experience we have ever had. Thank you Mr. Anderson for being so helpful and nice.

Great experience on my purchase from Cliff

by from Tennessee |

I saw a car on Craigslist, then I noticed the same car on other sites. We When to look at a Tacoma and Cliff Blackley helped me. He did a excellent job and I would recommend him to anyone. He's very easy to work with and one of the friendlier salesman there. The only thing it took a while to get back in the back off with Pat because she was with another customer at the time. (Understandable) They have a nice facility and seems like everyone was nice. Only constructive criticism is that a guy named Tony was loud, obnoxious and smelled very bad of body odor. I don't know about that guy although I was he had reviews for him but anyhow, I will buy from Cliff on my next car purchase. Keep up the good work Cliff and thanks for giving me a monthly payment I can do.

BEWARE OF HIGH COST ADD ON'S.

by from Sevierville, TN |

What began as an excellent buying experience turned out to be a stab in the back. Good salesman, but shady finance/closing office procedure. We signed for a high cost gap insurance upon our purchase, thinking this was recommended & sold by the lender we were using to finance the vehicle. Two weeks later, we received paperwork in the mail, from the lender, asking us to sign & accept gap insurance at a cost that was $316 LESS than what we had already signed for at the dealer! It turned out that the higher cost insurance was sold by the dealer and not the lender, which was the reason for the higher difference in cost! In trying to call the General Manager for 3 days on this issue, he never responded to voicemail and never returned the calls. This was the most mistrustful purchase issue we have ever had in our adult lifetime of buying vehicles...and that covers a lot of years; being older people. Be leary of inflated add-on's here!

Great buying experience.

by from Knoxville, tn |

The best new car buying experience I have ever had. Debra Jennings was great to work with. Rick McGill had the best price and the best service was icing on the cake.

July 1, 2014

Car Crazy, Thank you for sharing your car buying experience with the community. Debra always goes the extra mile for her customers. Thank you again for the opportunity to work with you. Sincerely, Lesia Cecil Manager Rick McGill's Airport Toyota (865)970-2615

by from sevierville |

worked with tony over the last couple of days he helped me find the perfect car for me

June 24, 2014

Karen, Thank you for taking the time to share your shopping experience with the community. We look forward to working with you again. Sincerely, Lesia Cecil Manager Rick McGill's Airport Toyota (865)970-2615

by from maryville tn |

tony was excellent could not have asked for a better experience

June 24, 2014

Ken, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Rick McGill's Aiport Toyota. We look forward to working with you again. Thanks again, Lesia Cecil Manager Rick McGill's Airport Toyota (865)970-2615

by from maryville tn |

tony rouse was awsome we had been to several dealers and he was the only one that listened to what we wanted if you go to rick mcgills toyota you should see tony

June 24, 2014

Michelle, Thank you for sharing your car buying experience with the community. Tony works hard to make sure our customers are totally satisfied. We look forward to working with you again. Thanks, Lesia Cecil Manager Rick McGill's Airport Toyota (865) 970-2615

customer

by from MAYNARDVILLE TN |

Very good service! Tony Rouse was our sales person and Pat Davis was our fantasic finance personal they worked really hard to get what we wanted and just want to thank you all for patients and help! Toyota is great to help!

June 24, 2014

Roy & Carol, Thank you for giving us an opportunity to work with you. Tony and Pat work really hard to make sure their customers are totally satisfied. Thanks again, Lesia Cecil Manager Rick McGill's Airport Toyota (865) 970-2615

Friendly people, clean facitility

by from Gatlinburg, TN |

I was in need of a new car and my husband suggested we go to Rick Mc Gill's Airport Toyota. We met Doug who was very knowledgeable about his product, and helpful in the buying process. Everyone at Rick Mc Gill's was very personable making the overall experience very pleasant. It's probably the first time I ever really enjoyed buying a car. I would highly recommend both Doug as a sales person and Rick Mc Gill's Airport Toyota to anyone looking for a car....new or used.

June 24, 2014

Cherie, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Rick McGill's Airport Toyota. Doug always does an excellent job helping our customers. Thanks again, Lesia Cecil Manager Rick McGill's Airport Toyota (865) 970-2615