Rick McGill Toyota Scion

3145 Airport Hwy, Alcoa, TN 37701

New 888-471-1020
Used 888-378-5242
Service 877-345-4675

Rick McGill's Airport Toyota & Scion your Toyota is here!

Great buying experience.

by from Knoxville, tn |

The best new car buying experience I have ever had. Debra Jennings was great to work with. Rick McGill had the best price and the best service was icing on the cake.

July 1, 2014

Car Crazy, Thank you for sharing your car buying experience with the community. Debra always goes the extra mile for her customers. Thank you again for the opportunity to work with you. Sincerely, Lesia Cecil Manager Rick McGill's Airport Toyota (865)970-2615

by from sevierville |

worked with tony over the last couple of days he helped me find the perfect car for me

June 24, 2014

Karen, Thank you for taking the time to share your shopping experience with the community. We look forward to working with you again. Sincerely, Lesia Cecil Manager Rick McGill's Airport Toyota (865)970-2615

by from maryville tn |

tony rouse was awsome we had been to several dealers and he was the only one that listened to what we wanted if you go to rick mcgills toyota you should see tony

by from maryville tn |

tony was excellent could not have asked for a better experience

June 24, 2014

Ken, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Rick McGill's Aiport Toyota. We look forward to working with you again. Thanks again, Lesia Cecil Manager Rick McGill's Airport Toyota (865)970-2615

June 24, 2014

Michelle, Thank you for sharing your car buying experience with the community. Tony works hard to make sure our customers are totally satisfied. We look forward to working with you again. Thanks, Lesia Cecil Manager Rick McGill's Airport Toyota (865) 970-2615

customer

by from MAYNARDVILLE TN |

Very good service! Tony Rouse was our sales person and Pat Davis was our fantasic finance personal they worked really hard to get what we wanted and just want to thank you all for patients and help! Toyota is great to help!

June 24, 2014

Roy & Carol, Thank you for giving us an opportunity to work with you. Tony and Pat work really hard to make sure their customers are totally satisfied. Thanks again, Lesia Cecil Manager Rick McGill's Airport Toyota (865) 970-2615

Friendly people, clean facitility

by from Gatlinburg, TN |

I was in need of a new car and my husband suggested we go to Rick Mc Gill's Airport Toyota. We met Doug who was very knowledgeable about his product, and helpful in the buying process. Everyone at Rick Mc Gill's was very personable making the overall experience very pleasant. It's probably the first time I ever really enjoyed buying a car. I would highly recommend both Doug as a sales person and Rick Mc Gill's Airport Toyota to anyone looking for a car....new or used.

June 24, 2014

Cherie, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Rick McGill's Airport Toyota. Doug always does an excellent job helping our customers. Thanks again, Lesia Cecil Manager Rick McGill's Airport Toyota (865) 970-2615

Debra Jennings, Pat Davis & Al Amburn are awesome!

by from Knoxville,TN |

My husband and I just recently purchased our 2nd vehicle from Debra Jennings at Rick McGill Toyota Scion and had a wonderful experience, AGAIN! We needed to trade our SUV in for something more gas friendly and made no hesitation in calling Debra Jennings again. She talked us through our best options and had us come to the dealership for a test drive. We decided on a 2014.5 Toyota Camry SE. We told her what we wanted in our new car and they had exactly what we were looking for on the lot. Al Amburn gave us a wonderful deal on our trade in and a price on our new car. Pat Davis made the finance process easy and was great to work with. We will definitely do more business with them in the future!

June 13, 2014

Thank you McGill Family for sharing your experience at Rick McGill's Airport Toyota with our community. We really do appreciate you taking the time to express your satisfaction with our dealership. Thanks again, Lesia Cecil Manager Rick McGill's Airport Toyota (865) 300-8036

Tony Rouse Review

by from Knoxville |

Tony Rouse was extremely helpful in helpng us find a car. He went above and beyond to make sure that our needs were met.

June 10, 2014

Andrea, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Tony at Rick McGill's Airport Toyota. Thank you again for your business. Sincerely, Lesia Cecil Manager Rick McGill Airport Toyota 865.970.2615

REVIEW ON TONY ROUSE

by from knoxville, tennessee |

Tony Rouse seemed to know alot about all the cars i looked at. He gave me a lot of helpful input and talked to me about what was best for my finacial situation......He seemed very knowledgeable about anything and everything i asked for. I felt very comfortable buying a car from him and and respected and felt confident in everything he told me. I didn't have that from anyone in the weeks before when i was trying to buy a car at other dealerships. I was 100% satisfied in my transaction with rick mcgills toyota

June 10, 2014

Alex, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Rick McGill's Airport Toyota. Lesia Cecil Rick McGill's Airport Toyota 865.970.2615

REVIEW ON TONY ROUSE