Fox Toyota

New 888-316-4303
Used 877-882-0575
Service 888-551-9217

Moving Forward

Amazing Service! Amazing People!!

by from Mt Juliet, TN |

We have used Fox Toyota for 2 cars now. The 1st was to help our growing family! The second was unfortunate due to a wreck of the first car. Even though we live in Nashville, we are willing to drive to Clinton because do the Excellent care and customer service. They treat you like family! We will continue to drive over 3 hours for all our vehicle purchases! Hopefully the next purchase is soon!

Look no Further, Fox is the Best!

by from Powell, TN |

Genuine friendliness, professional service, tremendous deals, honest sales, no games. Calm, relaxed atmosphere and NO sales pressure. Knowledgable staff clearly instructed to make your buying experience a comfortable one. If you cannot reach a deal with these folks then you are likely unrealistic about the value of your trade or expect a dealer to give you a vehicle with no reasonable profit. Absolutely a fair and honest dealer that's well worth an hour's drive or more to check them out. They can find just about anything (brand) new and used you want. Always an enjoyable experience!

Excellent

by from Luttrell, TN |

Rick Lee and the entire sales support team were excellent. Very good experience. Would recommend to anyone.

Reliability led me to buy my ninth Toyota

by from Oliver Springs, TN |

Reliability of previous 8 Toyotas led me to buy my ninth one. Great experience with a knowledgeable salesman, Rick Lee. He never once tried to lead me to a costlier model that I neither needed or desired. Maintenance services at Fox were also a big factor in my purchase. The truck that I really needed was present on the lot.

Pleasant car buying experience!

by from New Tazewell, TN |

My husband and I recently purchased a 2014 RAV 4 from Rick Collins and this was the most pleasant car buying experience we have ever had. He went out of his way to find the color that I wanted at another dealer and even delivered it to our home in two days after purchase. I highly recommend Rick and this dealership to anyone in the market for a new auto. We will certainly be using Rick again in the future!

5 stars

by from Clinton, TN |

5 stars for Rick Lee. Excellent reference for Toyota.

Very helpful and patient

by from Powell, TN |

Greg Daugherty was very helpful and patient. He answered all of my questions. One of the main reasons that I purchased a vehicle today is because of Greg.

Drove from Ewing, Virginia

by from Ewing, VA |

I drove from Ewing, VA. My salesman I met that day was Rick Collins. He was very helpful and polite during the whole process. I had looked at previous lots but I felt Rick was willing to do anything to help meet my needs. If looking for a car new or used, go to Fox Toyota and see Rick Collins.

Most pleasant experience buying a car ever!

by from Maryville, TN |

We have had the most pleasant experience in buying a car ever! Rick Collins was knowledgeable, helpful, friendly, and went out of his way to make sure we saw and drove the cars we were interested in. He did what he needed to do but I never felt that he was pushy! I would not hesitate in the least to use his services again. Great job RIck!! He even missed his grandson's 2nd birthday party.

Very helpful

by from Knoxville, TN |

The entire team was very helpful. Sales, finance, parts and everyone. The experience was very good. Keep up the good work!

very pleasant experience

by from Jacksboro, TN |

Tim was very polite, answered all our questions, very knowledgeable about the different Toyota's we looked at. Mike and Greg took care of the paperwork, disclosed everything. Very pleasant experience! Will recommend to all friends and family.