Fox Toyota

228 Fox Family Ln, Clinton, TN 37716

New 888-316-4303
Used 877-882-0575
Service 888-551-9217

Where an Honest Deal Really is an Honest Deal!

Amazing Service!!

by from Clinton, TN |

I had just bought a new car and could not figure out why my speakers were rattling so much. I took it to Fox four time in the course of three weeks. They changed my speakers again and again for me and never said anything. Come to find out, the rattling I heard in my "speaker" was actually a cup I had in my car door. I took the cup out every time before they serviced my car. SO I know they never heard the rattling but they continued to help me and change my speakers and never mentioned a word of my silliness!!! These people are amazing! I highly recommend this dealership!

Fox Toyota responded to this review

June 2, 2015

Thanks for sharing your great experience Kelli. We're glad to help!

by from Knoxville, TN |

Mr. Collins is a real gentleman, very nice, honest, and helpful. Rick was not pushy and I did not feel pressured at any time. Great experience!

Fox Toyota Rick Collins

by from Strawberry Plains, TN |

Rick Collins: We called and told Rick what kind of car and what we wanted to pay. He called back to say he had 2 cars in our price range. He found the car we like very much. Rick is the "best" - no pressure. Excellent salesperson! "Very friendly".

Rick Collins with Fox Toyota

by from Maryville, TN |

5 star rating! Rick provided superb service - explaining, presenting, coordinating activities above and beyond the usual call of duty. Accessible and supportive all the time. "I only want to make you happy with this sale". Always thinking ahead and making clear what we're needing to do.

by from Andersonville, TN |

Been looking for car for few months. Rick called me with 2000 Avalon. He was very nice and helpful to us.

Amazing sales rep

by from Knoxville, TN |

My husband and I purchased a highlander from fox Toyota in early 2015. KC Ramsey was our sales manager. He was awesome! Our situation was unique and he was such a blessing to work with. My husband was dying of cancer and wanted a new car for me and our two children. He picked out all the details and ordered it. KC talked him through every step. We had hoped he would survive long enough to see it and go for a ride. The day he died.. I got a text from KC saying it had just been shipped. I love knowing that each day I am driving my husbands last gift to me. KC was so kind and has checked on me on multiple occasions. Never because he had to, but because he actually cares. Fox Toyota isn't near my west Knoxville home, but I have no trouble driving out of my way for the excellent customer service I receive at Fox. Thank you!

Great dealership and salesmen

by from Crossville, TN |

I was greeted when I arrived by Mr. KC Ramsey. From the minute we began discussing what I wanted to do I knew this was going to be a different experience than what I was used to at a dealership. Mr. Ramsey was very polite and I never felt that I was being pushed into buying a car. He and the finance went above and beyond to help get the car at the price I wanted. As soon as i pulled the trigger it was rushed to the back to get cleaned up and ready. Overall it was a great experience in a great facility! I will have no problem recommending Fox Toyota or Mr. Ramsey to anyone. Thanks Again KC!

Rick Collins and Fox Toyota

by from Seymour, TN |

Straightforward, uncomplicated buying experience. Friendly, knowledgeable staff.

Rick Collins

by from Tazewell, TN |

Our 2010 Toyota Venza was the 3rd vehicle we have purchased from Rick Collins at Fox Toyota. The entire staff was wonderful and very helpful in our car buying experience. We will be buying from Rick Collins and Fox Toyota again!!

Rick Collins with Fox Toyota

by from Tazewell, TN |

My 2013 Toyota Venza was the 4th vehicle I have purchased from Rick Collins at Fox Toyota. The sales experience was great. When ready to purchase again I will go through Rick Collins.

by from New Tazewell, TN |

Our 2010 Toyota Venza is the 4th Toyota we have had. Our experience at Fox Toyota was wonderful and so was the salesman Rick Collins. He was very helpful and so was the staff. We will continue to buy our vehicles from Fox Toyota and Rick Collins.