Rainbow Ford

1916 Jacksboro Pike, La Follette, TN 37766

Used 865-242-9582

Great people!

by from Lafollette, Tn |

We went on the lot and was helped right away, Amanda Bair took great care of us and Dustin worked until he got things where we wanted it and we drove home with a Suzuki Equator. Thank you all at Rainbow Ford...

phone order

by from Caryville,Tn |

My husband spoke with Amanda over the phone about new trucks. They talked, she sent him a picture of a truck. They discussed the details over the phone within 1 and 1/2 days. We drove the 2012 Gold Adobe truck off the lot, without even doing a test drive. We love our new truck. Thanks Amanda.

Excellent service...greatly appreciated!

by from Findlay, Ohio |

I was on vacation at Norris and had a rear pinion bearing on the outs. Rainbow got my truck in and worked duteously to repair the rear end. They performed their work well, kept me informed, and stayed over to get me back on the road. Great example of customer service... Thank You!

Went in looking.

by from LaFollette, TN |

We went in looking to see if we could get a used car. We had specific request that we made. They bent over backwards to get us everything we asked for. Thank you Rainbow Ford.

Rainbow Ford responded to this review

August 14, 2012

Your welcome, I am glad that you had a great experience. Let us know if we can help you in the future.

Went in looking

by from LaFollette, TN |

We went in looking to see if we could get a car. We went in with specific request. They bent over backwards and we got everything we asked for. Thank you Rainbow Ford.

geat experience every time i have come here

by from 37766 |

excellent experience every time i have been here thru the years. i have already recommended them to friends and family

Rainbow Ford responded to this review

August 14, 2012

Thank you. I am glad we are still meeting your expectations.

VERY Pleased with Service.

by from Oneida, TN |

I had to take in my 2000 Windstar Van for service/recall issues. I was able to make an appointment online at the Rainbow Ford website. I dealt with Justin, in the service department. He kept me updated by phone as the repairs were being done. When it was determined the repairs would require keeping the van overnight, he attempted to secure a rental car for me. When there was no rental available, he rescheduled an appointment which would have required use of the dealership's only available loaner so I could drive it. Justin gave me a quote on some additional work I requested and the cost was ultimately less than the estimate. I am very satisfied with my experience there, from calling through the switchboard when I had a question, through picking up my van today and the repairs/recalls explained. I will use Rainbow Ford again for my repair and service needs. I would recommend their service department to anyone wishing to deal with thorough, knowledgedable, experienced, friendly people.

Great and friendly service

by from Lake city |

went here to purchase a new vehicle. The staff were all very friendly and helpful.

Great and friendly service

by from Lake city |

Good People

by from Clinton, TN |

We bought our 2011 Ford at Rainbow. We love the car and we love the Rainbow Sales staff! Wonderful experience!