Morristown Ford, Inc.

1112 West Morris Blvd, Morristown, TN 37813

New 888-477-1593
Used 888-379-8722
Service 888-651-0872

Where Friends Send Friends!!

Very Pleasing to Dael With

by from Talbott TN |

We hate to buy a car. Dread the whole process. We went and looked and found one we wanted to test drive. Weather wasn't great so we didn't get to drive it much. That night they offered to let us take the car overnite. This made us feel very trusted and in return made us trust in them. We dealt with Chuck Hunt the sales manager. He had some of the other sales people help us out as well. After driving the car we decided to buy. We gave him all our info before coming back to the dealership. We had a few concerns and they were taken care of on the spot. we were in and out in an hour and half! Most times it takes hours to buy a car!!! They went over all the features of the car and showed us how to use them as well. Best experience we have ever had!!!!

June 18, 2014

Griffiths, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! It's our goal to make sure every customer leaves 100 percent satisfied with their purchase and visit, so we're happy to hear you were pleased with your buying experience! Please let us know if you ever have any other questions or concerns and we hope to work with you again in the future. Thank you for your business!

So impressed with this Dealership!

by from Greeneville TN |

I HATE the whole car buying process and when my husband told me he wanted a new truck, I was dreading the search. We did go through the typical process with another dealership and were pretty aggravated and my husband said he was going to call an out of town dealership. I thought, "I don't know why, they're all the same." I was wrong. Chuck Hunter, the sales manager assured us that he would work with us personally to see if he could earn our business and that we wouldn't have to go through the whole back and forth process of having the salesperson run back and forth to a manager that we weren't allowed to speak to. He assigned a salesperson to us but stayed right with us through the whole process. I felt like we were treated honestly and fairly by ALL of the personnel there. The absolute most pleasant car buying experience we have ever had. We will be recommending this dealership to all of our friends! Thank you Morristown Ford!

May 13, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback. It's wonderful to hear you had a great experience and were impressed with the whole team. We really appreciate your business and recommendations. Please don't hesitate to call if there is anything else we can help you with now or in the future, and we hope you are enjoying the new truck! Thanks again!

A Listening Dealer

by from Newport, TN |

Becky Boggs Listened to what I was looking for in a new Explorer, and provided a good range of options. It only took a short time to select two possible choices. She very expertly explained the vehicle add-ons and options. Without pressure I received a pricing structure that fit my range. A trade-in value was reached that was fair, and provided a price suitable to my needs. Excellent sales person.

May 1, 2014

Thank you for your feedback, Jack! We hope you are loving your new vehicle! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can help you with, and we hope to work with you again in the future.

Love this dealership

by from Kingsport, tn |

this is my third Mustang I have bought from Morristown Ford. while I know that all car dealerships have to make a profit I always feel like morristown ford is honest and upfront with what they tell me. they have always been honest in telling me I invoice prices and not trying to jerk me around but give me the best upfront. I live an hour away and drive to Morristown Ford because I believe they try to treat you like you are truly a neighbor

March 24, 2014

Tammy, thank you very much for your kind and honest feedback. We greatly appreciate your business and loyalty to Morristown Ford. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with and we look forward to continuing our relationship with you for years to come! Thanks again, and enjoy the new Mustang!

Great Salesmen, Clean Dealership

by from Rogersville,TN |

Great salesman, friendly, knowledgeable in explaining the details of the deal and the car. Would recommend Morristown Ford anyone wanting a vehicle from them. Douglas & Sandra Martin Rogersville, TN 37857

March 19, 2014

Douglas and Sandra, thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Your business is very appreciated and we are happy to hear you had a great car buying experience. Please feel free to reach out if there is ever anything that we can assist you with. Thank you again, and we hope to do business with you again in the future.

Becky Boggs

by from Morristown, TN |

Wonderful, very helpful, friendly, great service, really recommend coming here. Willing to put you in a car that you are looking for. Great place to buy a car!!

March 5, 2014

Thank you for the great feedback, and wonderful review. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with, and we hope to see you again in the future!

Great Customer Service at Morristown Ford

by from Morristown, TN |

Bought a 2012 Ford Focus. They worked with our budget and gave us a great deal. All over experience was great. Will definitely buy from here in the future!!!

March 5, 2014

That's great to hear, Brandy! Thank you for your feedback and let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future!

Morristown Ford Used Cars bought a Kia Rio 2009

by from Morristown, TN |

I enjoyed working with Morristown Ford. The sales girl Kelsey was there only 3 weeks and was as helpful as she could be being a new employee. Anything we asked she found out for us if she didn't know. It took a long time to get an answer from the banks but Chuck got us the answer as timely as he could. We were there for approximately 6 hours. The finance man John helped us decide what we needed to do. The only thing I was disappointed with is we only got 1 key to the car and had to buy another. Actually they will let us know tomorrow if they might have one. There was a spill of paint on the right side door that someone tried to touch up and I don't like the looks of it. I pointed it out to Kelsey but she gave us ideas on how to get it out. I thought I should have gotten some kind of specs on when the last oil change was done, as well as all fluids, etc. but did not. I also asked John in finance when the old loan we had that the dealer would pay off would be done and he said from 10-15 days maybe sooner. I would have liked a more definite answer. Overall all things considered the staff did an excellent job making us feel comfortable and all were very kind. We were told the car would be topped off and when we left it wasn't and we had to come back.

March 5, 2014

Nora and David, thank you very much for taking the time to share your car buying experience with us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, so we appreciate all the feedback we can get. We're happy to hear you were impressed with Kelsey and the rest of the team. Please don't hesitate to call if you would like to speak with someone regarding any of the issues that came up during the process. We would be more than happy to help and make sure all of your concerns are addressed. Thank you again for your business, and we hope to work with you again in the future!

Morristown Ford

by from Morristown, TN |

Chuck Hunt and Jimmie Zappier was a pleasure to deal with. I will be back for business the next car or truck or SUV me and my family buys. Thanks for everything guys.

March 5, 2014

Thanks for the great feedback, Jes. We're happy that Jimmie and Chuck were able to help you find the perfect car. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with, and we look forward to next time!

Great Sales Team

by from Morristown, TN |

My sales team worked with and for me in every way possible. We went through multiple vehicles before finding what was going to work perfectly for me and my family! Howard and Chuck, you guys are awesome! Thank you a million times over!

March 5, 2014

Thank you for the great review, Matthew! We appreciate your business and are happy to hear that Howard and Chuck were able to provide you with great customer service. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with, and we look forward to your next visit!

Shalane Mcneil Great Service

by from Morristown, TN |

Friendly, easy to work with, and shows courtesy. Give the girl a big bonus! :)

February 25, 2014

We appreciate your business and feedback, Robert. Thanks for choosing Morristown Ford, and we look forward to working with you again!