Morristown Ford, Inc.

1112 West Morris Blvd, Morristown, TN 37813

New 888-477-1593
Used 888-379-8722
Service 888-651-0872

Welcome to the MORRISTOWN FORD FAMILY!!

Morristown Ford

by from Morristown TN |

Wonderful assistance. Sales and finance team is exceptional. Friendly, helpful and very cordial. We will refer your dealership to friends.

June 12, 2015

That's outstanding to hear! Thank you so much for sharing your kind words with us at Morristown Ford. We hope to see you again very soon!

An Amazing Blessing

by from Russellville TN |

I had been looking for a dependable vehicle for my family to fit my budget and I was having a hard time til I met Missy Gunn and Shane Farley @ Morristown Ford. Amazing folks that truly cared about what I needed for my family. Shane found me the perfect car. I can't thank you enough. They were my blessing.

June 12, 2015

Kristy, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We are very happy to know that our team went above and beyond to provide you with excellent service and could get exactly what you and your family needed in your new vehicle. We hope you all enjoy it for a long time and we look forward to seeing you again at Morristown Ford!

My first time buying a car

by from Morristown, TN |

A young man by the name of Michael welcomed me to Ford, Told him I was looking and not sure what I really wanted. He left me to look at cars and told me if I needed him to let him know. Right at that moment I liked him I did not feel pressured. Long story short I wanted some info on a car and went into the dealership with him then I seen it---my future car--. Got the info I requested and went home and read it.Next day I went back to see Michael lucky for me he was there and I thanked him for not following me around like a puppy like some dealerships did that I went too. I brought a Ford Focus SE, I love it and can not say enough about Morristown Ford, good people, helpful not pushy not over bearing. Down to earth, I love Micheal he made me feel special and I love Morristown Ford, Diane Parmer New happy owner of a Morristown Ford Thanks , If you want to buy a Ford see Michael (a young guy in his late 20's I think)

June 12, 2015

Diana, thank you so much for sharing all of these wonderful comments with us here at Morristown Ford. We're so happy to hear that you had such a lovely time with our team. We hope you enjoy your new Focus for many years and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Amazing!!!

by from Rogersville, TN |

I went to Morristown Ford to purchase a car and Josh and Missy Gunn were amazing. They went the extra mile to get me approved. Go check them out if you want to be treated like family.

May 6, 2015

Thank you for the recommendation! We always want our customers to have their greatest car-buying experience when they are with us. Feel free to stop in and see us if you ever need anything else. Thanks again!

Stress Free New Car Purchase

by from Morristown, TN |

Very pleasant experience purchasing new Ford Explorer at Morristown Ford. Missy Gunn and Shane Farley made the experience stress free and knocked it out of the park.

May 6, 2015

That's great to hear! Customer service is important to our team and we're glad you enjoyed working with Missy and Shane to find your new Explorer. If you have any questions about your new ride, please let us know. Thank you!

Remarkable Service!!

by from Morristown TN |

If you are looking to be treated like family you must go see Missy Gunn and Shane Farley. I have never seen two people work so hard. They treated me like a celebrity. This car buying experience was remarkable. I have never been treated so good at a car dealership. I would have driven hours just to do business with these fine folks. Thank you Morristown Ford.

May 6, 2015

Thank you for this great review! We can't tell you how much we appreciate your business and the kind words that you have for our team. We really hope you'll stop back in again if you should need anything else!

Shane Farley Rocks!

by from Morristown, TN |

When I walked in to Morristown Ford I did not expect to leave with a car because of my credit. Shane Farley helped us pick a car and take care of it all. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. So excited about my car, and would refer others. Thank You!

March 25, 2015

We're so glad that you're excited about your car and that you enjoyed working with Shane! Thank you very much for the excellent feedback, your business and recommendations!

Shane was Great! Nice, Friendly, and A Hard Worker

by from Morristown, TN |

Shane made me feel so comfortable. He was very friendly, nice, Precise about any questions I asked. He is a great salesman. Thanks to him I got a great car. Thank you. God bless you and Morristown Ford.

March 25, 2015

Thank you very much for the excellent feedback on Shane and the rest of your car buying experience with us! We're so glad you enjoyed your visit, and we hope you're loving your new car!

Friendly Service- Great People!!

by from Morristown TN |

I am very satisfied with my visit to Morristown Ford. The people were friendly and they worked hard to find a car that fit our budget. Thanks to Shane Farley for helping us!!

March 19, 2015

Thank you very much for the excellent feedback! We appreciate your business and are very happy to hear you were pleased with your car buying experience!

See the Best: Derek Seal & Missy Gunn

by from Talbot TN |

We began at Morristown Ford. Everyone was very friendly and answered all questions. In the next few days we visited 3 other dealers. No one treated us or answered questions close to Morristown Ford. We returned and they found the vehicle exactly as requested. I will recommend everyone here to ALL.

February 16, 2015

Thanks so much for the excellent feedback! We're so glad you enjoyed your visit and had a great car buying experience! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Excellent- Personable & Knowledgable

by from Morristown, TN |

Morristown Ford-- Highly Recommend. Very nice people to deal with. Wish they were my neighbors! Shane Farley is an exceptional sales person.

February 12, 2015

We appreciate such kind words and we appreciate you.