Morristown Ford, Inc.

1112 W Morris Blvd, Morristown, TN 37813

New 877-432-9216 New877-432-9216
Used 866-967-6971 Used866-967-6971
Service 877-464-5278 Service 877-464-5278

Welcome to the MORRISTOWN FORD FAMILY!!

by from Morristown,Tennessee |

The recent service received at Morristown Ford on my Mustang was excellent! The waiting period was short and the amount charged was reasonable. I recommend this dealership to everyone. From Paul Fuller

October 29, 2015

That's fantastic to hear Paul! Thank you so much for letting us know about your visit here at Morristown Ford. We're glad our team worked so hard to get on your way quickly. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Don't buy at Morristown Ford

by from Tennessee |

Beware. I purchased 2 vehicles from Morristown FORD on DECEMBER 3RD 2015. Neither of those vehicles have been paid off as of today January 19th. So the automatic payment for one of the cars I traded came out today due to their lack of follow through. The other car I traded in still has not been compltetely paid off. I also had to get an oil gasket fixed on the used vehicle I purchased from them 2 weeks after I bought it, and have had to have the new vehicle serviced. I told them the day I came in I had just moved to Tennessee and wanted to find one dealer I could trust to make all my future purchases through, to have my cars serviced at, and to be my dealership to trust. They earned my trust at first, I was fooled. Please don't let it happen to you.

January 27, 2016

We are truly sorry to hear that you have not been satisfied with the service you have received from our team here at Morristown Ford. You are very important to us and we would like an opportunity to speak with you about this in further detail. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thank you. Joe Issa, General Manager, 423-586-5520.

Review of experience Short and not too sweet

by from Kodak TN |

I filled out your form and did what I needed to to get some basic information. I was contacted by a salesman from dealership. I told him specifically what I was looking for to get my wife. Never heard from him again.

January 3, 2016

Mr. Ghee, we're very sorry about the lack of communication on our end. We'd love to speak with you about the vehicle for your wife. Please contact me directly in order to discuss this in further detail. Thank you. Joe Issa, General Manager, 423-586-5520.

AWFUL PLACE

by from MORRISTOWN TN |

IT IS SAD WHEN YOU CANT SCHEDULE SERVICE ON YOUR VEHICLE WITHOUT HAVING TO LEAVE SOMEONE A VOICE MAIL TO CALL YOU BACK

October 22, 2015

We are very sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with your scheduling experience with our team at Morristown Ford. Unfortunately, we were having some phone issues that day that we worked to resolve as soon as we could. We understand your frustrations and we'll be using your comments to improve on our communication efforts moving forward. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact me directly. Thank you. Jameson Moncrief, General Manager, 423-586-5520.

Ford Fusion

by from Morristown TN |

Amazing help all day. Wonderful service, very detailed. Totally hands on. Rick was our amazing sales professional.

October 15, 2015

That's amazing to hear! Thank you for sharing your comments with us about Rick and your visit. We're glad you had such a great time and we look forward to seeing you again!

2007 Ford Edge

by from Galax VA |

Awesome customer service. Great friendly staff. Great place to buy a new or used car.

October 15, 2015

Thanks for the incredible comments and rating, Dakota! We really appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again some time.

service department

by from morristown tn |

Monday Sept 14 I took my 2005 freestyle to be put on diagnostics. Guy came out told me it was throttle body needed be replaced he gave me the bill which was 854. So I say I'll go ahead pay for the diagnostics which was 89 plus tax and I'll go home get the rest of it the money and be back to pay the rest of it. Service guy says you have to pay for the part before we can order it. So I call my husband it's his car his money. He says go ahead get money and pay it. Service guy tells another employee to go with me wouldn't let me pay the diagnostics. Really this is bad business. I should've opened my mouth but I was trying to do what my husband said to do. So this guy drives me in my vehicle to my house to get the money I don't even owe them yet. I had to tell him put on your seat belt . Then we turn on my road I say turn in first driveway on left. He starts to turn first driveway on right. I say no the left up here. He's like ok sorry serves to avoid hitting my neighbors mailbox on the right then he's backing out of my driveway going down a one way street. I'm like no this is one way I'm totally upset at this point in time. We get back to ford place I'm told to go pay the money before I can get my keys so I go to pay the 854 bill has now went up to 940. Then I'm told we hadn't added taxes yet. I only bought 900 with me so I'm told I have to pay 840 and bring another 100 today sep 15 to pay for labor. I had already paid for one hour but they said diagnostics was the other hour. So the more I thought of how they treated me the madder I got I only owed 89 plus tax I didn't need nobody coming home with me that was bad busines. So this morning I called general manager told him what happened he said we do that cause people don't come back and pay I would've done same thing. Really that upsets me people only have to pay for diagnostics they can have anybody they choose to fix their car. I told him about Guy driving my car and almost hitting mailbox he said if my guy was driving we would've took care of it. His guy had no business with my keys I asked for my money back all but the diagnostics cause that's all they did he said no once part is paid for you can come get it and let somebody else put it on but you cannot get your money back that is not right so I to pay another 89 plus tax for labor today to get part put on that took 30 minutes. But I will never go back to the morristown ford. That was a horrible experience I called ford motor company and was told it was privately owned nothing they could do about except let ford know. I also told bbbb about it. I have never been treated like that anywhere. I just wanted to make people aware.

October 13, 2015

Ms. Owens, we are saddened to hear that you were not entirely satisfied with your visit here at Morristown Ford. Please know that our team worked hard to provide you with all of the pertinent details about the repair of your vehicle and communicated the estimates of the repairs very clearly. We are an honest business and we must abide to necessary protocol when it comes to certain situations. Our goal is to work hand-in-hand with our customers in order to provide them with outstanding service and we'll continue to do so moving forward. If you'd like to speak about this in further detail, don't hesitate to contact me. Thank you. Jameson Moncrief, General Manager, 423-586-5520.

Terry Willis - 2014 Charger

by from Knoxville TN |

Everything was Awesome!! Great car and great people ! Thanks Morristown Ford

September 9, 2015

That's amazing to hear! Thank you so much for your feedback about your visit with us at Morristown Ford. We hope you like your new car for a long time and we look forward to seeing you again!

Toyota Camry 2014

by from Newport TN |

Tom was very nice to us and very helpful. Michael the sales rep was nice and helpful. Overall it was a great experience.

August 29, 2015

Thanks for sharing that with us! We are very pleased to hear that Tom and Michael worked extra hard to provide you with amazing service. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

97 Grand Marquis

by from Morristown TN |

The employees at Morristown Ford were all very helpful. We are very pleased with them and our vehicle.

August 29, 2015

Jordan, we're glad to know you had a wonderful time at Morristown Ford! Thanks for the five star rating and we hope to see you again.