Rusty Wallace Toyota

5944 W Andrew Johnson Highway, Morristown, TN 37814

New 888-358-0285
Used 888-612-3181
Service 877-246-4884

No Games No Gimmicks, Just Good Deals!

2008 Highlander Purchase

by from Perry,FL. |

My husband Jay and I just bought a 2008 Toyota Highlander Hybrid from your dealership. We wanted to stop in and say THANK YOU for outstanding service! Grover Cheek really helped us out so much in finding the perfect vehicle! He was wonderful to work with, was never pushy and worked with us in finding a great price. We also want to thank Tim, the manager, and Jesse for their help in this process as well. We just said that when its time for our next vehicle we may just have to come back to Rusty Wallace Toyota!

April 5, 2013

Thanks Mr. & Mrs. Carson for the kind words. We appreciate your review of our dealership. We hope you enjoy your new Highlander and if we can ever help with anything in the future please let me know.

Don't go here!!!!!!!!!

by from morristown TN |

Don't go to this Dealership. The first time i took my car to have its first oil change they messed my air bag system up and told me that i had wreck my car than let me leave and drive my car of the lot with the risk of wrecking and damaging not only my self and who ever was in the car with me but my car as well. After some fighting they got the part and finally replaced it. This was at 5000 miles. At 10,000 miles i went for my sec oil change and they ended up bending my rim on my car and didn't even say anything to me about it they just put it right back on my car. I took it back a week later and they told me that i had wrecked my car again. I have never wrecked my car if i had i would not be taking it to the dealership i would be going to my insurance company. I asked the service manager what we could do about it and he told me that it would cost me 406.00 before labor for one rim. I asked about my warranty and apparently it only covers from the tires up. I than called and wanted to speck to a manager and they just told me the same thing and would not try to help me at all. So i decided to take matters into my own hands and call the main corp on them. I think that it is very sorry for them to treat there customer this way knowing that they have broken or messed up the car/truck and than blame the customer. Even after the fact that my father has bought 3 cars from them in the last year. I am NOT sorry to say that we will no longer do business with this dealership due to there lack of customer service. I would not recommend this place to anyone and i will cont. to post reviews til this is all taken care of and my car is fixed.

March 22, 2013

Hello, Im Lonnie Songer. Im the Internet Sales Manager here at Rusty Wallace Toyota. Im sorry you've had problems with our service Dept. Ive printed your review and turned it over to Bob Berry ( Service Mgr.) He will be in touch to try to resolve your issue. Thanks for your review. My contact is 423 312 8408 if you would like to speak further about this matter.

2011 4 Runner Limited

by from Maryville, TN |

Just wanted to say thank you to the team at Rusty Wallace Toyota! I always fear going to a "big dealership" but that was not the case here. I found this SUV on Cars.com and called the number listed. Lonnie answered all my questions before I drove over an hour to check it out. Everyone that I came in contact up there did an outstanding job. They gave me a fair price on their car as well as gave me good money for my trade. My wife loves here new dear SUV!

December 29, 2012

Wow!!!! Hey J Shep, its Lonnie.Thanks so much for the awesome review. This means so much to our dealership and to myself! Please let me know if you need anything in the future and don't forget since your 4Runner was Toyota Certified it gets free service for the first year !! Happy New Year. LS

Great Sales Experience

by from Morristown TN |

Thanks to the Sales Team at Rusty Wallace Toyota. My new Camry SE is my "work" vehicle and it is one of the best cars I have ever driven.

December 8, 2012

Thanks for your review Vol71, Glad you like your new Camry. If we can help with service please let us know!!

Great place to do business!!

by from Newport,TN |

"Thanks to Lonnie and Jesse for a wonderful experience this morning! I got my 2011 Aloe Green Camry XLE in about 2 hours! What a great team! This is our fourth purchase of a Camry from this dealership and would put it up against any in the nation!!!"

October 24, 2012

Thank you so much Mrs. Keener!!! We enjoyed your company and hope you love this Camry has much as the other 3. Remember your first year of service is all free!! Call your salesperson Lonnie Songer at 423-312-8408cell and he will set all your appts. Thanks again and enjoy your new car!

Never got back to me!

by from Bristol, VA |

I was ready to buy, but I never heard back from them. All I got was a standard text message stating that they had received my request for more information and that someone would get back to me, but no one ever did. I purchased a vehicle at another dealer.

November 30, 2011

Thank you for making us aware of this problem! We need the feedback to help us improve our follow up process. Has a dealership we understand the importance of great customer service. We will strive to not let this happen again!! If we can help in the future please give us a chance to make things better. Again Thank You!!!!

Jeremiah Wittenbarger (Froggs Pest Control)

by from Knoxville, TN |

I have purchased three vehicles from rusty wallace toyota. They are the best car dealership I have ever delt with. I recommend them to everyone.

Great Place

by from Jefferson City, TN |

I bought a used car from rusty wallace and they were excellent to me and my husband :) They will help u with ur needs :) They will help u find exactly what u r looking for at an affordable price :) I would strongly reccomend this dealership to anyone!! :)

October 26, 2011

Thank You so much for the kind words!!!

I will always buy from RWT

by from Knoxville, TN |

I have purchased 4 cars from them and will continue to shop there in the future. The staff takes a personal interest to each and every customer and knows how to make them feel like family. I live in Knoxville and have a wide variety or dealers I could go see but it will always be worth the drive to Morristown to know that Myself and my family will be taken care of.

October 26, 2011

This means alot to our dealership, thanks so very much!!!

They are The Best!

by from Knoxville,TN |

I live in Knoxville,TN and I have 2 Toyota Dealerships about 20 miles from my house and I have bought cars from both of them. A couple years ago I went to Rusty Wallace in Morristown. (it's about an hour away) and I leased a new Toyota and I just leased my 2nd new Toyota from them. Everybody there was really nice and easy to deal with.It's worth the drive.