Donnie Hatcher Chevrolet

2300 N Washington Ave, Brownsville, TN 38012

New 888-473-5308
Used 866-265-3816
Service 877-482-4743

GM makes the car, Donnie Hatcher makes the difference!!

Donnie Hatcher Chevrolet Used Car Lemon

by from Whiteville, TN |

After finding a used car on the Donny Hatcher Website, we called the dealer about the car and a rep told us to come on out and look at it. We were pretty excited about the car since it was something I could afford with my Social Security savings. After arriving at the dealer we were told the car was being cleaned up & would be right out for us to take a look at. After waiting over an hour without being able to see the car, we told the dealer we would be back in 30 minutes & he told us it would be ready to look at. We returned 45 minutes later to find the car was still not ready to look at. The dealer told us that it was almost done and they were about to bring it out. 15 minutes later as we were about to give up on the dealer and the car, they drove it out of service center for us to inspect. The car was not street legal due to broken light covers and missing turn signal bulbs. After pointing these out to the dealer he asked us what we wanted to do about it. We ended up negotiating a cheaper price to make up for the work we'd have to have done on the car to make it legal. We completed the paerwork and paid for the vehicle and drove it home. After a week we had still not recieved our title so we called to leet the dealer know. We were told that the title had been lost and they would have to try and get another one. Three weeks later our title arrived. We drove the car 2-3 times a week to get to town for groceries,etc. After 2 months the car began leaking small amounts of transmission fluid and oil. It wasn't much, so we were able to keep the fluids level by adding to both every couple of weeks. After owning the car 6 months, we noticed the oil was lower than usual. I started it up to see if I could spot what the problem was. The car ran for thrity seconds and then started shooting a large stream of oil from the egine block. Of course we called the dealer to check on our options and were told, "There is nothing we can do for you. I asked if they could at least have a look at it to see what we needed to do to fix it. After a long pause the rep told us ok and he'd send out a tow truck in the morning. By lunch time the next day, the tow truck had not shown up. I called the dealer again, to let them know it had not been picked up. The ytold me they had no idea they were supposed to pick it up but would send out the tow truck. 2 hours later the car wasbeing towed back to Donnie Hatcher Chevrolet. After 4 hours the service tech. called to let us know that the car had a bad drive shaft and it had ruined the seal & motor. I was informed that the cost of fixing our $2700 car would be $4700 which would cover costs to replace the motor with a used one.

Chevy AVEO

by from Dyersburg,TN |

Donnie Hatcher went above and beyond. They worked hard to get me the vehicle i needed at terms i could afford. I will not car shop anywhere else ever. The Sales staff is amazing, they don't hound you, they make you feel wanted, welcome, at home, with family. Great place.....

The Marlars'

by from Glen, Mississippi |

My husband and I had a wonderful experience at Hatcher's Chevrolet. We live over 100 miles from Hatcher's Chevrolet. We found the car we wanted over the internet on their website. My husband called them and made an offer over the phone. We drove there, let them look at our trade in, and made a deal! Darlene was wonderful and very helpful! Everyone was very friendly! The next time we trade, we will come to Hatcher's Chevrolet!!!!!

Donnie Hatcher Chevrolet responded to this review

April 2, 2013

Mr. and Mrs. Marlar, Thank you so much for your raving review. You made a great choice, buying the Enclave. We will be in touch soon! ENJOY! :)

Relaxed experience and fine folks

by from Brighton, TN |

This purchase experience was by far the best I've had. Decent, caring people, who showed professionalisam, along with personality. All which I highly appreciated, as would any future customer.

Donnie Hatcher Chevrolet responded to this review

April 2, 2013

Richard, The best you have ever had? Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! We are so glad! Sure hope you enjoy your new Sierra Truck. We will be checking on you! See you soon for your first oil change! :)