Sunrise Chevrolet Buick GMC at Collierville

4605 S Houston Levee Rd, Collierville, TN 38017

Used 866-481-6815

BEST DEALER EXPERIENCE

by from Memphis,Tennessee |

traded my existing Buick Lacrosse for a 2015 Chevrolet Malibu.Mr Derek Dobbs made car buying the ultimate experience.He has knowledge of the industry,knows his inventory,Introduced features and benefits. He responded in a timely manner while negotiating finance options by not leaving me alone, The demonstration of the car allowed me to make my final selection.The appearance of the dealership was immaculate. Hats off to Mr.Derek Dobbs.

My Malibu

by from Memphis, TN |

My experience at Sunrise was excellent. I think I had the best sales person in the business (Derek L. Dobbs). He was professional, knowledgeable, kind and personable. I also have to add the fact that my granddaughter was with me that day; she is 15 yrs old and even she noticd how clean, neat and organized the car lot and show room looks; she said "grandma I like this place....they are friendly and nice". I have already recommend people to this location and I will continue to do so....

HORRIBLE SERVICE!!!

by from Collierville, TN |

It takes a lot for me to write a bad review. Im a pretty patient person. Horrible, I repeat horrible service in the service department. Long wait times. Poor customer service. Today was my last visit there! PERIOD!!

Great experience buying a new Chevrolet Sonic!

by from Memphis, TN 38125 |

Came in with my husband so that he can purchase a car. We didn't think our credit was good enough for a new car! However, we drove off in a brand new car 2015 Yeah! Our first new car. We have been working different shifts with one car. Thanks Mr. Dobbs who was very professional and easy going. He made us feel comfortable and well now I don't have to feel like a chauffeur anymore LOL! Thanks Mr. Dobbs and thanks Sunrise Chevrolet! I'll be back for mine. Oh and it didn't take a week to get approved.

Cruze for a Cruze

by from Wilson, Arkansas |

Arrived hoping to trade my 2011 Chevy Cruze in for a new model and that's exactly what I got! Received great service and walked out with a new 2014 Chevy Cruze. Everyone was so friendly and I definitely will give them the opportunity to put me another vehicle at another time! Thank you Derek Dobbs!

Encore Service for my Enclave purchase!

by from Collierville, TN |

I have not purchased a new vehicle in over 9 years, so when I decided to "go for it", I wanted a very seamless experience. Mr Derek Dobbs delivered! A process that took 4 months ended with me purchasing a very nice Enclave; just what I was looking for! Mr Dobbs was the most patient salesperson I've ever had the pleasure of working with. He NEVER forced a car or deal on me. I was truly in the driver's seat the entire process! Yes, rare indeed but very true! He even brought a vehicle to me when I couldn't get to him. In a word: AWESOME!

Great service, professional & knowledgeable- Jim B

by from Memphis, TN |

I had such a great experience purchasing my first vehicle with Sunrise at Collierville, and more specifically with Jim Berkheimer. He found me the vehicle I needed with a great deal in a very short amount of time. I went to look for the first on a Friday afternoon and then the following Monday I was driving off the lot in my new 2014 white diamond Chevrolet Equinox. Great service-- I am looking forward to doing business with Sunrise in the future!

Trip for Nothing

by from Cordova,TN |

Spoke with salesman Steve Lucius. Left work an hour early to go and buy the car. But when I got to the store the care was sold already. Salesman should have called me!! These guys are not honest!! Watch it!!

Sunrise Chevrolet Buick GMC at Collierville responded to this review

March 3, 2014

I do apologize for your less than perfect experience. In the time between setting up your appointment and arriving here at the dealership the vehicle you were wanting to test drive did sell. It sold around 10-15 minutes before you arrived and it was not anyone's intention to mislead you. It can become difficult to know when a vehicle sells that quickly and I promise if we had noticed you would have received a call. We take pride in being transparent with information to our customers and I hate that we did not meet your standards. I do know you were considering new and used vehicles. We do have other options and I would be more than happy to try and resolve this the best I can. Please let me know what my next step should be to show you the reasons why we have so much positive feedback on this.

Great Experience

by from Collierville tn |

This was our second chevy purchase. The customer service has been great every single time. Michael was excellent filling us in with information and answering every question we had about the vehicles. Great overall buying experience and very patient.

Great Experience!

by from Jonesboro, AR |

I don't even know where to start the whole experience was great from start to finish! My wife and I puchased a 2014 Chevrolet Traverse LTZ and couldn't be more happy, this is our 3rd vehicle purchased from Sunrise and we haven't been dissapointed yet! We live 2 hours away and wouldn't go anywhere else! Special thanks to our salesmen Michael Whitam (we were his first sale) outstanding job, Michael Carruth, Frank and Mike (finance)!