Sunrise Chevrolet Buick GMC at Collierville

4605 S Houston Levee Rd, Collierville, TN 38017

Used 866-481-6815

Encore Service for my Enclave purchase!

by from Collierville, TN |

I have not purchased a new vehicle in over 9 years, so when I decided to "go for it", I wanted a very seamless experience. Mr Derek Dobbs delivered! A process that took 4 months ended with me purchasing a very nice Enclave; just what I was looking for! Mr Dobbs was the most patient salesperson I've ever had the pleasure of working with. He NEVER forced a car or deal on me. I was truly in the driver's seat the entire process! Yes, rare indeed but very true! He even brought a vehicle to me when I couldn't get to him. In a word: AWESOME!

Great service, professional & knowledgeable- Jim B

by from Memphis, TN |

I had such a great experience purchasing my first vehicle with Sunrise at Collierville, and more specifically with Jim Berkheimer. He found me the vehicle I needed with a great deal in a very short amount of time. I went to look for the first on a Friday afternoon and then the following Monday I was driving off the lot in my new 2014 white diamond Chevrolet Equinox. Great service-- I am looking forward to doing business with Sunrise in the future!

Trip for Nothing

by from Cordova,TN |

Spoke with salesman Steve Lucius. Left work an hour early to go and buy the car. But when I got to the store the care was sold already. Salesman should have called me!! These guys are not honest!! Watch it!!

Sunrise Chevrolet Buick GMC at Collierville responded to this review

March 3, 2014

I do apologize for your less than perfect experience. In the time between setting up your appointment and arriving here at the dealership the vehicle you were wanting to test drive did sell. It sold around 10-15 minutes before you arrived and it was not anyone's intention to mislead you. It can become difficult to know when a vehicle sells that quickly and I promise if we had noticed you would have received a call. We take pride in being transparent with information to our customers and I hate that we did not meet your standards. I do know you were considering new and used vehicles. We do have other options and I would be more than happy to try and resolve this the best I can. Please let me know what my next step should be to show you the reasons why we have so much positive feedback on this.

Great Experience

by from Collierville tn |

This was our second chevy purchase. The customer service has been great every single time. Michael was excellent filling us in with information and answering every question we had about the vehicles. Great overall buying experience and very patient.

Great Experience!

by from Jonesboro, AR |

I don't even know where to start the whole experience was great from start to finish! My wife and I puchased a 2014 Chevrolet Traverse LTZ and couldn't be more happy, this is our 3rd vehicle purchased from Sunrise and we haven't been dissapointed yet! We live 2 hours away and wouldn't go anywhere else! Special thanks to our salesmen Michael Whitam (we were his first sale) outstanding job, Michael Carruth, Frank and Mike (finance)!

great service ,professional staff

by from Olive Branch, MS |

Sales staff professional and friendly! Love my Buick! Would definitely use Sunrise again

Great Customer Service!!

by from Horn Lake, MS |

Heber and Ben Stonecipher worked really hard to get me into a new vehicle (my first one by the way) and out of my run down 1999! I really felt they were genuine to my needs and not just trying to get a quick sale. I will definitely be referring them and Sunrise Collierville to anyone in need of a vehicle! Thanks for the great experience!!

Excellent Customer Service - Derek Dobbs

by from Olive Branch, MS |

We were looking to trade in a smaller SUV for a bigger family vehicle. We were undecided on which vehicle to choose, in which our saleman Derek Dobbs was so patient and so knowledgable in helping us make a final decision. We received excellent customer service from Derek Dobbs and rest of the dealership staff. This is our 2nd purchase from this dealership and I highly recommend this dealership and Derek Dobbs to family and friends? We are very pleased with our 2014 Chevy Suburban. Would definitely do business here again. PC12312011

Great experience - Derek Dobbs is tops.

by from Hernando MS |

I just purchased a used Nissan Altima coupe from Sunrise Chevy in Collierville. My daughter and I had a pleasant experience a couple of years ago when she bought a car from Derek Dobbs. I called Derek and told him what I was looking for and he located it immediately. I went in early on an icy morning 2 days later - a couple hours before my original appointment in order to try and beat the bad weather. Even though Derek had not arrived yet, Todd and other staff made sure I had everything I needed and got things rolling for me. Derek is not high pressure and he is very honest, which is why I know I made the right choice to purchase from Sunrise Collierville. I have many options in the Memphis area but cannot imagine going elsewhere. Heber Arnold in Finance was also super nice. I highly recommend Sunrise Chevy in Collierville.

Buying Certified

by from Como, Ms. |

Dealership was nice and my sales guy Derek Dobbs was super, not to pushy, or one of those guys that keep your keys and hold you hostage, and I have had that happen .... deal went fine and I love my GMC all the bells and whistles you could ask for. All in all it was as good as a car dealer gets...LOL ;) I would recommend these guys if you're looking for a great auto, good deal and super sales people!