Sunrise Chevrolet Buick GMC at Collierville

4605 S Houston Levee Rd, Collierville, TN 38017

Used 866-481-6815 Used 866-481-6815

Great experience - Derek Dobbs is tops.

by from Hernando MS |

I just purchased a used Nissan Altima coupe from Sunrise Chevy in Collierville. My daughter and I had a pleasant experience a couple of years ago when she bought a car from Derek Dobbs. I called Derek and told him what I was looking for and he located it immediately. I went in early on an icy morning 2 days later - a couple hours before my original appointment in order to try and beat the bad weather. Even though Derek had not arrived yet, Todd and other staff made sure I had everything I needed and got things rolling for me. Derek is not high pressure and he is very honest, which is why I know I made the right choice to purchase from Sunrise Collierville. I have many options in the Memphis area but cannot imagine going elsewhere. Heber Arnold in Finance was also super nice. I highly recommend Sunrise Chevy in Collierville.

Buying Certified

by from Como, Ms. |

Dealership was nice and my sales guy Derek Dobbs was super, not to pushy, or one of those guys that keep your keys and hold you hostage, and I have had that happen .... deal went fine and I love my GMC all the bells and whistles you could ask for. All in all it was as good as a car dealer gets...LOL ;) I would recommend these guys if you're looking for a great auto, good deal and super sales people!

great customer service

by from Collierville Tn |

Great customer service and staff worked hard to get me exactly what I wanted at a price I could afford

Great Truck Buying Experience!

by from Lakeland, TN |

I recently bought a new 2014 Chevrolet Silverado Crew Cab LTZ with the new Max Trailering Package from Sunrise and was very pleased with my experience. My salesman, Xavier Word took the time to find out exactly what I was looking for, researched availability, gave advice, and finally hooked me up with just what I wanted from the factory. In fact, I received the very first 2014 Silverado with the Max Trailering Package delivered in this region and I couldn't be happier. Xavier was very knowledgeable, informative, and patient with me...in other words, he had everything I look for in a sales person. The entire sales team at Sunrise was friendly and great to work with...so keep up the good work!

Great Customer Service

by from Memphis, TN |

My husband and I were looking to purchase a bigger vehicle for our family. We were undecided on what to purchase to meet our needs. We visited Sunrise GMC in Collierville a couple of times. Derek Dobbs was our salesman there. We also went to other dealerships to compare our options, however we were drawn back to Sunrise GMC in Collierville. The quality of customer serice that we recieved from this dealership was awesome. We were looking for a particular Acadaia Denali and Derek Dobbs, along with his colleagues went over and beyond to locate this specific model. I have recommended my family and friends to this location. My family is very pleased with our new 2014 GMC Acadia Denali!!

Enclave Purchase, 10/19/2013

by from Collierville,TN |

Great experience. Ben Stonecipher and Steve Carris were outstanding.

Happy Customer

by from Collierville, TN |

Impressed with the knowledge of Salesman Dobbs. Promo Code PC12312011

Darnell Echols

by from Memphis, Tn |

This was the best experience I ever had buying a vehicle ,my salesperson was Hubert Blanton who was wonderful .Also the Sales Manager Dominik Huhn was a man a class act . I highly recommend Sunrise Chevrolet where the staff made me feel special . The presentation of my vehicle off the showroom floor was the first time that I had experience anything like that when making a purchase of a vehicle , very special moment .

Terry Spicer

by from Memphis Tn |

This was the best car buying experience I have every had. Terry was very nice and attentive to our needs. If I ever buy a car again I would do it through him at Sunrise Collierville.

Great Salesman

by from Collierville, TN. |

Derrick Dobbs is the greatest car salesman in the world. He is very honest with his clients and will help you in any means needed to make you feel valued. THANKS DERRICK!!!!!!!