Sunrise Chevrolet Buick GMC at Collierville

by from Collierville, TN |

Impressed with the knowledge of Salesman Dobbs. Promo Code PC12312011

Darnell Echols

by from Memphis, Tn |

This was the best experience I ever had buying a vehicle ,my salesperson was Hubert Blanton who was wonderful .Also the Sales Manager Dominik Huhn was a man a class act . I highly recommend Sunrise Chevrolet where the staff made me feel special . The presentation of my vehicle off the showroom floor was the first time that I had experience anything like that when making a purchase of a vehicle , very special moment .

Terry Spicer

by from Memphis Tn |

This was the best car buying experience I have every had. Terry was very nice and attentive to our needs. If I ever buy a car again I would do it through him at Sunrise Collierville.

Great Salesman

by from Collierville, TN. |

Derrick Dobbs is the greatest car salesman in the world. He is very honest with his clients and will help you in any means needed to make you feel valued. THANKS DERRICK!!!!!!!

Excellent car buying experience

by from Collierville, TN |

Clayton Brown was very courteous and treated with me with respect. I made 4 different visits to Sunrise and test drove 3 different vehicles before I purchased a 2014 Buick Enclave. Clayton was never pushy and took his time with me to ensure that I got the vehicle that I wanted. This is the 2nd vehicle that I have purchased from Clayton. Kudos to Clayton Brown and Sunrise at Collierville!!!!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Memphis, Tn |

Kudos to Derek Dobbs. I recently purchased a 2013 GMC Terrain. My experience with Sunrise at Collierville was excellent. Derek went and extra mile to make my purchase successful. I am really thankful for him. I highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from here but make sure you ask for Derek Dobbs. My overall rating along with customer service is five stars. Go Derek go!! I would highly recommend this dealership to family and friends.

Great First Time Car Buying Experience

by from Memphis, TN |

Sunrise at Collierville did a great job when I came in to buy my first car. Trey Mhoon was my car salesperson, and he did a fantastic job answering all of my questions. Everyone I interacted with was polite and helpful. The entire experience went very smoothly, and I love my new Chevy Sonic!

September 3, 2013

How exciting! We hope you enjoy your new car... It is always a little more exciting the first time!! I will let Trey know what you said and if you have any questions about your new car let us know and we will be happy to help! Meagan Perry Internet Sales Manager 901-473-1395

Amazed!!! Great Dealership!!!

by from Memphis, TN |

I just bought a 2014 Camaro and the experience was good from all the employees especially my sales consultant. Great Dealership!!!!!

September 3, 2013

Thanks for the compliment Terrence! The 2014 Camaros look AWESOME...It is flattering to know you will recommend us to your friends and buy from us again. We will be here when you or your friends and family need us! Meagan Perry Internet Sales Manager 901-473-1395

Excellent buying experience for the second time

by from Fisherville,TN |

The staff at Sunrise, especially our salesman-Derek Dobbs was all that anyone in the car-buying mode could ever ask for. Mr. Dobbs in just a few words really took care of our need for another automobile. We bought a car from Derek 15 months ago for our daughter. He did the same thing again for us- he listened to our concerns and desires and made everything work to our benefit. No tricks or gimmicks; no 10 times back and forth to management; no "give me a deposit and I'll take your offer to my boss"- just honest gentleman-like business. What more could anyone ask for? Mr. Arnold in finance was also very considerate and on task as well. They combined to make our experience at Sunrise a very pleasant one and we'll share this with our friends, acquaintances, co-workers and family.

September 3, 2013

I love reading how happy all of our customers are! We strive to make everyone's visit the best every time and I am glad to see we are accomplishing our goal!

2013 BUICK ENCORE

by from f c AR |

My husband and I went to this dealership to buy a 2011 rogue which was already sold. We left with a 2013 Buick Encore. We love this vehicle and we are very proud of our experience. The salesman who worked with us was Steven McLamore. He was very courteous and helpful, and we appreciate the opportunity we had meeting him. He worked with us and he was very knowledgeable of the product. Being courteous to customers is always a plus for any company. We pray that God will continue to bless Steven and all of the salesmen in this cluster, and from what I could see and hear, all of you are continually being trained to do a good job. Keep up the good work, and again, we would like to give a Steven a personal "THANK YOU".

August 23, 2013

I called Stevan this morning and he is very flattered by your comments! He said thank you so much and if you need anything let him know! Meagan Perry Internet Sales Manager 901-473-1395