Sunrise Chevrolet Buick GMC at Collierville

4605 S Houston Levee Rd, Collierville, TN 38017

Used 866-481-6815

2013 BUICK ENCORE

by from f c AR |

My husband and I went to this dealership to buy a 2011 rogue which was already sold. We left with a 2013 Buick Encore. We love this vehicle and we are very proud of our experience. The salesman who worked with us was Steven McLamore. He was very courteous and helpful, and we appreciate the opportunity we had meeting him. He worked with us and he was very knowledgeable of the product. Being courteous to customers is always a plus for any company. We pray that God will continue to bless Steven and all of the salesmen in this cluster, and from what I could see and hear, all of you are continually being trained to do a good job. Keep up the good work, and again, we would like to give a Steven a personal "THANK YOU".

August 23, 2013

I called Stevan this morning and he is very flattered by your comments! He said thank you so much and if you need anything let him know! Meagan Perry Internet Sales Manager 901-473-1395

Wonderful Experence

by from Memphis, TN |

This was not the first time I ever bought a new car but it was by far the best experience I ever had at buying one. If fact because of the way everything went I ended up purchasing a 2013 Lacrosse for my wife and leasing one for myself. I really liked the way Clayton Brown, who was the sales person, I dealt with handled everything and himself. I first met Clayton in July of this year at the new car lot at Sunrise while I was waiting on my 2008 Buick Lucerne to be serviced. When he approached me I told him I was not interested in buying a car at that time. He then told me that he just like talking about the cars and he walked around with me as I looked at different Buicks and just talked to me about the cars and how much he liked them, but he never once pressured or tried to convince me to buy a car. That is what made me return with my wife to buy her a Lacrosse and of course I decided to lease one for me after I was shown the deal GM was offering on them. Our whole experience at Sunrise was great. We received warm greetings and offers of help from everyone we met there

August 23, 2013

I am glad you enjoyed your experience here! We strive to make our customer's experiences here the best in town! Meagan Perry Internet Sales Manager 901-473-1395

Excellent Customer Service

by from Memphis, TN |

Sunrise at Collierville has serviced our cars, we have bought parts and in the last month purchased another new car. In all areas that we have been serviced; everyone has provided excellent and quality service, parts and delivery of a new car. Thank you for your excellent service to Shelby County. We recommend Sunrise to anyone without reservation or hesitation!

August 11, 2013

We are so glad you have enjoyed your previous experiences with us and we will continue to give you the best service possible! Thanks for being such a loyal customer!!

Great service

by from Collierville, TN |

I just recently bought a 2013 Chevy Equinox. Clayton and Kenny were extremely helpful. The customer service was awesome and the buying process was very smooth. I would recommend anyone to buy a vehicle here!

August 23, 2013

Thanks for the awesome review!! If you have any questions about you Equinox or anything else you think we can help with let us know! Meagan Perry Internet Sales Manager 901-473-1395

Worked with me for 3 months!

by from Collierville, TN |

I grew up with my salesman- Jim Berkheimer- but never purchased a vehicle from Sunrise until recently. I was very picky. Jim helped me look for a used truck for about 3 months until I finally decided to go for a new one. He then searched around and then even went to another dealership to get exactly what I wanted. Then we worked on price and financing to get it to what I had budgeted. Thanks Jim! PC12312011

July 19, 2013

We are so happy that you enjoyed you car buying experience. I will let Jim know the nice things you said! If you have any questions about your vehicle or its features feel free to call or swing by so we can help out!

Pleased!!!

by from Southaven, MS |

Derek Dobbs is the man! If you visit Sunrise Collierville, look him up... PC12312011

July 19, 2013

Yet another review for Derek...He is one of the best in the Memphis area!

Great car buying experience

by from Hernando,MS |

They really made a magical weekend come true great service

July 19, 2013

So glad you had a 5 star customer service experience! If there is anything else we can help you with feel free to give us a call or maybe come and visit again...We are grilling out every Saturday this summer so come and help yourself to a Hot Dog or a Burger with your SUNRISE crew!

Elizabeth Hannon

by from Collierville, Tenn. |

Clayton Brown is my salesman I have purchased three vehicles from Clayton and all I have to do is pick up the phone and let him know what I am looking for and he calls me back with what I am looking for. If you do not have a color that I am looking for Clayton finds it or somthing similar to it.

June 27, 2013

We are glad you are pleased with every one of your purchases! I will let Clayton know your kind words!

Naomi, From Southaven, MS

by from Southaven, MS |

My Experience at Sunrise Chevrolet Collierville was EXCELLENT!!!!! I would say even better than what I originally expected! My Car Dealer: Derek Dobbs, was very curtious and attentive to my needs and request! I like the fact that he didn't try to put me and just any vehicle! After I expressed my desires and concerns (Safety, style, gas milage, color,etc.) to him; Derek immediately introduced me to the vehicle that turned out to be a perfect fit for me! Concerning the Financing, Heber Arnold, was the right guy for me! He too was very curtious, patient, and kind! He got the job (financing) done quickly and STRESS FREE!!! Thanks Derek and Heber, because of the two of you, I am a happy owner of a BRAND NEW 2013 BUICK VERANO!!! God bless you both, may you have many more sells to come! I DECREE an OVERFLOW of Ready, Willing, and Able Buyer's!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) RECEIVE IT AND SO IT SHALL BE!!! I'll tell all my family and friends looking to purchase a new or used vehicle, to come to Sunrise Chevrolet in Collierville, TN! You'll be glad you did! I am!!!!!

June 27, 2013

We are so glad you had an amazing experience here! We always strive to provide the best service possible here at SUNRISE. I will be sure to let Derek and Heber know!

Satisfied Customer!!

by from Germantown, TN |

My overall experience was good, minus the chilly "welcome" I received at the reception desk. My sales rep. Mr. Clarence Mitchell was friendly, efficient & took the time to go over the documents in great detail as well as showing me the various features of my new 2013 Chevy Camaro! Once the deal was complete I was greeted & thanked by other sales reps. & managers & I got a chance to ring the bell which signified my being satisfied w/the Sunrise Experience. I would definitely refer family & friends to Sunrise Chevrolet Buick, GMC!

May 3, 2013

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are glad that you are enjoying your new Camaro you purchased from us. We always want you to feel at home here at Sunrise Collierville! If you have any questions or we can assist you in any way with your new Camaro let us know! Thanks again for giving us the chance to earn your business. Meagan Perry Internet Sales Manager 901.473.1395