Sunrise Chevrolet Buick GMC at Collierville

4605 S Houston Levee Rd, Collierville, TN 38017

Used 866-481-6815

Naomi, From Southaven, MS

by from Southaven, MS |

My Experience at Sunrise Chevrolet Collierville was EXCELLENT!!!!! I would say even better than what I originally expected! My Car Dealer: Derek Dobbs, was very curtious and attentive to my needs and request! I like the fact that he didn't try to put me and just any vehicle! After I expressed my desires and concerns (Safety, style, gas milage, color,etc.) to him; Derek immediately introduced me to the vehicle that turned out to be a perfect fit for me! Concerning the Financing, Heber Arnold, was the right guy for me! He too was very curtious, patient, and kind! He got the job (financing) done quickly and STRESS FREE!!! Thanks Derek and Heber, because of the two of you, I am a happy owner of a BRAND NEW 2013 BUICK VERANO!!! God bless you both, may you have many more sells to come! I DECREE an OVERFLOW of Ready, Willing, and Able Buyer's!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) RECEIVE IT AND SO IT SHALL BE!!! I'll tell all my family and friends looking to purchase a new or used vehicle, to come to Sunrise Chevrolet in Collierville, TN! You'll be glad you did! I am!!!!!

Sunrise Chevrolet Buick GMC at Collierville responded to this review

June 27, 2013

We are so glad you had an amazing experience here! We always strive to provide the best service possible here at SUNRISE. I will be sure to let Derek and Heber know!

Satisfied Customer!!

by from Germantown, TN |

My overall experience was good, minus the chilly "welcome" I received at the reception desk. My sales rep. Mr. Clarence Mitchell was friendly, efficient & took the time to go over the documents in great detail as well as showing me the various features of my new 2013 Chevy Camaro! Once the deal was complete I was greeted & thanked by other sales reps. & managers & I got a chance to ring the bell which signified my being satisfied w/the Sunrise Experience. I would definitely refer family & friends to Sunrise Chevrolet Buick, GMC!

Sunrise Chevrolet Buick GMC at Collierville responded to this review

May 3, 2013

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are glad that you are enjoying your new Camaro you purchased from us. We always want you to feel at home here at Sunrise Collierville! If you have any questions or we can assist you in any way with your new Camaro let us know! Thanks again for giving us the chance to earn your business. Meagan Perry Internet Sales Manager 901.473.1395

GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!!

by from Memphis , TN |

Derek Dobbs was my sales person he was very Knowledgeable about the vechicles he showed me. Derek was very patient with me thru the buying process and a wonderful personality. Thanks Derek for all your help.

AWESOME SERVICE! Derek Dobbs

by from Memphis, Tn |

Derek Dobbs is an outstanding man. He was wonderful along with the stuff who helped me to get the assistance I needed it. I was a happy buyer. They will get my business again.

Great Service

by from Memphis, TN |

This was great buying experience for me. My salesperson and the staff were very helpful.

Best car buying experince ever

by from Tutwiler, MS |

I was shopping around looking for a used pick up truck. Mr. Derek Dobbs was my car salesman and to my surprise; he knew a lot about every car on the lot. To make a long story short; I drove away with a 2010 Chevy Equinox AWD. I must say it rides smooth and is very roomy; I get great gas mileage, and thanks to my knowledgeable salesperson, I found out I can tow up to 3000 pounds; in which I researched my and found out everything he told me about this vehicle was the truth. I'm recommending Sunrise to all my family and friends.

Great Experience from beginng to end

by from Jonesboro, AR |

I really did not know what to expect, when first talking to Matt several times on the phone, due past experiences with car sales persons. I was not sure if he was just fishing or if he was trustworthy. To my surpise he was exactly the kind of person as he presented himself on the phone. He had basically told me what I could expect the price of the car would be, what trade allowance I might receive for my vehicle, and appromiately what the payments would be. I informed him that I did not want to drive over 75 miles to find out that he was not serious. He promised me that if my vehicle was what I said it was that we could deal. Upon arrival, Matt was getting ready to go into a meeting so he placed me with Dereck Dobbs who he said would take care of me. I was not prepared for the wonderful blessing I was about to receive. Derek took a personal interest in taking care of everything. He is personalbe and a consumate professional. I would recommend Matt and Derek to anyone wanting to purchase a car to see them. It was well worth the drive. Sincerely, J.C. Smith

purchasing manager

by from memphis,tn |

paying cash...had all my paperwork ready.....still took one and a half hour to get to finance mngr to sign paperwork........frustrating

Great Experiance

by from Mississippi |

Our salesman was the best he asked all the right questions and listened to what I wanted , in the end he helped me find the perfect vehicle for my price and family . Thank you Derek Dobbs ! All the staff was professional and curtious . I coldnt have asked for a better experiance.

Nice friendly dealership

by from Collierville, TN |

This was not the first time I was buying car, so I know how car salesman are. However, to my surprise, the people I met in Sunrise GMC, Collierville are very unlike the traditional car dealers. JR is friendly, nice, soft spoken and never shied away from being honest. He not only helped me find my dream car but also to get a good deal. The processes were very transparent and I liked that the most about them. I would definitely recommend my friends to consider Sunrise and specially JR.