Lexus of Memphis

2600 Ridgeway Road, Memphis, TN 38119

Used 901-362-8833

My leasing experince.

by from Memphis, Tennessee |

I have bought two vehicles from Lexus of Memphis, but this time I decide to leasing after my salesman, Tom Burgess, explain the process to me. I have bought two vehicles though Mr. Burgess, and was about to purchase another new vehicle, but sold one of my vehicle to the dealership. Then lease a brand new IS 350 Lexus and I love it. Mr. Tom Burgess had walk me though every purchase or lease with tender loving care. I will be coming back to Tom for any and all services that I may need in the future.

Fantastic, No Pressure Car Salesman

by from Memphis TN |

I truly appreciate how Freddie assisted us in leasing our car. He answered all our questions and provided information he thought would be helpful. He gave us time to think about what would be the best for us (lease/purchase) after explaining our options, no high pressure sales tactic at all. He made us feel if we had any questions in the future, he would be not forget us. We will certainly purchase a Lexus again and if Freddie will be our saleman.