AutoNation Honda Covington Pike

Used 888-251-1968
Service 888-904-1245

Great Service - No Pressure

by from Memphis, TN |

i just bought my 2nd Honda CRV from this dealer. They are excellent - easy to deal with and very helpful. I appreciated that they did not keep me standing or sitting around. The facilities were neat and clean and everyone was super nice and answered all of my questions.

May 29, 2014

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Don! Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

Love My Pilot!

by from Memphis Tn. 38122 |

This AutoNation location on Covington Pike, Memphis is the only place I would ever take my Pilot to be serviced. Good to know that I can take my car in, be able to trust the CS person that I deal with. I always walk out with a peace of mind. I travel alot and need to be sure my car is in dependable condition when I am driving. People at this location are exceptional no matter who you are dealing with.

Happy new car owner!

by from Memphis, TN |

I worked with Gary B. at AutoNation Honda. He was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. I greatly appreciate the extra time Gary took to listen to our needs and find a car that suited us. We will be back and look forward to work with Gary again.

Overall great experience

by from Memphis, TN |

The dealer did great. My total time on site was about 1 hour. I knew exactly what I wanted and Mary coordinated the best price. I am thankful for all they did for me.

August 11, 2014

Thanks, Mike! We're happy to help however possible. We appreciate your recommendation of AutoNation Honda Covington Pike and we hope to be of service again in the future.

Great experience!!

by from Memphis, TN |

I've always dreaded shopping for cars and was particularly apprehensive since cars have changed a lot since my last purchase some years ago. But Mary Shaffer was very knowledgeable and patiently answered all my questions... in fact, she anticipated most of them. I had some additional questions during the first couple of weeks I owned the car and she was always able to answer them. I had side moldings added to the car and that was a good experience also.... very professional. This was my first Honda. Several friends had suggested I consider an Accord and I am glad I took their advice!

Outstanding!

by from Collierville, TN |

Our experience at AutoNation on Covington Pike was outstanding! We started shopping about 3 months ago for our daughter a new car for college. Our salesman, Trent Dorsey, was very knowledgeable about the Civic and explained all the features to us. When we were finally ready to make our purchase we told Mr. Dorsey what were looking for exactly and they sent someone to another location to pick it up. The car was there waiting on us when we showed up. Over the 3 months we had no pressure from our salesman. When it came down to financing, Ron Wood, the finance manager, went out of his way to get us the best deal. We were completely 100% satisfied with our experience. We plan on buying a Honda Accord in the future from AutoNation.

Very good experience for a first time car buyer.

by from Memphis, TN |

This car was the first car I have bought on my own and it was a much better experience than I expected. The salesman was patient and helpful, but not pushy.

July 10, 2014

Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget, and are happy to have made your first car buying experience a pleasant one.

Best service

by from Robinsonville MS |

Was very pleased with my service I received. Mike was very friendly but laid back so I did not feel any pressure to buy. They let me take the car home that evening for a test drive to make sure I absolutely loved it. Came back the next day and signed papers. Don't take my word for it go see them yourselves!

July 30, 2014

Kaitlyn it was truly a pleasure being your salesman..Thank you for your kind words!!!

great!!!

by from Memphis,tn |

great job. everyone was superb. knew what I wanted and what I was willing to pay. left satisfied in my new honda accord. would recommend anyone visit autonation honda for their new car!!

Outstanding service! Always pleased!

by from Memphis, TN |

I have been using this dealerships service department for 30 years and have always been pleased with the service and repairs done here! Would highly recommend them! Ask for Joe in the service department! He will treat you fair and honest! Waiting area is clean and comfortable! Try them, you'll like them...

June 26, 2014

Thanks so much for your warm recommendation of the team here at AutoNation Honda Covington Pike! Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

Excellent Service

by from Memphis Tn |

This was my first purchase of a Honda by far this was the BEST BUYING EXPERIENCE I have ever had in the past I have purchased Toyota, Chevrolet,& Kia .Honda was easy to do business with. Trent Dorsey was very professional really the whole staff was great and helpful and made me feel like I was already part of the Honda family I have told my family and friends where to go if the are looking for a car & I am enjoying my CR-V