Gossett Porsche VW

Service 866-981-4303

"We Gossett"

Very honest service department

by from West Memphis, Arkansas |

I am pleased with the service I recieved from gossett. I brought my car in for an oil change, and the technicians and service advisors told me all of my tires were bald and showed me my brakes and i didnt know that my tires were bald and my brake padsnwere worn. Im really glad they caught that pronlem before it got more serious. Very honest service department

May 21, 2015

Keeping our customers up to date on their services needed and making sure they're taken care of is a big priority of ours, Chris, and we're happy to hear that you were satisfied. If there are ever any problems or issues, we're always happy to work with you to make your experience the best. Thank you for reviewing us!

fast service, will do business again

by from Atoka, Tn |

I brought my volkswagen in to be serviced, and I was amazed at how quickly the service was performed. The coffee was good, and the waiting room was very comfortable even though I didnt have to wait long. Very clean facility

May 21, 2015

Thank you for telling us about your positive experience, Richard! Timeliness and customer service are key aspects that we strive to provide for all of our guests and we're happy to hear that you enjoyed every part of your recent visit with us. We look forward to see you in the future!

customer service experience

by from Memphis |

Was met with kindness. My overall experience on the lot was great!

May 21, 2015

Great to hear, Tammy! We hope to have the opportunity to work with you again.

I heard that gossett service center had good mecha

by from memphis |

Upon arriving at vw service center I was promptly greeted by my advisor Clarence. My service oil change and check engine light was quickly taken care of on my 2005 jetta and I greatly appreciate you guys. Will definitely come back for future services.

May 21, 2015

We appreciate the kind feedback, James! Clarence is an excellent asset to our team and we're happy to hear that he was able to quickly satisfy you on your oil change and other issues. We look forward to working with you again!

Had great time gossett

by from Memphis,tn |

Great customer service great products great mechanics on duty...felt great talking to everyone

May 21, 2015

We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience, John! Thank you for reviewing us and we hope to see you in the future.

Service

by from Tennessee |

Excellent service They were able to explain to me what was going on with my car and the time frame it was going to be fixed. Rental options were available :)

May 21, 2015

Thank you for the compliments! We're glad to have had the opportunity to provide you with excellent service.

Never again Audi

by from Memphis, TN |

Had a 2006 Audi.. Kept service records up to date. In 2009 AC stops blowing cold air. Took it in for service. Was told it was a switch on the compressor. Switch replaced and your good to go sir.. Please pay 350.00. Have a nice day... Drove the car 1.9 miles.. Air goes out.. Took it back.. Sir, did you have the air even turned on? ... 2 days later.. switch replaced was apparently bad.. picked up car again.. same results. Well Sir, it must be the compressor and we will need 2,000.00. ..... Transmission went out on the Audi S4 as well. Contacted Audi.. they basically said luxury cars are expensive to repair.. Called this week to have car service - they told me they could get to me in 3 days... Totally booked in the service department. MMMmmm, what does that tell you? Not a ton of Audi's riding around in Memphis.....Audi prone to service issues. NO MORE GOSSETT MOTORS for me.. Every repair is 500.00 plus.. Oil change, about 140.00.. See you Gossett.

New Customer

by from Memphis, TN |

I am new to the Gossett Volkswagen family. My experience is one of complexity, However my experience was not totally bad. I was shopping for a car online. I originally chose a used 2010 convertible beetle. Needless to say wasn't a good choice in the end. At this point my frustration was time 10. Oh did I mention I found my salesman on Covington Pike but my car picks seemed to have all come from Germantown location. Oh back to my experience...I was frustrated and with out a car. At this point the Sales Manager Mr. Allen stepped in and went to work! He was awesome and so was my salesman Mike Hibbler. I ended up with a 2012 Volkswagen Passat SE. I like my car but must agree with other customers GOSSETT needs to upgrade on their service department. The service is poor and I'm not sure that the work being done that is requested by the customer. When you build relationships you look for longevity consistency and honesty...that old cliche that one apple can spoil the bunch is really a true statement. If great service starts at the first meet and greet in should ricochet throughout the entire experience. True my car was used at purchase but I expect the same courtesy from the service department as if I bought it brand new off the showroom floor. Now where is my thirty day follow-up?

Great experience, amazing salesman, wonderful deal

by from Memphis, TN |

When I came in to Gosset, I was honestly expecting the pushy sales people that only care about putting a buck into their pocket but boy was I wrong. I was recommended Justin Reed to speak to. Upon meeting with Justin I knew it was not going to be the typical "buy this car because it's expensive" deal. No. He was VERY helpful and was focused directly on MY needs in a vehicle. He was not only very knowledgable about all the new specs on a car but was very pleasant to be around. I thought I was going to get taken advantage of due to the fact that I am a female that was going to look at cars and make a purchase. I did not tell him that I myself was in the automotive business and grew up around cars my whole life. He did not at all make me feel uncomfortable but more so made me feel as if I was talking to a family member. He showed me everything that the vehicles had to offer and then took me on a test drive. I am a bit weary about driving with people but he was an excellent driver. My main concern was making sure the breaks on a vehicle were great and he made sure to address my concern and prove to me that the vehicle was very safe. He was SO very patient with me and very understanding and helpful. Unfortunately I had to leave town a few days afterwords and my car broke down on the way to NY so I had to purchase a vehicle there pronto. But I will DEFINITELT be returning to Gosset and working with Justin Reed again. Gosset needs to hold onto him because he is definitely an important asset. Someone that doesn't make you feel like just another customer but rather makes you feel as though you're family and he definitely had your best interest in mind. It was such a pleasure.

Like a boss.

by from Olive Branch MS |

I was in need of a vehicle for work and stoped by the Gosset VW store off the pike on my way home from work. The guy that helped me was very friendly and even offered me some water. which was pretty cool because it was hot. He asked me a bunch of questions about my driving habits and what I would use the truck for. At first I was like "Oh no, here we go again..." but he was so chill and nice, and he made it fun. Not to mention he was also a US Marine, which is awesome. When we found my truck, he looked at me and said: This truck is you, and it makes you look like a BOSS! lol. 4 stars for the fact that there is lots of construction and we had to work the deal out of a trailer... but clean overall I got a good deal. I got a ok money for my trade I got good customer service and I got it at Gossett Thank you for your help and outstanding customer service... Keep up the good work