Sunrise Buick GMC at Covington Pike

1800 Covington Pike, Memphis, TN 38128

Used 866-481-6815

Wonderful

by from Millington, tennessee |

I bought a truck at sunrise from Archie in 2004, best truck I have ever owned, went back today 1-18-2014 to trade it in and buy another, salesman was Mike Bollinger and manager was Mickey Harmon. Service could not have been better, I would highly recommend this dealership

Great purchase of a 2014 Corvette Stingray

by from Jackson, Tennessee |

My wife and I recently purchased a 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51 Premier Edition from Karl Johanson at Sunrise Chevrolet, Buick, GMC in Collierville. Karl has sold several Corvettes to us over the years, and as always, he was very professional during the entire selecting and buying process this time. He has done a fantastic job this time and as always, he has made sure the delivery was complete, we both were well informed by Karl of the new Corvette technology and operation information. He was always available for additional questions and status updates on our getting this vehicle to us. He spent extra time with our delivery, and getting us checked out on the technology of the Corvette Stingray interior controls, exterior components and the fit and feel of the interior! The delivery project included meeting the sales staff, the New Car Director; Steve Farris and the General Manager; Kenneth Derrick, and we appreciated meeting some of the Sales Team personally, during the course of our working on our purchase over a month's time, the financing with Heber Arnold and delivery with Karl. Overall the purchase was a great sales experience, and my wife and I would recommend all my friends and family whom are looking to make a new purchase to talk Karl Johanson at Sunrise at Collierville.

Amazing customer service

by from Memphis TN |

I was looking into leasing a new vehicle so Sunrise was my first stop and ended up being my last as well. I left with a new vehicle!!! Two weeks after my purchase, I picked up nails in both front tires. When I took my GMC to a local mechanic for a tire repair they told me neither tire could be repaired because of the location of the nails. I went back to Sunrise, since I leased it there I thought I'd purchase the new tires there. My original salesman and another salesman walked me over to the mechanic dept and agreed that the nails were on the outer 10% edge and shouldn't be repaired for safety reasons. The good news was that they offered to pay for one tire and I paid for one. They didnt have to do that for me but they did. They are very dedicated to customer serivce and I would recommend them to everyone!!! Thank you so much!

Friendly staff

by from Memphis,tn |

I was at sunrise to get a used vehicle the staff was all smiles and friendly they made me and my family comfortable especially Jerry I wasn't able at the time to get the car but I will be back because Jerry was very polite.

My view of SUNRISE BUICK Covington Pike Memphis

by from Memphis TN 38128 |

The receptionist desk (5*). Sales management, all top notch,facilities are great. Service Dept, Jay, Vince, Rickey, all friendly, helpful with any problem. Ready to get you in and out as fast as possible, and see that it's done right. Cashiers, Very polite,friendly and efficent. I condider Sunrise people, MY friends.

Service Dept.

by from Memphis TN |

I have used this dealer for service for several years and found them to be both frinedly and honest. The waiting room is clear and comfortable and they will give you a ride to work or home if your need it.

AMAZING

by from MEMPHIS TN |

I LIKED THE NO HASSLE SALES AND THE FINANCING PART WAS SO EASY . IF YOU WANT TO BUY A NEW VEHICLE WITHOUT PRESSURE GO TO THE SUNRISE STORE IN MEMPHIS GREAT PLACE TO SHOP