Serra Chevrolet

Service 866-604-7705 Service 866-604-7705

Serra's Got It!

The BEST car buying experience

by from Bartlett, TN |

My experience couldn't have been any better. Fred White was my salesman, and he did a great job! I was extremely nervous about my new purchase but he did a great job of walking me through the car buying process. I have only bought 2 new cars in my life and both where from Serra Chevrolet in Bartlett. BTW I LOVE MY NEW CAMARO!!!

January 14, 2016

Brandi, it was a pleasure to read about your second car-buying experience at Serra Chevrolet Bartlett. Congratulations on your new Camaro! It's great to hear that Fred did a good job in assisting you on your purchase. We appreciate you continually trusting us with your car buying needs and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle! Bob Pollock | GM | 901-382-5644

Great great great experience;

by from Bartlett,Tn |

This was the absolutely by far the most pleasant, organized, experience we've ever had at any dealership!!! Very pleased w/dealership, salesman, finance...etc

January 11, 2016

Keith, we love hearing about guests who have a wonderful experience at our dealership and we are happy you are one of them! We understand that buying a car is an important decision and we are honored that you chose Serra Chevrolet Bartlett. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new purchase. Bob Pollock | GM | 901-382-5644

Great service

by from Bartlett,TN |

Excellent service as usual. We have been doing business with Serra since 1997 and will continue to do so because of their friendly staff and professional service.

January 11, 2016

Hi Vickie and thank you for the amazing review! We can't tell you enough how much your customer loyalty means to us. We are very happy that we've had the opportunity to service you over the last 18 years! Thanks again for your loyalty and business. We will be there for you for many years to come. Bob Pollock | GM | 901-382-5644

Great sales process

by from Bartlett, TN |

Paul Seward is an excellent salesman. Paul understood my needs and knew exactly how to be sure I felt valued as a customer. If anyone is interested in purchasing a vehicle be sure to ask for Paul. I have purchased several vehicles from Paul. He will treat you fairly.

January 11, 2016

Gary, thank you so much for the great review of your experience at our dealership and especially with Paul. All of the employees appreciate your loyalty to Serra Chevrolet Bartlett. If there is anything that we can do to make your time with us more enjoyable, do not hesitate to contact Paul or myself. Bob Pollock | GM | 901-382-5644

Great Service

by from Bartlett, TN |

I had my Tahoe towed into the dealer. I had blown both left tires. You guys got me up and running in no time at all.

January 11, 2016

We appreciate your kind words, Casey. We are glad that we could get your car fixed up and back in good running order. If there is anything more we can do please come back and see us again any time! We look forward to your next visit. Take care. Bob Pollock | GM | 901-382-5644

great service

by from barlett tennessee |

I was really impressed with the honesty of the contact person Tyler and the service person about their recommendation. Most people try to make the most money even pretending something else is wrong thats not Thank You SERRA

January 11, 2016

Percy, thank you for your kind words about Tyler and the entire staff. We feel our service department is what makes Serra Chevrolet Bartlett special.We strive to keep our guests satisfied and we're very happy to hear that this was achieved with you. It was a pleasure to assist you and please let us know when we can do so again! Bob Pollock | GM | 901-382-5644

Awesome Serra team members

by from Bartlett, TN 38134 |

Tyler is an awesome representative for Serra. He goes the extra mile. For instance, he asks the people that change my oil to put in extra paper floor mats. Sometimes it is the small things that matter the most. I can't say enough about Paul. He helped me out when no one in the service department would pick up the phone....maybe because it was 17:15 and almost quitting time. My car wouldn't start and I needed to tow it in and get a car to drive while the crew figured out what to do with my Cruze. I was calling to make sure that I could bring it in and pick up a loaner car so I could be at work by 6. I called Paul and he got someone in the service department to answer my call. My car was towed. And I had a loaner in record time. I clocked in at North at 18:17. Thank you again Serra team for making the car situation less painful and the day a lot less stressful. Connie

December 23, 2015

Connie, thanks for this awesome review! We can't tell you enough how much we appreciate Tyler, Paul and our service team. They do a fantastic job and we are very happy that they were there to take care of you! Thank you again and we always look forward to working with you again in the future! Bob Pollock | GM | 901-382-5644

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Bartlett, Tn |

Rick Creel did absolutely a great job! My fiancÚ and I had looked several weeks and talked to several salesman and Rick was the only one to actually listen and determined to find exactly what we wanted! Definitely will be back in the future and will recommend everyone to Serra Chevrolet!

December 23, 2015

Hi Daniel and thanks for your wonderful review! It's great to hear that Rick was able to help you find exactly what he wanted on a car! Thanks for your recommendation and see you soon! Bob Pollock | GM | 901-382-5644

Good results

by from Bartlett, TN |

Seems like if you have two hour wait times it would be pudent to hire another technician. I can comment on this last visit, but the reminder stickers only last a few days befor falling off.

December 11, 2015

Emil, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us grow as a dealership. It was a pleasure to do business with you and we hope to see you again in the future! Bob Pollock | GM | 901-382-5644

Very clean and appealing service center.

by from Memphis, Tennessee |

I took my car in , no questions asked. I was called every day letting me know how things was going with my car. Great service team and manager.

December 11, 2015

Thanks for your awesome review, Donna! It's great to know that we were able to help you with your car. We take pride in our customer service and always makes sure our customers know everything that is going on! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Bob Pollock | GM | 901-382-5644