Serra Chevrolet

New 866-706-0918
Used 877-372-6421
Service 866-604-7705

Serra's Got It!

Best car buying experience ever

by from Memphis, TN |

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. The staff was amazing from start to finish. I had been to another dealer and they said they couldn't do any thing for me at this time. I was recommended by a friend to go to Serra. They got me in a 2014 Chevy Cruze. I will be back for my next car. I am enjoying my new Chevy Cruze.

October 24, 2013

Thank you for the kind words! I'm pleased to hear that this was the best car buying experience you've ever had. We strive to provide our customers with exceptional service, each and every visit. We hope to work with you again in the future! Until then, make sure to follow our Facebook and Twitter pages for current offers and promotions. Regards, Barry Carver, General Manager

Preventive Maintenance Services

by from Bartlett, TN |

Excellent from drive in to drive out, my pre-appointment was acknowledged and acted upon immediately. All the service techs were on top of their game last Wednesday!! Which also happened to be my Birthday, so speed was of the essence, shopping to do!!

Great service

by from bartlett, tn |

Brian and Jason went above and beyond to make sure I received excellent service by consulting with GM technical in order to assure my issue was resolved.

Great service, every time!

by from Bartlett, TN |

What would I do without Serra! Brian and Tyler in the Service Department have been terrific to work with in handling all my car needs, checkups, etc. I couldn't ask for better service.

April 29, 2015

Hi Sherry and thanks for the great feedback! We're very happy that Brian and Tyler were there to give you the customer service we know you deserve! Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again! Best, Bob Pollock | GM | 901-382-5644

changing the seat equipment

by from memphis.tn |

well it was time for my oil change and when i got there i inform that my car was up for recall repairs an we made a appt for the next week which was good for me

April 24, 2015

Wilma, thank you for the feedback! We are happy to hear of your positive experience at Serra Chevrolet Bartlett, and we are grateful for choosing us for your automotive needs. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Best, Bob Pollock | GM | 901-382-5644

Great initial service experience...

by from Memphis, TN |

My experience is not complete (a part is being ordered to fix a defective component on our recently purchased Tahoe); however, the initial experience was quite pleasant. Very professional and cordial service department...

April 23, 2015

Thanks so much for this great review, John. We try to create a friendly and professional experience for all of our customers. We are grateful for choosing us for your automotive needs. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Best, Bob Pollock | GM | 901-382-5644

2013 Volt Major Breakdown

by from Atoka, TN |

When my 2013 Volt quit running while on the Hernando Desoto bridge at 1230am, OnStar called a wrecker and stayed on the line until the wrecker arrived. He took the car to Serra early Saturday morning. Serra furnished a loaner vehicle for us and began work to determine the cause of this major and dangerous breakdown. I believe they took every step to insure that the vehicle was properly repaired and to insure our safety. The fact that the vehicle stopped running is a great concern especially since it had less that 27000 miles on it at the time of the dangerous breakdown. The car now operates properly and Serra has done a good job of assuring the vehicle will remain in good working order for years to come.

April 24, 2015

Paulette and James, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this wonderful review. Ensuring you have a properly-running and safe vehicle is first and foremost for our service team. It doesn't matter if you're coming in for a regular oil change or have something more critical happening with your car, our team is ready to tackle any hurdle to get you back out and on the road in a safe, well-running vehicle. While we hope nothing else happens to your vehicle, if anything ever does, our service team is always here to help you out. So please, don't hesitate to swing by if you have any questions or concerns. Until next time, drive safe and stay well! Best, Bob Pollock | GM | 901-382-5644

service and concerns

by from bartlett, tn |

service department has always been great and have taken care of my problems and concerns. i know at times there can be an extra wait for service but i am told on the front end what to expect.

April 22, 2015

Jerry, thank you for your kind words. We feel our service department is what makes Serra Chevrolet Bartlett special. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers and we're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment! Best, Bob Pollock | GM | 901-382-5644

Tire Rotation

by from Bartlett, Tennessee |

The only thing is if you put on the work order that your going to rotate the tires please rotate them. It was never done. The reason I know this is my back wheel is scratched and in same place when I got home.

April 24, 2015

John, thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We want each customer to be completely satisfied upon visiting us. If there is anything that we can do to help address the situation, please don't hesitate to contact me directly. Best, Bob Pollock | GM | 901-382-5644

Great Service

by from Bartlett, TN |

Josh called me after I made an online appointment the same day; I went in the next morning and was in and out of the dealership in less than 2 hours. Wow, now that is service!!

April 22, 2015

Hi Steven and thank you for this great review! We're excited to hear that Josh took care of you. We are very happy to hear that your service was completed in a timely manner and we look forward to servicing you again. Best, Bob Pollock | GM | 901-382-5644

great service

by from bartlett tn |

I had to have an exhaust manifold replaced under warranty - they did not have anyone to talke me to work and gave me a rental car to help out

April 14, 2015

Glenda, thank you for the feedback! We are happy to hear of your positive experience at Serra Chevrolet Bartlett, and we are grateful for choosing us for your automotive needs. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Best, Bob Pollock | GM | 901-382-5644