Wolfchase Toyota-Scion

Service 866-513-3840 Service 866-513-3840

The Friendliest Place to Do Business

STEVE BIZON - is the best salesman

by from Cordova, TN |

I have not had the best customer service at the dealership in Cool Springs, TN. I DROVE to Cordova just because of the friendliness and attentiveness I received from Steve Bizon with Wolfchase Toyota. I sent him all the information prior to getting there so he could send me the inventory available. He answered all my questions regarding the different models. He was very patient while I drove 4 different vehicles in order to decide which one I truly liked. I ended up getting the Venza XLE. It was literally the BEST car buying experience I have ever had. I am happy with my decision and completely satisfied with my purchase. I was so impressed and my husband also bought a vehicle! He purchased an Avalon Hybrid and couldn't be happier. I HIGHLY recommend Steve Bizon and hope you ask for him by name. We will be back in a few years to get my daughter a vehicle from him :)

Great response, excellent price + Customer Service

by from Jackson, MS |

I work for a dealer and the vehicle my customer was looking for was located at Wolf Chase. We've bought from them before and I really enjoy working and trading with them. Many times it's hard to work with other dealerships but Wolf Chase is an awesome team to work with. If they are this easy to work with another business, then their customers should look forward to purchasing from them even more.

no follow up from inquiry

by from Memphis TN |

Found car I was looking for on cars.com. Came to look at it (I live an hour away) on a Thursday and it wasn't "in the system" yet. Funny, it was cars.com and photographed, but ok. Brad told us that he'd call us when it was in the system that'd "he'd keep an eye out for us". Come up Saturday, and another salesman confirms it sold yesterday. No phone call...nothing. Was glad to ask if I wanted to see something else, but why would I give you the business of you thought so little of it? Never coming back here!

Mike White - Great Customer Service

by from Memphis, TN |

I was in the market for a used or new car in January. I saw online that Wolfchase Toyota had a couple of cars I would like to test drive. I went to check them out and while looking around the lot I was approached by a friendly, smiling and upbeat salesperson named Mike White. He instantly established a good rapport with me and my mom, who was on a crutch after recovering from surgery, by bringing the cars we wanted to test drive right to us! To me, buying a car is one of those experiences that is necesary but I do not look forward to. Working with Mike actually made the car buying experience a pleasant one! Overall the experience was great working with the rest of the team as well.

Mike White, Sales Consultant

by from Memphis TN |

Mike White from Wolfchase Toyota was responsive, professional, and honest. I needed a second vehicle for work and I was a bit undecided. He was patient as I explored several options. I didn't feel pressure and I felt comfortable throughout the entire buying process. I would definitely do business with him in the future and I emphatically recommend others do the same. A real pleasure!

Had a great buying experience at Wolfchase Toyota,

by from Memphis,Tn. |

My sales person Mike White did a wonderful job for us, He was patient with us and showed a lot of knowledge about the cars, He even called and email us about inventory

The worse experience of my life

by from Memphis, TN |

I visited Wolfchase Toyota due to a great pass experience and was now shopping for another new/used car. I had my own bank funding and knew what I wanted. My sales person was name Jarrious and he was of no help while he was trying to help me another upset customer was calling and another came thru the door I should have known something then I even waited over a hour patiently waiting for him to handle the drama . He was of no help to me to say the least. Only about a week ago a general manger called me Mr. Matt Trumball not to see how my service was but to see if I had written a review because a previous review was written by someone else named Monica not me . So I told him if my experience and he apologize and asking if he could earn my business I again I agreed and here it is almost 2-3vweeks later no call or anything . I am disappointed and am trying to remain calm so since this is the only way to get a response I am not writing my review. I would not recommend this location (Wolfchase Toyota)

Bad service at wolfchase

by from Memphis, Tn |

My experience was terrible. I got the run around about a vehicle i wanted to purchase and i was treated like an Orphan! Note to the staff at Wolfshase, you never know who someone is by what you think they have. Treat every person with dignity!

Doesn't tell the truth

by from Desoto county Ms |

Was told on phone to come and meet salesman Got there and salesman wasn't there no reason I drove 50 miles, the salesman who tried to help didn't he wanted me to buy something I Didn't want nothing but false statements never again

bought a vehicle under false pretenses!

by from Clanton Alabama |

Let me start by saying Chris Jordan was very helpful and took care of my ever need. Now the bad things, I was sold a 2010 Nissan Titan pro 4x, Awesome used vehicle except it is not a pro 4x offroad but just a regular 4x4. The video, paper work, even the keys said it was a pro 4x. This would not be a problem except the price is a differents of $1200 to $1500 higher for a pro 4x compared to my regular 4x4. I sent an email stating my concern and was called by quickly which was a good thing until we started discussing this problem. I was told I bought it as is and that I had ample time to look it over, I drove 400 miles to get the truck so yes took Wolfchase at their word. I was also told if they bought the truck and if it looked like a duck and walked like a duck they sold it as a duck. I am still happy with the truck(other than the air cond is messed up). just wish I had not been so trusting!