Wolfchase Toyota-Scion

New 877-897-4926
Used 866-675-0275
Service 866-513-3840

The Friendliest Place to Do Business

Buying experience was pleasant and low pressure.

by from Memphis , TN. |

Overall experience of car avaliability, selection, test drive and especially the salesma(Steve Bizon) knowledge of the cars and their features was excellent. I was really impressed by the service dept. and their willingness to fix a few minor things wrong with car even though it was listed "as is". I am a very satisfied customer and definitely will recommend them to my friends.

Great service, clean facilities, friendly staff

by from Cordova, TN |

I've had a great experience at Wolfchase Toyota-Scion. As a first time car buyer, I was surprised at the quality deal I received buying my 2013 toyota corolla s. I absolutely love my car and my dealer, Durell, knows me by name and is always reachable when I need his help. Service here is great and fast. I am definitely a fan of Wolfchase Toyota-Scion.

Great service, clean facilities, friendly staff

by from Cordova, TN |

by from Germantown, TN |

I was really pleased with my experience at Wolfchase Toyota. Antoinette Mittons listened and provided the car buying approach I was looking for. I had some many issues before meeting her, I was giving up. Antoinette walked me through the process and made things so simple! I love her... Thanks Toyota and thank you Antoinette.

by from Germantown, TN |

Excellent buying experience

by from Bartlett, TN |

I bought a 2014 Toyota Corolla for my daughter from Antionette Mittons. It was the best new car buying experience I have ever had. Antionette went above and beyond what was expected of her. She made me feel comfortable with the whole experience, unlike other sales people I have had in the past. I plan to buy my next Toyota ONLY from Antionette.

Wonderful Salesperson

by from Germantown, Tn |

by from Memphis, TN |

I wanted to recognize my salesperson and new best friend, Antoinette Mittons. Antoinette's friendly approach and incredible knowledge of the vehicle made buying my Toyota pleasant. I can say I had a wonderful experience with Antoinette and she was great!

Great experience!

by from Memphis, TN |

I bought a 2012 Prius from Wolfchase and had such a positive experience that I returned to buy another car. I found the experience to be enjoyable rather than stressful and definitely not high pressure. The salesperson, Antionette Mittons, was incredible to work with. Both times, we wound up having to wait to get a car that was the right color with all the right options. Antionette followed up and kept us posted on when to expect the car. When the car arrived, she ensured that everything went smoothly and she takes the time to actually show you the features of the car. All in all, I can't say enough good things about how pleasant it is to buy a car when your salesperson knows how to take care of customers!!

Great place to shop bad buy a car!

by from Memphis Tn |

I was browsing looking to buy my teenager a car.. I had a set budget.. when I explained this to my saleswoman( Antionette)never once tried to just sell me anything, but was patient and willing to help me find what suited my needs.Everyone at Wolfchase Toyota made my buying experience pleasant.. This was my first of many Toyotas

David DeBerry

by from Hernando ms |

High pressure just get the deal done no knowledge of vehicle clueless on knowledge just a body trying to bring in money. Won't do business's here again. Sat for 2 hours waiting on finance and I'm paying cash . If they can't take care of you with in 30 minutes you should schedule a time nothing is geared for the customer just for the dealership . You need to check out and pay more attention to how things are getting done