Wolfchase Toyota-Scion

Service 866-513-3840

The Friendliest Place to Do Business

STEVE BIZON - is the best salesman

by from Cordova, TN |

I have not had the best customer service at the dealership in Cool Springs, TN. I DROVE to Cordova just because of the friendliness and attentiveness I received from Steve Bizon with Wolfchase Toyota. I sent him all the information prior to getting there so he could send me the inventory available. He answered all my questions regarding the different models. He was very patient while I drove 4 different vehicles in order to decide which one I truly liked. I ended up getting the Venza XLE. It was literally the BEST car buying experience I have ever had. I am happy with my decision and completely satisfied with my purchase. I was so impressed and my husband also bought a vehicle! He purchased an Avalon Hybrid and couldn't be happier. I HIGHLY recommend Steve Bizon and hope you ask for him by name. We will be back in a few years to get my daughter a vehicle from him :)

Doesn't tell the truth

by from Desoto county Ms |

Was told on phone to come and meet salesman Got there and salesman wasn't there no reason I drove 50 miles, the salesman who tried to help didn't he wanted me to buy something I Didn't want nothing but false statements never again

bought a vehicle under false pretenses!

by from Clanton Alabama |

Let me start by saying Chris Jordan was very helpful and took care of my ever need. Now the bad things, I was sold a 2010 Nissan Titan pro 4x, Awesome used vehicle except it is not a pro 4x offroad but just a regular 4x4. The video, paper work, even the keys said it was a pro 4x. This would not be a problem except the price is a differents of $1200 to $1500 higher for a pro 4x compared to my regular 4x4. I sent an email stating my concern and was called by quickly which was a good thing until we started discussing this problem. I was told I bought it as is and that I had ample time to look it over, I drove 400 miles to get the truck so yes took Wolfchase at their word. I was also told if they bought the truck and if it looked like a duck and walked like a duck they sold it as a duck. I am still happy with the truck(other than the air cond is messed up). just wish I had not been so trusting!

Good Experience!!

by from Southaven,MS |

Overall my experience was good! I love my car and could not have asked for an easier experience once I got a great saleswoman! The first salesman that helped me was Durrell, and he was HORRIBLE!! He almost turned me away from buying my car because of his service! He told me that the car I was wanting to buy had a recall on the steering bc of a grinding noise when turning a sharp right. This was a complete LIE bc I checked the CarFax which showed no recalls on the steering. He also told me that the car could not be driven bc of the steering problem even though he was able to drive it all around the parking lot. Please note that I had thoroughly researched this vehicle prior to going up to the dealership so I knew he was lying to me/'not wanting to work with me. I then questioned him about the recall and asked for a print out. He returns with a paper showing that the vehicle needed a software update. NOWHERE on the paper did it say anything about a steering recall!!!! He is a liar and didn't even try to help me purchase this vehicle! I then refused to work with him and was given a new saleswoman. Her name is Anturinette Mittons and she was EXCELLENT!! She made my horrible experience turn in to a great one! She was very sweet and helped us figure out what the grinding was coming from. As it turned out the grinding was being caused by lose bolts on the tire! She had it fixed for us and gave us a warranty on the fix. I would highly recommend this dealership and Anturinette!

Sooooo Happy!!!!!!

by from Memphis, TN |

Overall I had the best experiance with Wolfchase Toyota!!! My sales person Durell Williams was outstanding, went above and beyound to me happy. I love my new car!!! This was like my first time buying a car from a car dealiership, and it was the best experiance I ever had. Durell was very patient with me. Great customer service. I have no compliants. Thanks alot Durell Williams

poor service

by from Southaven |

Wanted too much personal information that isn't needed for a sale

Great service, clean facilities, friendly staff

by from Cordova, TN |

I've had a great experience at Wolfchase Toyota-Scion. As a first time car buyer, I was surprised at the quality deal I received buying my 2013 toyota corolla s. I absolutely love my car and my dealer, Durell, knows me by name and is always reachable when I need his help. Service here is great and fast. I am definitely a fan of Wolfchase Toyota-Scion.

Great service, clean facilities, friendly staff

Excellent buying experience

by from Bartlett, TN |

I bought a 2014 Toyota Corolla for my daughter from Antionette Mittons. It was the best new car buying experience I have ever had. Antionette went above and beyond what was expected of her. She made me feel comfortable with the whole experience, unlike other sales people I have had in the past. I plan to buy my next Toyota ONLY from Antionette.

Wonderful Salesperson

by from Germantown, Tn |

I was really pleased with my experience at Wolfchase Toyota. Antoinette Mittons listened and provided the car buying approach I was looking for. I had some many issues before meeting her, I was giving up. Antoinette walked me through the process and made things so simple! I love her... Thanks Toyota and thank you Antoinette.

Great Service