Jim Keras Chevrolet

Service 888-475-5702

Home of the Mayor of Covington Pike

PURCHASING A 2012 MALIBU LT

by from Cordova, TN |

George and Louann were very pleasant, knowledgeable, and motivated to help me get the right car for me and stay within my budget. There was no pressure other than helping me get what I wanted and working with me in order to get it done. Both George and Louann were very easy to talk to and they made sure that what they told me wa exactly what happened. George has even agreed to switch out my wheels to a style that I like more. I can see me buying from them again.

by from Memphis, Tennessee |

From my experience with Nissan,Principal Toyota, Hyundai and finally KIA, who turned my application down,I stopped by your dealership hopeless to get the car I want. However, you made my dream come true and left your dealership happily with a very lovely and fancy car. I'd love to stop by again and say "Thank you to all of you for accepting my application and turning my dream into reality."

May 1, 2015

Thanks for the positive review, Imad! We are pleased that you had such a great experience with the Jim Keras Chevrolet sales department. We love success stories like yours! Would you consider sharing this feedback on our Google+ page as well? We really appreciate you taking the time to post your feedback. Safe travels in your new vehicle and have a wonderful day!

Great Service

by from Memphis, Tennessee- Jim Karess |

On my way there I had a service engine light come on and it was taken care of in a timely manner great service

May 1, 2015

Thanks for the positive review, Anthony! We are pleased that you had a great experience with the Jim Keras Chevrolet service department. We really appreciate you taking the time to post your feedback. It's good to hear that your issue was taken care of in a timely manner. Safe travels and have a wonderful day!

Polite staff

by from Covington, TN |

Experience was great. Staff was helpful. Facility was clean and they had a very large inventory to select from.

May 1, 2015

Thanks for the positive review, Naomie! We are pleased that you had such a great experience with the Jim Keras Chevrolet sales department. Would you consider sharing this feedback on our Google+ page as well? We really appreciate you taking the time to post your feedback. Safe travels in your new vehicle and have a terrific day!

Unbeatable Service

by from Forrest City, AR |

I love taking my car to this dealership. Their staff is extremely helpful, and they always give me the facts concerning my vehicle. They let me know about specials and help me with other options. They are worth me driving an hour and a half every time.

May 1, 2015

Thanks for the positive review, Natasha! We are pleased that you had a great experience with the Jim Keras Chevrolet service department. We really appreciate you making the hour and a half drive to our dealership. We also appreciate you taking the time to post your feedback. It's good to hear that you would recommend our dealership to a friend! Have a fantastic day!

Great buying experience

Very helpful. Good experience. Gino did a great job. E. Hall

May 1, 2015

Thanks for the positive review, Edward! We are pleased that you had a good experience with the Jim Keras Chevrolet service department. We really appreciate you taking the time to post your feedback. It's good to hear that you would recommend our dealership to a friend! Have a terrific day!

Great customer service, very helpful!

by from Memphis, TN |

Check engine light came on. Took them a few days to fix it so they provided a rental right at the dealership, no hassle and very nice. My bumper to bumper warranty was over but they still fixed it under the powertrain warranty for free.

May 1, 2015

Thanks for the positive review, MalibuDawn! We are pleased that you had a great experience with the Jim Keras Chevrolet service department. We really appreciate you taking the time to post your feedback. It's good to hear that you would recommend our dealership to a friend! Have a wonderful day!

Great services!!!

by from Memphis, TN |

Very professional!!! Excellent customer service!!! Friendly and courteous!!!

May 1, 2015

Thanks for the positive review, Bruce! We are pleased that you had a great experience with the Jim Keras Chevrolet service department - and we love all of your exclamation points!! We really appreciate you taking the time to post your feedback. It's good to hear that you would recommend our dealership to a friend! Have a terrific day!

Excellent experience when buying new car

by from Olive Branch, MS |

Very pleased with the service and care received at Jim Keras when buying my new car... Gino's was awesome!! Ask for Gino when you want to buy a car.

May 1, 2015

Thanks for the positive review, Edward! We are pleased that you had a great experience with Gino and the Jim Keras Chevrolet sales department. We really appreciate you taking the time to post your feedback. It's good to hear that you would recommend our dealership to a friend! Have a wonderful day and safe travels in your new car!

Pleased

by from Memphis, Tn. |

I was completely satisfied with the whole process of purchasing my new truck. Everyone was polite and friendly. They even took a picture of me with my Camaro that I traded in.

May 1, 2015

Thanks for the positive review, Kent! We are pleased that you had a great experience with the Jim Keras Chevrolet sales department in trading in your Camaro. We really appreciate you taking the time to post your feedback. It's good to hear that you would recommend our dealership to a friend! Have a terrific day and safe travels in your new truck!

Good service

by from Cordova, tn |

After a bad experience with the service department. I think the sales manager did a great job incorrect in this situation. I really enjoying the 2015 Impala. My sales person did a outstanding job.

May 1, 2015

Thanks for the positive review, Eric. We are pleased that you had a good experience with the Jim Keras Chevrolet sales department after your issues with our service department. We really appreciate you taking the time to post your feedback. It's good to hear that you would recommend our dealership to a friend. Safe travels in your 2015 Impala!