Lonnie Cobb Ford

1618 US-45, Henderson, TN 38340

New 866-500-3712
Used 877-291-5666
Service 888-940-0991

Excellent service, great dealership.

by from Jackson, Tn. |

My complete buying experience was excellent. I have known Sid Chapman for several years and as always he makes the buying experience very easy and enjoyable. All of the folks were very friendly and trained in their field. Steve did a good job in explaining the vehicle. Financing the deal was easy........I was very pleased with the purchase.

Very Nice People

by from Jackson,TN |

Helpful and nice to work with, didn't buy vehicle but their attitude was positive and friendly.

Lonnie Cobb Ford responded to this review

September 21, 2014

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Zingaro. We are very happy to hear that we could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care. Sincerely, Sid Chapman - General Manager

Great car buying experience

by from Medina, TN |

When I was looking for a car to replace my old huge Suburban I used cars.com to do my research. Finally found that the Ford Flex offered all the things I needed and wanted. A unique design, not the typical SUV. It has room for six, good mileage and a great ride. I could not afford a new car so I searched for used and found one at Lonnie Cobb. They had a price on a low mileage unit that no one even came close to. The sales process was great, easy and painless. I've had the car for over two years now and still love it as much as when I got it. When service was required, routine stuff. Including brake work, the service department was great. They did the job that they were supposed to do in a timely fashion and I did not have to go back with issues after service. The showroom is clean, the staff is friendly and the knows their stuff. I'll buy here again!

bad customer service

by from Ripley,Tn |

We went to look at a truck when we were out of town. Talked to the salesperson and basicly made adeal we had to bring our trade-in for appraisal. The salesperson called the next moring to verify we were coming, it was a 2 hour drive from where we live. Before we could get there they sold the truck and didn't have the courtesy to call and let us know before we got there. Their greed to sell a truck which was going to be sold anyway cost them 2 sales my son rode back 2 check on truck he was interested in.