Cumberland Auto Center

Service 888-709-4317

Where cars cost less!

HANNAH OWENS FIRST NEW CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Cookeville TN |

Josh Lawson, He was very helpful. Made buying this car very easy. Exceeded all of our expectations. He was very prompt. Right there right when we had any questions. He is an all around great car salesman! We will come back to him for future car purchases!

Cumberland Auto Center responded to this review

March 20, 2014

Hannah Thank you, were happy we could exceed your expectations, we look forward to serving you for years to come

mike mccoin

by from clarkrange tn |

this was the second easist car i ever bought. i found one on the inernet , i give dealship a call , got a great sales man mike took info told me he would call me returned call as said, had vehicle cleaned ,serviced ready to go as promised,great comunication easy to deal with. from time of first call till i left with truck nouthing but honest ,helpful and less than two hours out the door fianancing to cleaning nothing but praise.

MIKE McCoin

by from Kingston Tn |

From the start to finish, Mike and Cumberland Auto Center has made my buying experience awesome! Mike has spend the time to answer all my questions and been very professional in dealing with me. I would recommend buying from Cumberland to anyone and I will be back. Best Buying Experience, Thank You Mike!

TRADED OUR DENALI FOR AN ACADIA

by from COOKEVILLE, TN |

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. NO PRESSURE AT ALL!!. MIKE MCCOIN FOUND US WHAT WE HAD BEEN LOOKING FOR WITH A GREAT DEAL. WE HAD LOOKED SEVERAL PLACES AND NO ONE COULD COME CLOSE TO WHAT WE WANTED AND WHAT WE COULD AFFORD. WE WILL DEFINITELY RECOMMEND CUMBERLAND AUTO CENTER TO ALL OF OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY. IF YOU GO ASK FOR MIKE MCCOIN. JUSTIN WALKER WAS GREAT TOO. THANK YOU!!!

Best car buying process ever!

by from Cookeville |

Had an amazing, pain-free buying experience, thanks to Mike McCoin. He was so friendly, non-pressuring, and great to work with. We will definitely be back for our next purchase!!

MIKE MCCOIN CUMBERLAND AUTO CENTER

by from COOKEVILLE TN 38501 |

MIKE WAS EXCELLANT TO WORK WITH. HE ANSWERER ALL QUESTIONS AND PROVIDED ALL THE INFORMATION NEEDED TO PURCHASE THE VEHICLE.

MIKE MCOIN SOLD ME MY CAR

by from COOKEVILLE, TN |

I FELT VERY AT EASE WHEN LOOKING FOR A CAR AND TALKING TO THE BUYER. I DIDN'T FEEL PRESSURED OR RUSHED.

Mike McCoin and Kyle Potter

by from Cookeville, TN |

Both of these Salesmen are absolutely awesome! They went out of their way to make me feel like I was #1. The whole process was quick and easy. I got a great car and I love it. I highly recommend this dealership.

Service was great

by from Tompkinsville, Ky |

The service was great. The salesman had a great presentation of the automobile. He did not overwhelm us with a sales pitch. We would highly recommend everyone to stop by and visit with these great people and check out their automobiles and their great service.

Buying a Vehicle

by from Smithville, tennessee |

This was an amazing thung. I got an amazing car & they are really helpful & nice. this was wonderful thank you. Made my daughter happy her first car for her 16th birthday.

Paul Dean is the best!

by from Cookeville, tn |

3 for us and 3 for the family we really like Kias can you tell. Paul Dean is the best and nicest person and a great salesman! Patricia