Cumberland Auto Center

Service 888-709-4317 Service 888-709-4317

Where cars cost less!

HANNAH OWENS FIRST NEW CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Cookeville TN |

Josh Lawson, He was very helpful. Made buying this car very easy. Exceeded all of our expectations. He was very prompt. Right there right when we had any questions. He is an all around great car salesman! We will come back to him for future car purchases!

Cumberland Auto Center responded to this review

March 22, 2014

Hannah Thank you, were happy we could exceed your expectations, we look forward to serving you for years to come

Satisfied

by from Cookeville, Tn |

David Gist jr. Is a very good salesman and tries hard. I will recommend him to others that is looking for a vehicle. Glad he was the salesmen that had helped me.

Very pleased

by from Sparta, Tn |

My salesman David Gist Jr. is a wonderful salesman. Very helpful and goes out of his way for you. He is very friendly and not pushy is what it takes to make it to the top. He helped me outside is the freezing cold while he showed me didn't cars until I found the one I liked.

The 2016 Dodge Challenger R/T

by from Monticello Kentucky |

One of the most wonderful experiance i have had in many years the sales and managers were wonderful, treat you like family, and like they have known you always even though it was my first time at the dealership, was no pressure at all to buy just let you shop, and answered all questions that was asked, I want to thank, BILL PHIPPS, ANDY CLABORN , AND THE BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADY KATY MANTONE for getting everything together wonderful wonderful group of people

used car

by from Smithville, TN |

mike McCoin help us with our purchase he worked to help us find a car we could afford he was the best car salesperson I have dealt with

Wonderful experience buying FJ Cruiser

by from Cookeville, TN |

Joe Greenwood was the Sales Rep who helped us find the exact model and year we were wanting. He was courteous, respectful, attentive to our needs, thorough in his search for a vehicle and very patient to explain the process. I will recommend this dealer but I will definitely recommend that people look for Joe Greenwood when looking for a vehicle at Cumberland Auto Center. Thank you, Joe!

Our great experience buying a car?

by from Crossville, TN |

This was one of the best experiences we ever had while buying a car. Our salesman, Philip Re, went out of his wsy to help us with everything . He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and any questions we had. Everyone in the dealership was so nice. We would highly recommend their services.

Every one was so nice

by from McMinnville tn |

Had a great sales rep Ryan Corner made it a pleasant experience Thank you all.

He drove the car to us!

by from Sparta, TN |

I wanted to trade my dodge caravan for another one that had fewer miles. Jonathon Norsworthy was sure I would like the 2012 Town and Country that had just come in. He was so sure that he drove it 25 miles to my house. After I drove it, I loved it! Good call, Jonathon!! I love it! Sue DeHart

gmc envoy purchase zeoli's happy day

by from cookeville ,TN |

Tommy booher the sales professional at Cumberland Auto Center , understood our handicap needs from the start of our vehicle search and supplied us with a G M C ENVOY for a great price. The side steps at the vehicles design were low enough to let my wife linda step up to the door sill level for ease of access because of her new knee operation and the multi position seat was very comfortable for Robert her husbands veteran Viet Nam injury lower back area. Recently robert has been recovering from his stroke and can now identify with reality better so , he was able to ask that a ( 4 wheel / all wheel drive vehicle ) would be a best choice for the family during those icy snowy days ahead for safety and peace of mind . Tommy met the challenge and closed the deal. There are so many luxuries on this vehicle we are blown away at the deal we got. We will return again for another vehicle and ask for Tommy. First we gotta wear this one out. thanks for the simple experience and getting it right the first time.