560 Neal St, Cookeville, TN 38501

Service 888-283-0245

Get Paid For Your Trade at Cookeville Honda - Home of the Car Doc

Working with Internet Manager Jason Fox

by from Oak Ridge, TN |

My husband and I have been in the market for a van for months now. I have been shopping around and found a van from Cookville Honda. I noticed the chat option lit up and decided to ask a few questions before we drove the 100 miles to look at the van. Internet manager Jason Fox came on and was AWSOME!!! He answered all my questions and the ones he could not answer he got back with me real quick. He even offered to take more pics of the van and email them to me!!! This is CUSTOMER SERVICE T ITS BEST!

Cookeville Honda responded to this review

November 9, 2012

Sarah, Thank you so much for your kind words! I really appreciate it greatly. Even though that particular van wasn't the right one for you and your family, I m` confident I will find the right one! Jason Fox Internet Manager Cookeville Honda

cooville honda a joke

by from Smithville Tn |

I bought a Honda civic from them back in 2013 . I was told before I decided to buy the car oil changes were free as long as I owned the car lie first oil change free the rest werent their cars are over priced an stuff I ordered for the car door edge guards an window rain guards I never got I ordered them twice and the company itself Honda wont work with you if you need help when you cant make all your payment falls on deaf ears and they will call 4 to 7 times in a day about your payment iam looking at Nissans Honda can go to hell

this dealership lies dont trust

by from morrison,tn |

I went to this dealership this past weekend it was a drawn out process in which they lied and when you let them know it's wrong they ask you to leave drive the extra 15 min to Livingston trust me it's tons better

Check around before buying.

by from Cookeville, TN |

About 6 months ago, I was in the market for a used auto below 50k. Went to Cookeville Honda, because I had heard some good coments about the location. Once I was on the lot there was a car that got my attention, after test driving the car, I told them what I could do as a down payment, and what I was looking for in a monthly payment, after 30-50 minutes, they came back saying that that would not work and that I would have to make a bigger down payment. I told them I could not do that and after a while they found a couple of cars that they said would work with what I was looking for. After looking at what was offered, I did not like any of the choices. Once I said I was sticking with what I was looking for on the terms I was looking for, they kind of lost interest in me. The salesman called me for a couple of days saying he had some cars for me, but when I asked for priceing and the details, he would always ask me another question, noT answering my pervious question. Well to make a long story short. I shopped around and went to the next city over from cookeville named Sparta and found a car that had less that 35k and was 2 years newer, I did not have to have a down payment and I even got it for 5 years. The reason I am writing this is that I just checked hondas website and the car I looked at is still on the lot. With the same price as when I looked at it. My advice is shop around first.

Not too bad experience

by from cookeville, tn |

I was not pleased with the salesman I encountered at the dealership itself but the off site dealership lot salesmen were excellent! They did everything possible to help me find a car in the price range I told them they didn't hesitate to look at other lots owned by the dealership to find my car. I can say that was one of the best car buying experiences I have had, thanks to the salesman I happened upon after having bad experiences all morning long.

Customer service

by from Umatilla , Fl. |

After 30 days the problems are still there. The invoice is not right, from mileage ,and registration.And there is more.I will write a letter to Honda. Maybe they can help.

by from Cookeville, TN |

Overall, I would rate this dealership as "Good". I initially searched on the internet and identified a vehicle, which had already been sold upon my arrival, so this is an area they might want to work on. Still, we received very good customer service from Jason, who went that extra step to make the sale. I'll bring my son back down to look around once he arrives and am hoping for the same level of service.

Purchase, trade-in. service

by from Cookeville, TN |

Was contacted by Cookevillle Honda on a CR-V we were very interested in. Upon arrival, the salesman I had spoken with was out with the flu (not his fault). Salesman we had been told to see brought around a 2004 CR-V, but upon checking vehicle out we discovered this was NOT the vehicle we had been told about. Vehicle we drove had lot more miles on, and fewer features, other than leather interior as opposed to clothe we had read in info. When the fill-in salesman was question concerning the difference in price, he explained that the leather interior was worth the $500+ more than clothe? The windshield had a serious huge crack in it and the check engine light would burn constantly. These problems were corrected 2 days later and service dept was excellent. We had been told that a "loaner" vehicle would be provided, but upon arrival I was told that all loaners were out, so ended up sitting in customers' lounge for over 4 hours. Still finding problems, but are being assured that they will be corrected?

Do not seem concerned with your needs

by from Savannah, GA |

I sent several emails inquiring about a car they had listed on Cars.com and Auto Trader because it looked like a vehicle I would be very interested in. I am in Georgia, but willing to drive for something like I am searching for. After recieving a generic email that did not address my questions, I emailed again. I was told that they would not take a trade on the vehicle i was inquiring about and gave no solution or real reason as to why.Finally, they told me the car had sold even though it continued to be listed on the net. I am still searching for something and this is not the only dealer I have found has no intrest in really trying to help you find a car. I guess if I had tons of $$ and looking at a fully loaded 2014 Accord, I might be more of a concern.

Great Service, honest friendly salesmen

by from Cookeville TN |

I don't have the best credit, but I called Cookeville Honda and spoke with Bernie Dawes. He reassured me on the phone he would have me in a car. After spending few hours with him he had me in a new car. I am new to Cookeville and want everyone to know Cookeville Honda is The Best Above the Rest!! Karolyn Lauerman

Used lot/Jason fox

by from Cookeville, TN |

My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Jason fox at the used lot! After having a bad experience somewhere else previously. They listened to our needs and worked hard to get us in what we needed! Zero complaints!