Cookeville Honda

Service 888-283-0245

Get Paid For Your Trade at Cookeville Honda - Home of the Car Doc

Easy Car Buying Experience

by from Crossville, TN |

Recently bought two 2015 Honda Civic vehicles from this dealership. Salesmen Zach Brown and General Manager Mack Phann were outstanding to deal with in this process. Honda has a great vehicle and they hold a higher resale value than other vehicles. Great buying experience at this dealership, wait times are a little long when making a purchase, but staff we dealt with were very customer service oriented. I would recommend this dealer to anyone looking to purchase a Honda vehicle.

March 9, 2015

Thank you for the feedback and recommendation. We are so glad you had a positive experience with Zach and Mack. We will work hard to ensure your wait time is shorter next time.

Servies

by from Cookeville TN |

This was my first time buying from a dealership, Zac was very patient and understanding to my needs and budget. I never expected to drive my new car off the lot. I would recommend anyone looking to buy a new car to go to Cookeville Honda before they went anywhere else. Thank you guys!!!!!!!!! I LOVE MY NEW CAR !!!!!

May 18, 2015

Thank you for the kind words and feedback, Lisa! We are so happy you love your new car! We look forward to seeing you again.

Love my new to me Honda Odyssey

by from Gruetli Laager TN |

Johnny Thomas is an awesome salesman!!!! I love my van!! He even called my house to make sure everything was ok!!! I told him if I could hug him I would!! If you need a new ride go to Cookville Honda!! Tell them I sent you!!

May 18, 2015

Thank you for the kind words and feedback, Gina! This is exactly how we want our clients to feel when working with us.

Great service every visit

by from Cookeville, TN |

Every time I go to Cookeville Honda, Josh Savage goes out of his way to provide some of the best customer service I've experienced in car maintenance. He was always very clear about all the work that is done and why he has suggested some of the services I've had done. When I had recurring problems, he went out of his way to provide service that was more than fair. I've always felt very taken care of at Cookeville Honda since the first day I started taking my Accord there, and I would recommend it to everyone. For almost every service, even if it will take longer than an hour, I don't mind waiting in their lobby. The seats and area are always in a clean condition and their bathrooms were spotless and smelled really nice. I usually bring a book with me and am only interrupted when I'm asked by the customer service employees asking if I would like some water or anything while I'm waiting. It's always a pleasant experience!

May 4, 2015

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback, Bryce. We are so happy that you continue to have great experiences with us and Josh. This is exactly how we want our clients to feel when working with us. We look forward to seeing you again!

Great Service

by from Jamestown, Tn |

I have bought two vehicles at Cookeville Honda. I get all my service work done there. They have the best Service Dept I have ever done business with. You can purchase a new car anywhere, but the service thereafter is what counts.

May 4, 2015

Thank you for your feedback and loyalty, Gary. It is clients like you that create such a warm and inviting atmosphere at our dealership.

Not sure.

by from Livingston,Tn |

I thought I had a good experience, I went on a Sunday, after going through billions of choices, I was put in a brand new car. Signed one paper and was told that I would be called back to finish. It's been almost two weeks. I haven't received a call. So now I'm just confused.

WILL NEVER BUY FROM HONDA OF COOKEVILLE AGAIN

by from Sparta, TN |

My wife and I purchased a pre owned 2013 Nissan Altima that had 49,000 miles. After owning the vehicle for 6 months and finding out that the vehicle had a past code on the transmission, I am now the proud owner of a vehicle that I am unable to drive that I use for business purposes that is now affecting my personal finances. But of course they are more than willing to sell me a new transmission which was quoted by Nissan at $ 4,000 installed. I have already been told, so sorry out of luck. I would warn anyone thinking of purchasing a vehicle from this dealership to run away as fast as you can!

March 2, 2015

Hello, Mitchell & Belinda Lilly. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We sincerely apologize for your experience with your Altima. If there is anything we can do to help better this situation, please call us at (931) 528-6009.

Great service

by from Lebanon tn |

I had great service the gentleman jarrell Hargis new everything about the vechicle. I purchased a 2015 Honda accord love it

February 27, 2015

Thank you for the kind words and feedback. This is exactly how we want our customers to feel when doing business with us. We look forward to seeing you again!

great service from cookeville tn!!!!!

by from cookeville,TN |

We had great service from Zac Dale. We would recommend service from him for everyone. He was truly a blessing. Thank you so much Zac. We could not have gotten an amazing car at a great price without you. :)

Cookeville Honda Zac Dale

by from cookeville tn |

I went to cookeville honda for a certain vehicle and ended up with one I never thought I would be able to get. Thanks to zac dale he did everything he could to get me in the vehicle of my dreams. I would recommend him to anybody looking to buy a new or used vehicle.

March 6, 2015

Thank you for the feedback and recommendation, Dylan! We look forward to seeing you again.

Fantastic

by from cookeville TN |

I did not have the best credit in the world actually it was pretty bad but i called Zac Dale a salesman there that i knew from high school he made and appointment for me to come in and see what he could do. I showed up we found a vehicle I fell in LOVE with we test drove it and it was perfect. We sat down with Billy Case the finance guy and he explained everything to be he got me very close to the payment i wanted but i was just happy to get a vehicle because everyone else in town basically laughed at me and told me to go to a buy here pay here lot because nobody in town would finance me!!! But Cookeville Honda Did get me financed, got me the car i wanted, (didn't force me into a car i didn't want) and had an amazing experience there it didnt take all day like i expected it was smooth and easy. While they were cleaning up my car Zac took me out to the service department and introduced me to them they were very generous and told me when if i ever needed anything or had questions about the car to just call!! I would recommend everyone to go there AMAZING people that care and will help anyone out!!!

December 12, 2014

Hello, Thank you for the kind words and feedback. This is exactly how we want our customers to feel when doing business with us. We are so happy you love your car! We look forward to seeing you again.