Homer Skelton Ford

6950 Hanna Cove, Olive Branch, MS 38654

New 888-727-7865
Used 888-474-1915
Service 888-378-5995

"Fast, Simple, Friendly, Fair" Don't forget to ask about our Homer Skelton Advantage!!

Great Place to Buy a Car and Get Vehicle Service

by from Brentwood, TN |

Homer Skelton Ford has always been great to work with, and fair on price. I've had friends buy cars here who got a great price and great service, and have also had them remove all scratches, dings and dents from my 2012 Nissan Titan. It looks better than new, thanks to the team at Homer Skelton Ford. I highly recommend HS Ford to anyone looking for a car or great service on their vehicle.

Beware

by from Union city,tn |

If your thinking of leasing or buying new or even pre owned don't do it here...I've been a ford fan for many years but after theses fast talkers got ahold me I won't buy another ford product again....new or used....drove over 2 hours just so I could sit down and have a guy run some numbers for me...the lease payment was almost 100 more than the estimate I got over the phone... I insisted several times he get me some real numbers before I make the 2 hour drive he just said he couldn't and that we could work it out when I got there....what a joke...BEWARE

Great service, friendly staff

by from Horn Lake, MS |

I purchased my 2015 Ford Fiesta from Dane Dawson. He is a great salesman and knows a lot about his job. He knew the price range that I had to stay in to get this car. He is awesome and I would refer him to anyone.

Our salesman Casey Hatley is one of a kind.

by from Olive Branch, MS |

Our sales person Casey Hatley did an extraordinary job and made the process absolutely enjoyable. He explained everything to were we would understand easily and out of my 85 years on this world he is the best salesman we have dealt with. Anyone who comes to Homer Skelton Ford Olive Branch should be serviced by Casey. He is outstanding.

serious problems with customer service

by from olive branch |

Tried to buy the same vehicle twice. They must sell a bunch of vehicles because my offer which was 1k under sticker was almost laughed at. First visit my salesperson and the vehicle I was there to look at were not there at all. Even after I had made arrangements to meet her there to test drive. I will never return to this lot and wouldn't recommend this dealership to my friends.

Thanks for everything!!

by from Oxford, MS |

I'm one satisfied customer. My car was totaled in Memphis. I had no money saved for a new vehicle or down payment. I applied for a car loan online, and I was contacted almost immediately from your company. I was given an appointment and told what documentation to have with me. I showed up and I chose the vehicle I wanted. I didn't have a down payment and my car payments are within my budget. Bobo went over and beyond to ensure that I was happy. After I was taken to the loan officer, he went over and beyond to work with me and the banks to ensure everything was handled properly. I made several trips from Oxford to Olive Branch during my car buying process and each time I was given gas and greeted by friendly, professional people. Thanks for everything!!! I'd recommend Homer Skelton to anyone interested in a new or used car. I'm totally satisfied with my certified used 2010 Ford Edge.

Bad customer service with used car manager.

by from Olive Branch,MS |

We went into Homer Skelton Ford in Olive Branch,MS looking for a truck. The salesman we talked to went above and beyond his job! We didn't find anything on our first visit. Our salesman BJ stayed in contact with us over many months letting us know he was still looking for the right vehicle for us. He even went all the way to Millington for us to look at a truck! We have NEVER met a salesman like BJ before. So my rating on him is beyond Excellent!! However, when we went into the managers office to sign our papers. We were offered many different options as far as warranties. We were told there was no factory warrant on our vehicle. The Vehicle I bought was a 2012 GMC Sierra EXT cab. It had a little over 42,000 miles on it at the time. The manager said that even though the truck as being sold AS IS by law they had to give a warranty for 30 days or 1,000 miles whichever came first. On our 30th day I noticed my transmission has getting harder to go into gear. I called Homer Skelton and was told to just bring my truck on up there to get looked at. After waiting over an hour, I was then told it could be another hour before anyone could talk to me. So i left my phone number to be contacted by a manager. After several hours I was called back and told they couldn't do anything to just take it up to a GMC Dealer. As i was waiting on my call-back I found GMC offers FREE warranties on my 2012 truck up to 100,000 miles. So i'm able to get my transmission looked at and fixed free of charge bc its under 100,000 miles. While Homer Skelton Informed me there was no warranty, and if i wanted a warranty I could purchase one from their dealership. this just goes to show you check up on all warranties before you by anything extra from Homer Skelton Ford.

October 17, 2014

Mr. Shemwell, Thank you for your review of BJ. He is a great asset to our dealership. I want to appologize for our miscommunication. Your vehicle is certainly still under the powertrain limited warranty offered by GMC. The warranties I disclosed to you were intended to be additional coverage beyond what is included in the limited powertrain warranty. We are thankful your vehicle was able to be repaired and appologize for our oversight. When we make a mistake dealing with a customer, We must admit it and apologize. Customers like yourself really don't expect us to be perfect. You do however expect us to acknowledge our mistake and make a great recovery. Charles Pritchard

Great Customer Service

by from Olive Branch,Ms |

Wonderful staff, with great customer service. People oriented an just down home people. Keep up the good work.

October 17, 2014

Thank you Grimual, We do try hard and it's nice when our efforts are acknowledged.

Good job.

by from Atlanta, GE |

Mr. Rance Johnson was very helpful thanks for having the perfect suv for our family.

October 17, 2014

We are happy to hear you are loving your new ride Mr. Russell :)

The Management team is Great!!!!

by from Olive branch Ms |

Great Experience!!! I found what I wanted on the Internet, came in and did a test drive and drove it home.

October 17, 2014

That's awesome Lisa! Glad we were able to be your one stop dealership. We are here for all your servicing needs.