Belk Ford & Oxford Toyota

(4.2) 5 Reviews

447 Highway 6 West, Oxford, MS 38655

Very disappointed

by from Birmingham, AL |

Drove all the way from central Alabama after locating the exact vehicle I wanted. At first things seemed to go well, friendly sales staff, good trade offer. But then purchased the vehicle, which had some mechanical problems and got the run around about getting them fixed. Bottom line, don't expect any service after they cash your check.

Good dealership

by from Germantown, TN |

These folks really try to make it easy to do business with them. They really are different from most car dealers...in a very good way. They have been around as long as I can remember.

Great people to do business with

by from Oxford, MS |

This is the only dealership around to do business with. Honest and they have been there as long or longer than the others. I can certainly understand how they stay in business. They seem to care about their customers and give the best deals around.

It was worth driving from Long Beach to Oxford

by from Long Beach, MS |

It was worth the five hour drive from the Mississippi Gulf Coast to Oxford to work with Mark Daniels and company at Belk Ford. I had searched about a 300 mile radius looking for the make and model of Ford truck I wanted. My internet search turned up six trucks to choose from. All six were the same make, model, color, had the same package and had about the same milage. Only the team at Belk Ford in Oxford Mississippi were willing to work with me on the price for the 2010 King Ranch I wanted. They also made me a very fair offer on my trade-in, in fact Mark and his Used Car Manager Glenn Baggett were the only ones to make a reasonable offer. After spending just a few minuets on the phone with Mark I knew we would do business. Mark was very professional, friendly, honest and extremely helpful. If your looking to buy a vehicle and what you are looking for is in stock at Belk Ford and Oxford Toyota, I highly suggest giving them a call, it will be worth the drive.

Super friendly

by from houlka ms |

like the title, they were super friendly and honest. I had a couple of dealers trying to help me that were friendly but not so honest. Would definitely recommend Belk Toyota.