Country Ford

95 E Goodman Rd, Southaven, MS 38671

New 888-840-5309
Used 888-893-1365
Service 855-662-0084

INTERNET SPECIAL PRICE~ only through the Internet Department. Must ask for CHUCK

Country Ford is awesome!

by from Memphis, TN |

I had an amazing experience at this dealership! They are so helpful and really care about their customers. I bought a new Ford Escape from them and will buy more cars from in the future. Also, the service department has done an excellent job and taken good care of me and my car! I highly reccomend Country Ford.

Not very friendly

by from South Haven, MS |

I visited Country Ford to look/purchase an used vehicle. I was greeted outside by a salesman and he showed me where I needed to go. I got to the internet sales and I wasn't politely greeted. Just from that experience and the brashness of the lady showing me the car I didn't feel as if I wanted them to have my business. I was referred to a salesman and he was ok but I just felt overall they could care less about having my business. Turns out I didn't like the car or the people. I wouldn't recommend Country Ford

Country Ford responded to this review

December 13, 2014

I have investigated this event and have not been able to determine how this break down happened. On the day in question both of our internet sales reps were in training and away from the dealership. We do not currently have any Lady's who show or sales cars. I am sorry you had a poor experience. I would love a chance to make it up to you. If you are still in the market please call or come see me and I will personally handle your transaction. Steve Bell Internet Sales Manager 901 489 9582

This people only care about money,

by from Southaven,Ms |

These folks act like buzzards only thing they care about are new car sales and money. They are not concerned about customers , the last thing on their minds is helping customers in the community , I will not deal with this dealership again. Buyer Beware...

Country Ford responded to this review

May 8, 2013

We are very sorry you were unhappy with your experience. That is not the norm for Country Ford. It is important that you know that we care about all of our customers, our community and our customer's needs. Is there anything that we can do to try and repair our relationship? Please contact me, if you will, and I will be glad to try and resolve any issues I can. If you will provide me with your name and the name of the sales person you dealt with I will investigate it and address the problem. You can reach me at 901 489 9582 or at sales@countryford.com Steve Bell, Internet Manager