Rogers Dabbs Chevrolet

Rogers Dabbs Chevrolet

1501 W Government St, Brandon, MS 39042

New 866-472-2658
Used 855-368-7270

Would not honor our deal

by from Decatur AL |

I made a deal with a Roger Dabbs Chevrolet sales manager over the phone on Saturday. Got approved for the loan and made arrangements to meet Tuesday and sign the contract and take delivery of my new vehicle. Well, I received an email from them Monday late morning that they had made a deal with someone else and sold the car. When I called the dealership they said the customer had not taken delivery or signed any paperwork. I have worked at an automobile dealership for 15 years and this is not the way you do business and unfortunately this reaffirms the opinions of what customers think about some sales people being crooks . When you make a deal with someone over the phone you do not back out on it and what makes matters worse is that I made the deal with a sales manager. I would never recommend this dealership to anyone for anything!!!!!!!!

POOR SERVICE

by from Flowood MS |

They are very rude and disrespectful over there !!! I will never buy another car from them. They sold me a used car with false information and will not fix the problem I'm having with the car!! Then want me to pay... Very disappointed!!!

I am very disappointed in Rogers Dabbs Chevrolet

by from Pearl MS |

When I bought my truck from Rogers Dabbs Chevrolet, I would not 'sign on the dotted line' until they installed a bedliner. The bedliner has repeatedly come loose from the sides. Today we took it in AGAIN to get them to attach it to the bed of my truck. This is when they brought up that because the bedliner wasn't factory issue, but added by them, it wasn't covered under the warranty.. Really? You didn't mention that when you wanted me to sign the sale papers. The salesman that originally sold me the truck said that they said it is in the "FINE PRINT". The bedliner is warped. They had to screw it in because the PLASTIC rivets kept popping out. They have now lost the business of this woman. Actually, they lost the business of a woman who owns her own company. I will go to Jackson or Canton to buy my next Chevrolet. Boo hiss Rogers Dabbs Chevrolet!

Obnoxious Salesmen

by from flowood, ms |

Poor personal skills.... I called the sales manager at Roger Dabbs to report a complaint about one of their car salesman being rude and uncooperative (which resulted in us going to another car dealership and getting a better deal). The Sales manager was just a rude as his salesman. I now see where the salemen at this dealership have learned their "skills". Best of luck to this dealership selling any cars with the attitudes they have. No way to do business.....

Go to another dealership

by from Brandon, MS |

We went to Roger Dabbs to purchase a car and possibly trade ours in, the salesman was rude to us the entire time. Did not act like he was interested in making a sale. Also, tried to sneak a "fee" in without telling us. He then got angry when we questioned it. Bottom line, we went to another dealership (Herrin-Gear) and saved $1,000 extra from the final offer that Roger-Dabbs gave us. Best advise, if you want the best price for your money, go to another dealership!

Friendly dealer but disorganized

by from Flowood, MS |

Everyone at Rogers Dabbs was very friendly. The facility is modern and clean. I feel I received a good deal on my used vehicle. The buying process however was disorganized. Numerous mistakes were made by the sales staff which complicated the process. All of the paperwork was wrong, showing incorrect addresses. I was charged for "extras" I specifically declined so paperwork had to be redone. Nice folks, but read what you sign carefully because they are prone to making mistakes.

Rogers Dabbs Chevrolet responded to this review

July 31, 2012

Appreciative of the kind words, as we do take great pride in our facilities and our effort to treat everyone like family. Although, we are human and capable of making unintentional errors/mistakes, We will and always have made every effort to correct them. Thank you for your business!