Harreld Chevrolet

Used 888-901-4315
Service 877-286-1707

Pleasant and efficient

by from Ocean Springs, MS |

Smooth and easy. I found my car online and contact the dealership. Within an hour, someone responded to my inquiry. They gave me a great deal and a fair offer for my trade. And because I live 4 hours away from the dealership, they delivered the new vehicle to me. Paperwork took less than 10 minutes, and everyone was very pleasant.

Easy Purchase

by from Jackson, Ms |

Located auto's on internet. Called other dealers and was told YES they had the auto I was looking for, but when I got there it was sold or gone several days ago. Harelld Chev told me that would'nt with them and it did't. I was in and out with purchase in under one hour.

In the end it all worked out.

by from Philadelphia,MS |

Harreld made our buying of a used SUV a good overall experience.... in the end it all worked out! Harreld is in transition from an old, outdated dealership to a new and well-rounded dealer. The place is old because it has survived a very long road and life span. The new management really made efforts to satisfy our needs and to close the deal. My wife and I are expecting twins (we have a 4 year old now as well) and decided to look for a Suburban. We went on Cars.com and found one we wanted to go see at Harreld. My wife contacted them and thought she had all the information and a deal on the table. Come to find out that that was far from the facts. A trip there and a wasted day... we were far from happy or satisfied by Harreld's way of business. A week later we had another appointment and decided that we needed to just state our opinion to the Sales Manager. Once on the phone we realized that it was Craig's first day. Craig then asked us give them another chance and he would look over the facts and get back with us. The next day we received a call from Teresa in the Finance Office and made our way up to the dealership. Through negotiation and price pulling we had to go back home to think about the whole ordeal. The next day we told them we would sign off on the deal. Craig, John, and Teresa went the extra mile and brought the Suburban the 60+ miles to my wife's work to sign the deal and pickup our 2010 Equinox. We love the Suburban and are very pleased with Harreld now. We plan on buying my next truck there soon. Chevy runs deep and so does this great Chevy Dealer... Harreld Chevrolet in Canton, MS. Thanks again to Craig and the Harreld Team, our three girls will enjoy the ride. The Smith Philadelphia, MS