Herrin Gear Autoplex

Service 866-873-8079

Take High Street Exit for Low Prices

Great Servoce

by from Jackson, Mississippi |

My service advisor, Mr. Mark Kranich, is by far the best I have ever encountered at Herrin-Gear in the past 34 years that I have been bringing cars for service! Others have been good but Mr. Kranich is the exception. He provides a thorough and detailed explanation of the repair issues required to remedy the problem and answers any questions in satisfactory manner. He makes the customer feel as if their vehicle repair is his single most important concern. He also completed a recall repair when I forgot to ask. I hope he never leaves.

Does Herrin Gear Infiniti Really Want to Sell Cars

by from Jackson, MS |

My husband and I began our search for a 2011-2013 M37 a few months ago. We have visited several dealerships. After looking online we saw one that we would have loved to purchase at Herrin Gear Infiniti. We arrived at the lot and did not receive attention immediately it took more like 20 minutes. We then were greeted by a sales man whom allowed us to test drive an M37. It was not the one we wanted yet there was one on the lot we were interested in and he would not budge on the price at all. He told us he would contact us when others became available and we never heard from him. To make a long story short we were not pleased with the service we received nor the attention given to what we were looking for. For this to be the only Infiniti dealer in the state of Mississippi the service is horrible. I am now hearing from other people ( since I have shared my story with others) they experienced some of the same thing. When did car buying become more about the salesman than the customer?

The Best Buying Experience I've Ever Had

by from Pineville, LA |

Charlie Herring was a great example of how a salesman should handle customers. I commend the Herrin-Gear staff for their understanding and patience; as I can be, and was, a very difficult customer. They gave me the time and attention I needed to make the decision to buy a new vehicle. Lastly, they gave me a fair shake for my trade-in and purchase of my new 2014 Chevrolet Silverado. Herrin-Gear has my highest recommendation!

November 7, 2014

Thanks so much for the opportunity to assist with your new Silverado purchase. We very much appreciate your business! Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Great Service

by from Bogue Chitto, MS |

They took the time to work with me in order to offer me a good deal.

November 8, 2014

Thank you Deborah for giving us an opportunity to assist with your new vehicle purchase. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Great service

by from Jackson ms |

Chris Lewis, Diane Alexander, and Calvin Lindsay are true assets to your company. Thank y'all for working so hard for my wife and me!

November 8, 2014

Thank you Darrell for giving us an opportunity to assist you and your wife with your new vehicle purchase. Please reach out to us if we can be of further assistance.

Great service department

by from Jackson, MS |

The service agent was friendly and quick in processing my request. The lady's in the cashier's office were also very helpful when I picked up my vehicle.

Great Service and Salesman

by from Jackson, MS |

I purchased a Nissan Altima in 2012 and I just wanted to go back to GM product because everything I own is Chevy/GM. I was able to get the car that I wanted 2014 Chevy Impala.

November 8, 2014

Thank you La'kimberly! Hope you're enjoying your new Impala! Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Quick and courteous service

by from Jackson, MS |

My car was serviced quickly and I was treated great. Best of all, it was under warranty so it didn't cost anything!

Excellent Service from Mike and Matt

by from Jackson, MS |

I was taken very good care of by Matt and Mike! They made sure I received the car that I desired with a reasonable monthly payment. They were excellent salesmen! If I ever purchase another vehicle, those would be the only two I would talk to for help. Thank you so much!

November 8, 2014

Thank you Brittney for choosing Herrin-Gear for your new vehicle purchase. Please let us know if we can be of any further service!

Perfect service

by from Jackson, MS |

The job was done correctly and on time. The service person took care of things without me having to ask or having to bring my SUV back a second time for the same issue. Perfect.