Herrin-Gear Toyota

Service 888-620-9699

Mississippi's #1 Volume Toyota Dealer

I'll never shop anywhere else but H-G Toyota

by from Brandon, Mississippi |

I recently purchased a pre owned Tahoe from Cade Usry and the used car department at herrin gear Toyota, I wanted to take some time to let everyone know what a good experience I had. First of all he responded to my initial email in about the amount of time it took me to hit send, he went out of his way to text me additional pictures of the Tahoe, when I came in he already had it pulled down, cleaned up and ready for me to go show my wife. I explained what I had to have for my trade and what I could afford monthly payment wise. I got fair value for my old truck and I'm paying $35 a month less than I had budgeted initially so suffice to say I'm very happy. Cade has followed up with me several times thru phone and email to make sure everything is good. I highly recommend Cade Usry and Herrin-Gear Toyota to anyone in the market for a new car.

February 28, 2014

Blake, Thank you for your awesome review, we strive to over deliver at every oppurtunity we are given. Cade is one of our top salesmen when it comes to volume & customer service, he regularly goes above & beyond to make sure the customer is satisfied. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you moving foward or when you come back to visit us for service.

not the best dealers

by from Memphis, TN |

I was very excited to buy a used scion xb and drove 4 hours to Jackson Mississippi to see it. On the page they don't tell you that it has scratches and a few things didn't work. (Like the DVD player ing the back seat) there was hair all over the ceiling of the car and on the seat. In the glove box there was women's hair ties and kids coloring books. It also had dirt and other stuff at the bottom. One of the head rest was broken. Only noticed by my husband when I got home. My sales representative was nice , not rude at all but when I called and told him about the broken dvd player and the head rest. He said they didn't know about it. There was a child's DVD in the player stuck witch makes me think they didn't Evan check. He said that all the peppers were signed and there wasn't anything that could be done. I haven't gotten it looked at real well yet. So I'm just hope for the best. I do like the car and it drives fine but it would have been nice to know. I just hope there's nothing more I don't know about yet.

May 18, 2015

We at Herrin-Gear Toyota strive for 100% satisfaction from all of our customers and we regret that the vehicle you purchased wasn't 100%. We are offering to detail the vehicle for you and hope that you will consider us in the future for any of your vehicle needs.

Best Car buying experience ever!!!

by from forest ms |

I have recently purchased my 3rd vehicle from Herrin-Gear Toyota. I have to say it has been the easiest and best purchase experience I have ever had. The staff is wonderful and customer friendly, they made me feel like part of the family. I will definitely be back to purchase my next vehicle here again in the future.

May 18, 2015

Ms. Rachel we are so glad to hear that you were satisfied with your experience here and look forward to seeing you again in the future. If you need anything please feel free to contact any of our management team.

Larry Arnold

by from Jackson Ms |

Bought a new Tundra needed tires reversed to expose the raised letters the service department (Kevin) charged me $92.00 to change the tires over, if this is any indication of your service department I probably should have purchased another brand service after sales means a lot.i dread to think of what service in the future will be like

May 11, 2015

Service Manager SUCKS!!!!!

by from Jackson, MS |

I called Herrin-Gear Toyota about having my 2008 Tacoma towed in because it needs a new transmission and valve cover gaskets replaced, which is possibly a $4500 or more job! I originally purchased my truck from Herrin-Gear new but moved out of state for a job and have always had my truck serviced at a dealer. So, now that I've moved back I wanted to start using Herrin-Gear but when I called I spoke with an advisor who told me that they wouldn't work on my truck since it had over 150,000 miles, "that was a rule by the service manager" then I spoke to Tony Rayburn, the service manager, and he told me that "it was the owner of the companies decision not to work on cars over 10 years old or 150,000 miles", which is crazy if they don't want to do that, then stop selling Toyota's because they don't break down until it has a lot of miles on it. That's what Toyota are known for, so they want to sell me a vehicle that is dependable, then when it needs work done on it, Tony told me to take it to Gray Daniels Toyota and that's exactly what I did!!!! They were glad for me to spend my money with them!!! My family & I have bought 5 Toyota's from Herrin-Gear and was ready to buy another one but we will NOT be back thanks to a ridiculous rule in the service department!!!!!!

great service

by from jackson ms |

Mr.Dereck help me out a whole lot it was a great experience

March 26, 2015

Ms. Sharon we are so glad to hear that you were satisfied with your experience here and look forward to seeing you again in the future. If you need anything please feel free to contact any of our management team.

Terrible customer Service in the service area

by from Byram,MS |

My representative was not eager suggest an discounts or coupons that I could obtain for the service I was requesting. He was unsure about any question I asked pertaining to my car service. I had over $500.00 dollars worth of work done on my car and he never once offer any incentives and I am a loyal customer. I come ever three months for an oil charge. I would not recommend this representative to anyone.

March 26, 2015

We at Herrin-Gear Toyota strive for 100% customer satisfacton. We apologize that we were unable to provide satisfactory service. We hope that you will still continue to use us in the future for your service. If we have all of your contact information we do occcasionally send out service coupons to our previous customers.

Terrible experience

by from Boston, MA |

It has been one of the worst car purchasing experiences I've ever had. I wouldn't recommend to anyone to do business with this place. The customer service is terrible, the sales people and the managers are extremely rude and unprofessional.

January 20, 2015

We at Herrin-Gear Toyota strive for 100% satisfaction of all of our customers and we regret that we were not able to give you a truly exceptional experience. We are willing to offer a 100% refund for your purchase and hope that you will consider us in the future.

They must not need my business.

by from Jackson, MS |

E-mailed them several times regarding a vehicle and never got a response.

November 3, 2014

I apologize for your emails not getting responded to in a timely manner, here at Herrin-Gear Toyota 100% customer satisfaction is our goal. Unfortunately our customer relations system was down for a couple of days this week and we did not get any emails while it was down. Thank you for your feedback & please feel free to reach out to me directly if there is anything I can do to help you out at all. Clay Edwards Internet Sales Manager Herrin-Gear Toyota 601-956-9696

Searching for a pleasure veyhicle

by from Nashville, TN |

An initial contact was made but after a couple emails, the sales consultant never returned any emails/calls.

October 7, 2014

We at Herrin-Gear Toyota strive for 100% satisfaction, whether we sell you a vehicle or not. We sincerely apologize for not contacting you further after our initial conversations. Thank you for you feedback & please contact us if we can help you any further. Clay Edwards Internet Salesmanager 601-956-9696

worst service department and manager ever

by from Flowood, MS |

This is the worst service department experience one can ever hope for. Department is not honest on what is being done and cannot explain what they charged for. Ed B in the service department is one you should avoid at all costs. He does not return multiple calls ( I must have left him over 50 messages) and cannot explain what work has been done or charged for. Even talking to Tim\Tom who is the supervisor does not help as all he says was he is sorry for the poor service. I had my car in the shop for over 3 months because of Ed's behavior. This is not a place to take a Hybrid for repairs. I would not buy another car from them or even get a service done