Herrin-Gear Toyota

Service 888-620-9699 Service 888-620-9699

Mississippi's #1 Volume Toyota Dealer

I'll never shop anywhere else but H-G Toyota

by from Brandon, Mississippi |

I recently purchased a pre owned Tahoe from Cade Usry and the used car department at herrin gear Toyota, I wanted to take some time to let everyone know what a good experience I had. First of all he responded to my initial email in about the amount of time it took me to hit send, he went out of his way to text me additional pictures of the Tahoe, when I came in he already had it pulled down, cleaned up and ready for me to go show my wife. I explained what I had to have for my trade and what I could afford monthly payment wise. I got fair value for my old truck and I'm paying $35 a month less than I had budgeted initially so suffice to say I'm very happy. Cade has followed up with me several times thru phone and email to make sure everything is good. I highly recommend Cade Usry and Herrin-Gear Toyota to anyone in the market for a new car.

March 7, 2014

Blake, Thank you for your awesome review, we strive to over deliver at every oppurtunity we are given. Cade is one of our top salesmen when it comes to volume & customer service, he regularly goes above & beyond to make sure the customer is satisfied. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you moving foward or when you come back to visit us for service.

I love the service!

by from Byram, MS |

I've been taking my cars to Herrin Gear Toyota Service Center for 3 years now. My very 1st visit was a little shaky and almost didn't return...my 2nd visit Mickey was there to answer all of my questions that I was concerned about from my previous visit. He's very professional and always keep me updated with my car repairs/services. I am a woman and sometimes we can feel we are getting over on but they are always consistent here with me. Every time it's time for my car to be serviced I always ask for Mickey.

My favorite dealership. Super nice guys.

by from Brandon, ms |

I've bought a Prius, leased 2 4 runners and now I'm in a leased Highlander from Herrin Gear Toyota. I'm always in and out real quick. They are always so helpful and remember me. I wouldn't even think of going somewhere else to get my car.

October 14, 2015

We thank you so much for your business and are pleased to hear that you have had such a great experience with us. As always if you ever need anything please do not hesitate to contact any member of our management team here at Herrin-Gear Toyota.

Great Service in the service department

by from Florence, Ms |

I recently had my Toyota serviced at Herrin-Gear Toyota and the service there was excellent. Everyone there was very friendly and helpful when it came to answering any questions I had. Would recommend Herrin-Gear Toyota to anyone.

September 22, 2015

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FROM R.R. IN FLORENCE FOR YOUR REVEIW. WE HERE AT HERRIN-GEAR TOYOTA ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO SERVICEING YOUR NEEDS FOR LIFE. THANKS AGAIN AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY. TONY RAYBURN

Best Car Buying Experience!

by from Louisville, MS |

Just recently purchase my 3rd vehicle from here and have been more than happy with my car buying experiences. I will definitely be back here to purchase again! The purchase Experience couldn't have been more easy and they made me feel like part of the Family! I definitely recomend this dealership and staff to anyone!!

September 22, 2015

Mr. Jerry we are so glad to hear that you were satisfied with your experience here and look forward to seeing you again in the future. If you need anything please feel free to contact any of our management team.

Great Service

by from Flowood, MS |

Recently brought my car in to service to have the tire replaced. Everything was wonderful and the Service department was excellent! I will definitely be buying my next car from here

September 22, 2015

Ms. Peggy we are so glad to hear that you were satisfied with your experience here and look forward to seeing you again in the future. If you need anything please feel free to contact any of our management team.

Plummer

by from Jackson,ms |

I came in for service for my 4 runner and the service was great. I was in and out in no time

September 22, 2015

We are so glad to hear that you were satisfied with your experience here and look forward to seeing you again in the future. If you need anything please feel free to contact any of our management team.

bad service

by from Vicksburg, MS |

I have called and called without response. left messages and everythimg. spent 2 weeks trying to contact them and I'm fed up.

September 22, 2015

Hey William, this is Eric Anderson, General Sales manager at Herrin Gear Toyota. I want to apologize for the fumble on our part. I would love to personally help you with your service or sales needs. Please feel free to contact me directly @ 601-899-7215 or via email @ eric.anderson@herrin-gear.com. We have no way to contact you due to the fact that this review has no last name, number, or email, but i want to reiterate that you can contact me directly monday through saturday 9:00 am - 8:00 pm. my sincerest apologies, Eric Anderson

not the best dealers

by from Memphis, TN |

I was very excited to buy a used scion xb and drove 4 hours to Jackson Mississippi to see it. On the page they don't tell you that it has scratches and a few things didn't work. (Like the DVD player ing the back seat) there was hair all over the ceiling of the car and on the seat. In the glove box there was women's hair ties and kids coloring books. It also had dirt and other stuff at the bottom. One of the head rest was broken. Only noticed by my husband when I got home. My sales representative was nice , not rude at all but when I called and told him about the broken dvd player and the head rest. He said they didn't know about it. There was a child's DVD in the player stuck witch makes me think they didn't Evan check. He said that all the peppers were signed and there wasn't anything that could be done. I haven't gotten it looked at real well yet. So I'm just hope for the best. I do like the car and it drives fine but it would have been nice to know. I just hope there's nothing more I don't know about yet.

May 18, 2015

We at Herrin-Gear Toyota strive for 100% satisfaction from all of our customers and we regret that the vehicle you purchased wasn't 100%. We are offering to detail the vehicle for you and hope that you will consider us in the future for any of your vehicle needs.

Best Car buying experience ever!!!

by from forest ms |

I have recently purchased my 3rd vehicle from Herrin-Gear Toyota. I have to say it has been the easiest and best purchase experience I have ever had. The staff is wonderful and customer friendly, they made me feel like part of the family. I will definitely be back to purchase my next vehicle here again in the future.

May 18, 2015

Ms. Rachel we are so glad to hear that you were satisfied with your experience here and look forward to seeing you again in the future. If you need anything please feel free to contact any of our management team.