Herrin-Gear Toyota

Service 888-620-9699

Mississippi's #1 Volume Toyota Dealer

I'll never shop anywhere else but H-G Toyota

by from Brandon, Mississippi |

I recently purchased a pre owned Tahoe from Cade Usry and the used car department at herrin gear Toyota, I wanted to take some time to let everyone know what a good experience I had. First of all he responded to my initial email in about the amount of time it took me to hit send, he went out of his way to text me additional pictures of the Tahoe, when I came in he already had it pulled down, cleaned up and ready for me to go show my wife. I explained what I had to have for my trade and what I could afford monthly payment wise. I got fair value for my old truck and I'm paying $35 a month less than I had budgeted initially so suffice to say I'm very happy. Cade has followed up with me several times thru phone and email to make sure everything is good. I highly recommend Cade Usry and Herrin-Gear Toyota to anyone in the market for a new car.

February 28, 2014

Blake, Thank you for your awesome review, we strive to over deliver at every oppurtunity we are given. Cade is one of our top salesmen when it comes to volume & customer service, he regularly goes above & beyond to make sure the customer is satisfied. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you moving foward or when you come back to visit us for service.

They must not need my business.

by from Jackson, MS |

E-mailed them several times regarding a vehicle and never got a response.

November 3, 2014

I apologize for your emails not getting responded to in a timely manner, here at Herrin-Gear Toyota 100% customer satisfaction is our goal. Unfortunately our customer relations system was down for a couple of days this week and we did not get any emails while it was down. Thank you for your feedback & please feel free to reach out to me directly if there is anything I can do to help you out at all. Clay Edwards Internet Sales Manager Herrin-Gear Toyota 601-956-9696

Searching for a pleasure veyhicle

by from Nashville, TN |

An initial contact was made but after a couple emails, the sales consultant never returned any emails/calls.

October 7, 2014

We at Herrin-Gear Toyota strive for 100% satisfaction, whether we sell you a vehicle or not. We sincerely apologize for not contacting you further after our initial conversations. Thank you for you feedback & please contact us if we can help you any further. Clay Edwards Internet Salesmanager 601-956-9696

worst service department and manager ever

by from Flowood, MS |

This is the worst service department experience one can ever hope for. Department is not honest on what is being done and cannot explain what they charged for. Ed B in the service department is one you should avoid at all costs. He does not return multiple calls ( I must have left him over 50 messages) and cannot explain what work has been done or charged for. Even talking to Tim\Tom who is the supervisor does not help as all he says was he is sorry for the poor service. I had my car in the shop for over 3 months because of Ed's behavior. This is not a place to take a Hybrid for repairs. I would not buy another car from them or even get a service done

Service Department: biggest crooks, poor customer

by from Madison, MS |

I purchased my Prius while living in Virginia. I can?t comment on the purchasing experience with Herring Gear. I did take my car a few times to their service department and I have been disappointed most every time. They only have one hybrid specialist and he is over-worked. We had a problem with our hybrid system in May 2014 and had to replace the hybrid battery back. They did the work under warranty and didn?t charge us anything, but kept the car for over a week. While on vacation a few weeks later in Alabama, the car exhibited similar behavior to the one fixed by Herring Gear. We took the vehicle to a dealership in Jasper, Alabama. This honest dealer told us that our 12V battery was healthy, but that we may need a sensor. He said that the vehicle was safe to drive and that we could get it done once back home. He reset the dashboard warnings and lights and we were out of there in under an hour. Once back home, we took to Herring Gear Toyota to get the sensor changed. We brought the car in on a Friday. They didn?t have time to look at our car on Friday, their hybrid specialist does not work on Saturday, so we were told they would look at our car on Monday. On Monday they told us he didn?t have time to look at our car, but he would look at it first thing on Tuesday morning, that didn?t happen either. We got a call on Wednesday morning that the specialist had just look at our car and that the 12V battery needed to be changed and that we may also need to change the speed sensor. They would need the battery first, to confirm whether we needed the speed sensor or not. They quoted us $160 for the battery, which is actually a pretty good price; I changed it before and paid approximately $230 at Autozone. However installation of the battery would be $300! We are not talking about the hybrid system battery. The 12V battery is positioned directly in the trunk of the Prius, and the removal of about 4 screws is involved. I changed it before in under 20 minutes. Oh well it is what it is, they have my car hostage and it is not operable, so I had to say yes. The only detail, I didn?t mention yet is that they didn?t have any of these in inventory and they would need to order the battery and battery cables. I received a call on Thursday morning confirming that the new battery was installed, but as expected, they would need to change the speed sensor. They will need to order the part and it would only be there on Tuesday and their mechanics should be able to install it that same day. This is ridiculous. They kept my car for a total of 12 days. They changed a battery for approximately $500, when another dealership had told me the part was in good condition, and billed us a grand total of $1,200. They didn?t have any courtesy vehicle available, but they did refer me to Enterprise, which they were glad to add to my ticket. I obviously refused. Never will I go back there again. They are simply the worst dealership I ever dealt with.

Awesome Team

by from Atlanta, Ga. |

The customer service is superb and will contact their recipient as soon as possible and will do everything they can to satisfy their customers with happiness.

May 13, 2014

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate every review we get from customers. If there is anything we can do to help out in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best dealership ever!

by from Brandon, ms |

Great service from beginning to end. From the time I walked into the lot they made me feel like I was part of the family. Possibly the greatest car buying experience I've ever had. Thank you to everyone at Herrin Gear! I will refer all my friends and family here!

May 13, 2014

Thank you for the 5 star review & the kind words, if there is anything we can do in the future please let us know.

Great service!!!

by from Brandon, MS |

Great service throughout the whole buying process! I will purchase another vehicle from this dealership!

May 13, 2014

Thank you Andy, we really appreciate the 5 star review. If there is anything we can do for you in the future do not hesitate to let us know.

Great place to get a new or used vehicle

by from Jackson, MS |

Went to this dealership to see about trading in a 2010 Nissan Altima that I still owed some money on. Didn't think I would be able to get anything, but I ended up getting the Altima paid off and driving away with a dream car of mine! Robert Evaro, the used car sales manager, was great to work with. He worked with me and got me the best deal he possibly could. He went above and beyond what most people would do. He really cared about my situation and I knew I could trust him completely. If you're looking for another car and don't think you can get one, go see this dealership and ask for Robert Evaro. He will definitely help you out.

May 13, 2014

Thank you for reaching out & giving us such a awesome 5 star review, I hope you enjoy your new vehicle & if there is anything we can do in the future just let us know.

sara B

by from jackson, ms |

called and worked with Amy to find the car I wanted, she had the paper work ready and car cleaned for me. I am very thankful for Amy and the great Crew at Herrin Gear Toyota....

May 13, 2014

Sarah, thank you so much for going our of your way to give us such a great review. If there is anything we can do in the future for you just let us know.

Sorriest customer service and they can care less!!

by from Preston Ms |

I went there to trade my car and they offered half of what it was worth then the sales guy insulted me in front of their customers. I will never set foot back in their facility again. I went to Wilson Kia and got a brand new car for the same monthly payments as a used from them. Don't waist your time with these people!!!