Gray-Daniels Chevrolet

Used 888-291-9723
Service 888-286-7507

saturn sky service

by from brandon ms |

Recall service. Great experience because Doug, my service person treats you with sincere courtesy. So easy to talk with. Thanks Doug.

December 16, 2014

Tommy, thanks for the feedback! I'm happy to hear that Doug has given you top-notch customer service. Please let us know how we can help you again in the future. Best, Jason Nicholas, General Manager

Great dealership, salesman & service dept

by from Yazoo City MS |

We have purchased several vehicles from Gray Daniels Chevrolet. As long as you keep my great salesman-Mike Singleton, I will be back for more. He has always worked his magic to get us what we want at the best deal available. I have had some problems with the service department in the past but they have had another chance which I feel they redeemed themselves so I would recommend this dealership to anyone. If I didn't like this dealership, I would not have come back to purchase vehicle after vehicle after vehicle. (over 20) I would recommend Gray Daniels Chevrolet to anyone!

Great salesman

by from Clinton, ms |

When my wife and I bought our Toyota, the process went smoother than we expected. Andy West, our salesman was very polite and not pushy or aggressive. We bought the vehicle with no problems and he advised us to bring the vehicle back to be serviced due to us buying the vehicle at the end of the day. The vehicle needed an oil change and to be washed and cleaned. I allowed a friend to drop off my vehicle for service. It must of been a busy day because my vehicle was dropped off at 9:00 am and it wasn't done until around 3:30p.m. I must say, when one takes his vehicle to a dealership, one would expect top-notch detailing. I would have love to got a standard wash. It was very tacky. The tire dressing was patchy and half applied, my inside windshield wasn't clean and the inside of my vehicle was half vacuumed. I called and told the salesman Andy and he was very apologetic. He did have it re-ran through the washer for a satisfactory job. The tire dressing was better, the vehicle was cleaner on the outside but my windows were still filmy. Oh, well.

Regular service appointment.

by from Decatur, MS |

I was in for a regular maintenance visit (oil, filter,tire rotation, air filter, etc.) I live about an hour and a half away so I always call to make sure that they can get to my vehicle in a reasonable time frame. On this particular day when I arrived they were totally swamped with customers. While getting out of the vehicle to go to the waiting area one of the technicians and another person were horsing around and used some very serious profanity. Thankfully I did not have any small children with me but there were several inside the waiting area. This did not start the visit well. After a long wait our vehicle was brought up front to the receiving area but sat there so long waiting for a ticket that they finally moved it out to the outside parking area. Finally after paying for our service work we drove off only to have the car make a really loud roaring sound. I pulled off the road and tried to open my hood which was jammed because the oil fill cap had not been put back on instead it was closed up in the hood latch. So back to the dealership we went to make sure we had not lost our oil and make sure the car was okay. The service advisor checked everything out and said all was good. Car still makes a loud noise that was not there before. May be from the tire rotation. Anyway not this departments best day , but I have always had good service in the past and will continue to use them again in the future. I just hope the next trip is not like this one.

August 7, 2014

Thank you for your continued loyalty to Gray-Daniels Chevrolet. I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your most recent visit but I can assure you that this will not happen again. Thank you for understanding and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit. We value your business! All the best, Jason Nicholas General Manager

Service

by from Jackson, MS |

I have been a customer of the Service Department for about nine years and have had excellent service for all the technicians that work on my vehicles. The Service Manager is very courteous and my Service Advisor has been so helpful to me. I would recommend this service to anyone.

August 5, 2014

Curlee, it is great to hear from a repeat-customer, especially a customer of 9 years! I hope you will continue to visit Gray-Daniels Chevrolet for all of your service needs. Thank you for your continued loyalty! -Bob Harper General Manager

Quick to respond, but very pushy & called way much

by from Jackson |

I didn't end up buying a car from them. They did respond quickly to my email requesting info. But, they calledy phone way too much & were too pushy about everything.

May 13, 2014

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. Any feedback, positive or negative, is appreciated because it helps us improve our customer experience. Customer satisfaction is a top priority for us, and I regret to hear that you were not pleased with your visit. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you personally regarding your experience with us. At your convenience, please contact me at jnicholas@graydaniels.com so that we can further discuss your visit. Again, thank you for your review. We truly value your opinion and I look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Jason Nicholas, GM

poor customer service

by from jackson, ms |

The dealership overall is ok. The only problem I had was with the lady name Angela. She came off kind of rude..talked over me while I was trying to talk and very poor customer service. I even attempted to reach out and call several times about a vehicle I was interested in and left her millions of voice mails and she never returned not one call. One person can make the whole dealership look bad. I was excited about shopping for a car. Bur after my experience there. I will not be visiting that place ever again.

April 22, 2014

We are excited that you chose to work with us! It is disappointing that Angela's behavior overshadowed your car buying experience. I would like to talk to you to resolve this issue. Please give call 601-863-8466 at your earliest convenience so we can discuss the matter. General Manager, Jason Nicholas

Loved the experience!!!

by from Starkville, MS |

I was very nervous going into the process of buying a car. I have purchased cars before but never through a dealership and the stories you hear are worrisome. Gray-Daniels was a wonderful experience. My salesman was John Hill and he provided me with excellent customer service. The disposition he displayed made me trust him very step of the way. Any questions I had he answered. I loved that he actually cared and didn't try to push anything my way. He was patient and explained every detail. I walked away with my very first new car and slept well knowing that I could trust all that I was told. I also met the man who works in financing. He was so down to earth. This team helped take all my jitters away. Anyone considering buying their first car or their 100th car should definitely choose Gray-Daniels Chevrolet!!!! I just want to say thank you!!!!!

Great Service

by from Brandon, MS |

I took my Chevy Equinox in to be serviced. The gentleman that helped me was Doug Eskew. He did not treat me like I didn't know what I was talking about like alot of service people do. He was nice, helpful and didn't push me to buy alot of extra stuff. I will now only take my car when it needs servicing to Doug Eskew.

professional and informative!!

by from Meridian,MS |

When I decided to purchase a new car, I went to my local dealership. There I met two different salesmen who tried to sale me a car. One was an older gentleman who called me ?honey.?I was unsure if he could not remember my name or that he was unable to pronounce it correctly. The second salesman, used his manly in charge voice to let me know he was giving me the best deal on a car, Nevertheless, I felt offended. Since I am the one in charge of my money and where I purchase a car, I went to elsewhere. The second dealership, I contacted was Gray-Daniels. The two salesmen I met were professional, informative and not pushy. I was treated like an intelligent human being. The never pressured me to purchase a car. On Saturday, July 27, 2013, I purchased a new Chevy Cruse! They never pressured me to buy a car. Thank you Charles and Jon!!