Watson Quality Ford

6130 I 55 N, Jackson, MS 39211

New 855-256-8907
Used 855-246-2114
Service 866-281-8838

"I'm Wiiild about saving you money!"

Highly recommend!

by from Jackson, MS |

Was fantastic. Everyone I interfaced with was friendly and professional. .

April 6, 2015

Thank you for shopping with us at Watson Quality Ford we appreciate your business!

Love buying my car from here

by from Jackson, MS |

As usual everyone was extremely polite and treated me like I was number 1.. always a great experience!

April 6, 2015

Thank you for your business! We always love hearing that we have another happy customer. Buying a vehicle should and needs to be a great experience. We are happy that you had that experience with us.

Easy to do business with

by from Jackson, MS |

Brought it in because a light came on saying to check engine coolant additive. I had just been there getting an oil change and apparently they did not do that. It took over an hour to do the service. They patched a tire too which i guess is what took so long but my low tire pressure light just came back on today so I guess the $15 repair was only good for a short time.

April 6, 2015

We are so very sorry to hear that you had a light come back on. We are happy to re-inspect the problem and get everything corrected in a satisfactory period of time.

Great sales and service

by from Jackson, MS |

As always Watson Quality Ford did a wonderful job. Wouldn't go anywhere else. Cliff and the guys did a great job finding what 2 vehicles me and my wife were looking for.Thanks again

April 6, 2015

Thank you for your kind words and for posting them online for the world to see! Watson Quality is all about going above and beyond! We appreciate your business very much and I will be sure to pass your words to Cliff. We know you will get many happy miles out of your new vehicles!

Friendly, reliable and helpful service

by from Jackson, MS |

Things were very smooth. Final price was as agreed and not inflated with "other fees". Sales professionals waited on me after hours to be able to allow me to pick up my new truck, then were great to have it brought back in at my convenience to have it detailed, etc. Everything was done to cater to my timing, not theirs which is a big deal with how busy everyone is now days. Thanks to Elliot and John for a great experience.

April 6, 2015

John, you are most welcome! Thank you for taking the time to say such nice words about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate you so very much!

feeling like family

by from Jackson, MS |

It was great. Everyone that we dealt with was very knowledgeable, courteous and helped us find exactly what we wanted.

April 6, 2015

Judy, Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience at Watson Quality Ford. This means so much to us. Your very appreciated! Many happy miles to you!

Job well done

by from Jackson, MS |

Least stressful, most professional experience I have ever had.

April 6, 2015

WOW, Thank you! Watson Quality Ford really appreciates your business and thanks you for taking the time to write such a powerful review of our dealership and the experience you had at our dealership.

Great Sales experience

by from Jackson, MS |

I know a lot of people there and I worked for the Watsons when they were in New Orleans so it's like family

April 6, 2015

The Watson Family appreciates the service you gave them very much, and also the business! We are happy to have helped you with your purchase. The team at Watson Quality Ford is so honored to work for Mr. Watson. He is a kind hearted man.

Excellent Treatment

by from Jackson, MS |

We had a good exsperience, our salesman Tom Aitken was helpful and informative .

April 6, 2015

Having the proper knowledge about the products we sell is the number one priority we teach our representatives. We are happy that you had a very informative visit to our dealership. We also appreciate your business very much!

Great Impression

by from Jackson, MS |

Rick did a good job providing pricing and communication, however I purchased my F150 from Kirk in Grenada since they had the vehicle I was interested in.

April 6, 2015

Thank you for shopping with Watson Quality Ford. Even though we did not sell you a truck, we do appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to say some kinds words about your experience with us. Remember that we are here for all your servicing needs!