Toyota of Hattiesburg

Used 888-843-7983
Service 877-234-8631

Customer service

by from Hattiesburg, MS |

Customer Service representative was argumentative, unhelpful, and difficult. Owner seemed unconcerned.

Had a great experience

by from Sumrall,Ms |

I talked with jake and he was very polite and worked with me on my price!

Toyota of Hattiesburg are great

by from Buckatunna, Ms |

Gloria and Jeff are wonderful, they gave me a great deal on a used car. I would recommend my family and friends my credit wasn't the best but they worked for me I want to say thanks to the both of them for their help. Toyota #1

January 7, 2015

We are so happy you had a great experience. We hope you enjoy your new car, and look forward to working with you in the future!

These people are the BEST!!!

by from Church Point, Louisiana |

My salesman, Jake, went out of his way to make us a great deal on our Rav 4. I guarantee that the next time we need a vehicle, we will drive from southwest Louisiana where we live and purchase it at Toyota of Hattiesburg!

November 15, 2014

Thank you for your kind review! We are so happy you had a great experience! We look forward to serving you in the future.

Fanastic customer service!

by from Petal, Mississippi |

My husband and I had a great buying experience at Toyota of Hattiesburg the customer service my husband and I received was first class. The sales process was fast and well organized you can really tell that this dealership is looking to have long lasting relationships with their customers. This was the first time in my car buying history that I walked away feeling like I got a good deal. And we would like to give Tommy Mellow, our sales / leasing consultant as well as the financing team 2 thumbs up for helping us get into the SUV of our dreams. :-) Happy Customer!!!

November 15, 2014

Thank you for your feedback! We are thrilled that you had such a great experience, and we look forward to serving you in the future!

Great Service!!!!!

by from Hattiesburg, MS |

I just love coming in to get my car serviced I know that whenever I bring my Tundra in that either Josh or Ivan will make sure that everything is well taken of. I went in last week to get a oil change and tire rotation and as always Josh took great care of me and the ladies on the other side of the counter always welcome you with a smile. I can't wait to come visit you guys on 98. Great job!!!

FANTASTIC DEALERSHIP

by from Purvis, MS |

Stunned by the BRILLIANT service we received when buying our F150 truck from them. Thanks to David Chapman (finance) and Jake Bolton (the salesman) for their highly professional service and treatment to us as customers. Made a call to them about the vehicle we saw online - couldn't get to the dealership due to issues with out current vehicle. They brought the vehicle to us - with the documents for purchase. We test drove the vehicle and bought it on the spot. Took about 30 mins of our time - Toyota Hattiesburg did everything else for us. I have bought 20 prior vehicles in my lifetime - but this was the BEST vehicle purchase I ever made.

Great dealership

by from Hattiesburg, MS |

I texted Jake when we were considering buying a new vehicle. He helped us so much! My husband and I were very pleased with the purchasing process and look forward to using Toyota of Hattiesburg again soon.

Customer Service has been excellent!

by from Wiggins MS |

Customer service AFTER I purchased the car has been excellent. Mark and Jake have done a great job in answering all my questions and concerns. Will definitely consider Toyota of Hattiesburg when I buy in the future.

Great service

by from Hattiesburg, MS |

Excellent service-always very friendly and helpful!!