Butch Oustalet Autoplex

9274 U.S. 49, Gulfport, MS 39503

New 888-780-4978
Used 888-770-5961
Service 888-260-0955

We'll beat your best deal... REGARDLESS!!

Great service

by from gulfport ms |

I went down to look at purchasing a car and checking on the prices. Everyone was very friendly and extremely helpful. When i decide to buy a car i will be going here.

FIVE STARS!!!!

by from Gulfport, MS |

Purchased a car from them and was very pleased with the entire process. I recommend them to anyone who is looking to purchase a new or used vehicle. GO SEE ANY OF THE GUYS DOWN THERE, THEY ARE ALL GREAT!!!!

FIVE STARS!!!!!

by from Gulfport, MS |

Friendly Staff, Knowledgeable Employees

by from Saucier, MS |

Called to inquire about new car purchase. was greeted with a friendly voice. Customer care seems to be top priority. Staff was very knowledgeable about there product. I learned a great deal about options and available extras I did not know were even available on a new vehicle. Very impressed with this dealerships integrity, customer service, and most importantly hospitality.

These guys are great!

by from New Orleans, LA |

This was my first time purchasing a car from a dealership and I have to say that I could not be more happy and satisfied with the entire experience. The staff was so friendly. They have a mission to have you leave with the WOW factor. Worked with Clint, Gary, and "DD" at the Ford location in Golfport, MS. I will be recommending this place to anybody I know looking for a quality reliable car. The team is honest, straight forward, and not pushy. I have many friends in the New Orleans area and will assure them the hour drive is MORE then with it to do deal this amazing team. I bought such a nice car from these guys that I doubt I'll need to buy one in quite some time. However, when that times does come, Butch Oustalet has my business!

Worst experience ever!

by from New Orleans, LA |

Worst car shopping experience ever! I saw a vehicle listed that I've been looking for. I called and set up a day to drive down (Which was an hour and a half drive). I was specifically told that I would be called if the vehicle was sold. I arrived at the dealership. Apparently they listed the car before it was ever checked out by the service department. The car failed miserably, check engine light was on, a window did't roll back up, and none of the gauges worked. Because of this, they sold it to auction and never informed me! Complete waste of 3 hours!

July 8, 2014

Johnny, we are very sorry for your negative experience. However, we simply don't put vehicles on the lot in the condition aforementioned. Every pre-owned vehicle that we get goes through a rigorous check by our service department and then gets our service departments seal of approval.

No customer service.

by from Diamondhead, MS |

We never got a call or an email in response to our inquiry. Cars.com said we would hear within 48 hours. It has been 2 weeks. Certainly gives me an idea of how bad service would be if we bought a car from them. No thanks.

July 8, 2014

We are very sorry to hear about this unfortunate event. Our service is revered as one of the best on the gulf coast and we have a very professional and friendly staff. Please allow us correct this small mistake. Thank you.

Lies, deception, horrible service

by from Gulfport ms |

The facility was clean, that's the only food thing I have to say about this place!! I called about a Lincoln and the sales manager (Marcus) told me on Thursday to fill out an online app. And I'll submit it, look at your credit, and get you approved. I heard nothing until I called them on Saturday. They said we are working on it and ill leave a message you called. Monday I call again and Marcus sets me up an appt and says I have been approved come on down and do paperwork. I get there, he gives me to another salesman, we go for a test drive and I learn its not the car I chose (same model with more miles and less amenities for the same price) . I question the salesman (as he is doing paperwok) and he said oh well I know, I just wanted to see if you like the Lincoln. I told him Marcus already did my paperwork. He said no nothing has been done they just wanted to get you in here. FROM THURS-MON nothing was done and the car was no longer on the lot!!!

July 8, 2014

We are very sorry to about these tales of woe. Fortunately, we have undergone a management change and would love to correct our wrongs. Please allow us that chance to earn back your business. Thank you and have a great day.

Finance Manager tried to add 5 points to my rate

by from Alabama |

I'm credit challenged; called and had the dealer approve me before coming in to purchase the vehicle I wanted. Long story short, dealer tried to charge 17% interest rate, said that I had to rebuild my credit. I complained and declined to purchase the vehicle. I went to another dealership and told them that which finance co had already approved me when dealing with Oustalet. This dealership called and confirmed that the actual interest rate was 12% or more, as long as my payments didn't exceed a certain percentage of my monthly income. I know 12% is still high, but its definitely not 17%! This is a common practice by finance managers in which they benefit from the extra % points charged, and its all legal. The bad part; once I complained to Oustalet about the interest rate, the sales manager became irrate and didn't even offer to try and lower the price, it was basically a take it or leave it attitude. Please arrange your own financing or go to another dealership! I saved over $90 a month in payments, financing the same amount from another dealership with the same 60 month term. The car I purchased was below nada/kelly blue book values as well so I shouldn't have any problems re-financing to a lower rate in 6 to 12 months. The sales (lady) was also in on the scam, rattling off the "you have to rebuild your credit" speech and saying it was the best offer I would get. Know your rights and understand that the finance manager is lining his pockets while taking advantage of innocent customers. Its a good thing to be informed. STAY AWAY FROM OUSTALET!