Butch Oustalet Autoplex

9274 U.S. 49, Gulfport, MS 39503

New 888-780-4978
Used 888-770-5961
Service 888-260-0955

We'll beat your best deal... REGARDLESS!!

Wonderful Service

by from Diamondhead, MS |

Great customer service. I highly recommend the service department here!

Butch Oustalet Service Department ROCKS!!!!

by from Gulport, MS |

The service department at Butch O is phenomenal. Cheri is an amazing service advisor and I can't imagine taking my car anywhere else. I know that each time I leave it there she will ensure that I get top notch service and always makes me feel comfortable. When she isn't available I am confident with all of the other advisors in the facility and would feel comfortable trusting my vehicle in the service department! :)

Excellent service center!

by from Gulfport, MS |

My car is not even a Ford or Lincoln, but they have such great customer service, I choose to service my car here! They are always so friendly & helpful, and they don't pressure you with a list of additional repairs like other service centers. Their prices are just as good as any other place around, but even if they weren't, it would be worth the extra dollars to get quality service!! I don't know anything about car repair/service, but they make me feel comfortable in knowing I'm not getting ripped off. Thanks service center!!

Great service

by from gulfport ms |

I went down to look at purchasing a car and checking on the prices. Everyone was very friendly and extremely helpful. When i decide to buy a car i will be going here.

FIVE STARS!!!!!

by from Gulfport, MS |

Purchased a car from them and was very pleased with the entire process. I recommend them to anyone who is looking to purchase a new or used vehicle. GO SEE ANY OF THE GUYS DOWN THERE, THEY ARE ALL GREAT!!!!

FIVE STARS!!!!

Friendly Staff, Knowledgeable Employees

by from Saucier, MS |

Called to inquire about new car purchase. was greeted with a friendly voice. Customer care seems to be top priority. Staff was very knowledgeable about there product. I learned a great deal about options and available extras I did not know were even available on a new vehicle. Very impressed with this dealerships integrity, customer service, and most importantly hospitality.

These guys are great!

by from New Orleans, LA |

This was my first time purchasing a car from a dealership and I have to say that I could not be more happy and satisfied with the entire experience. The staff was so friendly. They have a mission to have you leave with the WOW factor. Worked with Clint, Gary, and "DD" at the Ford location in Golfport, MS. I will be recommending this place to anybody I know looking for a quality reliable car. The team is honest, straight forward, and not pushy. I have many friends in the New Orleans area and will assure them the hour drive is MORE then with it to do deal this amazing team. I bought such a nice car from these guys that I doubt I'll need to buy one in quite some time. However, when that times does come, Butch Oustalet has my business!

Worst experience ever!

by from New Orleans, LA |

Worst car shopping experience ever! I saw a vehicle listed that I've been looking for. I called and set up a day to drive down (Which was an hour and a half drive). I was specifically told that I would be called if the vehicle was sold. I arrived at the dealership. Apparently they listed the car before it was ever checked out by the service department. The car failed miserably, check engine light was on, a window did't roll back up, and none of the gauges worked. Because of this, they sold it to auction and never informed me! Complete waste of 3 hours!

Butch Oustalet Autoplex responded to this review

July 8, 2014

Johnny, we are very sorry for your negative experience. However, we simply don't put vehicles on the lot in the condition aforementioned. Every pre-owned vehicle that we get goes through a rigorous check by our service department and then gets our service departments seal of approval.

No customer service.

by from Diamondhead, MS |

We never got a call or an email in response to our inquiry. Cars.com said we would hear within 48 hours. It has been 2 weeks. Certainly gives me an idea of how bad service would be if we bought a car from them. No thanks.

Butch Oustalet Autoplex responded to this review

July 8, 2014

We are very sorry to hear about this unfortunate event. Our service is revered as one of the best on the gulf coast and we have a very professional and friendly staff. Please allow us correct this small mistake. Thank you.