Allen Toyota Scion

Service 877-819-7963

Think Toyota, Think Allen Toyota

Allen Toyota New Car purchase

by from Biloxi,Ms |

I have to say when I felt like I would never be able to purchase a NEW car Allen toyota really proved me wrong !! I have to say Rich Beard was an EXCELLENT salesman and made my experince very personal and welcoming. Kevin in Finance is an AWESOME guy these guys at this dealership are the BEST. Rich was very patient with me and I had to bring my children with me and the dealership is very kid friendly and welcoming!! If anyone needs to purchase a vehicle I HIGHLY RECOMMEND them goin to Allen and asking for Rich Beard ! He will do the Best for you . Thanks Rich you are great ! I'm so happy I was able to find Honest, caring , concerning people that are concerned about your needs and not just Money !!

Worth a drive from Michigan 4 southern hospitality

by from East Lansing, MI |

What a great dealership and car buying experience, I live in Michigan, they're in Mississippi, they took me seriously from the moment I first contacted them, a lot of dealers might have thought I was just blowing smoke and not serious about making the drive. We drove to Florida first for a little vacation, and then I got dropped off in Mississippi on our way home. The closest Chase bank to them was in Louisiana and they had no problem letting me take a 90 minute test drive there to grab the check. They did a full complementary checkup of my other car to ensure that my girlfriend made it back to Michigan safely. Only mistake was them putting in cheap southern washer fluid that froze back here in Michigan. I don't think their service department even knew I was driving north, and you probably can't even buy -35deg winter washer fluid in Mississippi anyways. I got a great deal on the car, obviously it had to be for me to make such a long trip. Their manager gave a low-pressure sales pitch on their extended basic warranty and a wheel and tire warranty. I purchased both since I was buying an American car from them, not a reliable Toyota, and it came with 20" low profile tires that will be destroyed by Michigan potholes. I really enjoyed that southern hospitality we hear about in Michigan but rarely get to experience, they also made sure to point me to a nearby restaurant with great seafood and key lime pie for the full southern experience. Its doubtful I will ever buy a car from them again given my proximity to them, but I would never hesitate to buy a car from them again if the opportunity arose. And the 1000 mile trip home was a wonderful bonding experience with my red 2012 Buick Regal GS stick shift. And what was waiting for me in my mailbox back home? A hand written thank you note from my salesman: Perry. Dealerships around here should send their new hires down south to learn a thing or two about manners.

January 21, 2015

Chris, we are very happy to hear that you were satisfied with your recent experience at Allen Toyota Scion. We are so glad that you decided to travel all the way to Mississippi for the right car for you. It is our hope that each and every one of our customers leaves here satisfied with their vehicle as well as satisfied with the service they received and we are pleased to know we could do that for you. We hope to see you again if you are ever in the area! Thank you!

AWESOME DEALERSHIP!

by from ocean springs, ms |

This was the best expierence with buying a car that I have ever had. Gerald was an awesome salesman and went ABOVE and beyond for me with getting the car that I wanted. He was straight up and extreamly polite. I will recomend this dealership to everyone and will be back. The staff was also very warming and welcoming. So helpful. I love my 2014 toyota corolla and Allen Toyota of gulfport. :)

March 1, 2014

Thanks for the great feedback, Haley! We're glad to hear you had a great experience working with our team here at Allen Toyota and that you're loving your new Corolla. If there is anything we can help with in the future, don't hesitate to let us know! Thanks again!

only if u buy a toyota

by from gulfport ms |

For starters the loan officer was the best out of this hole messed up trip. If you are looking to buy a toyota from them then you will be fine they only take care of there own brand. My wife and I went there to trade in her car for two. it went well for her car a nice toyota Corolla. When they got to my vehicle it all went down hill from there they came out with a nissan frontier which looked like it was never touched from the day it got traded in to them dirt and just no sighn of being cleaned. the sales man told me to come check it out. he left it in first gear it is a manual. I didn't think to look so I sat half way in it with one foot on the clutch to start it and when I did it went forward straight in to an employees truck. After that it was trying to see what to do about it not to forget we have already been there for four hours with a four year old.after all the other salesman came out and looked and asked what happened and the employee that truck my truck hit which I apoligized to and said we can have our insurance take care of it .which he said don't worry about It.when we got back in side they told us not to worry about it and stuff happens not cops needed. Then said they are going through the process on the two vehicles and trying to get the price to where we are happy I never got to test drive it. It seemed like a trap since I felt like an idiot for what happened. We left with the truck with front end damage and they cleaned the old used tires that it had when it was traded in with. That night I got home and looked it up and found out it had a timing belt and the next day cranked it up to listen and there was a rattle noise coming from it. it has 120000 so figured since it looked like it wasn't touched from the day it was traded in so I took it to a nissan dealer to check the belt.1200 dollars later I have a new timing belt because it was about to go. And another 100 for a tune up . all I can say is if u are looking for a used ride u maybe ok but only if its a Toyota if its another band dont think about it they dont take care of other brand cars. I will never do business with them again and if any of my faimly or friends ask I will tell them to go some where else unless they are wanting a Toyota and even then tell them to find another Toyota dealership. Thanks for a very unpleasant experience

March 6, 2014

We understand that this was a frustrating experience for you. All of our vehicles and our customers are important to us, and we regret that you feel otherwise. We are glad you and your wife stopped in for the trade-in, as we enjoyed working with the two of you. We'd love for you to discuss this with our Customer Relations Manager, Heather Fain, via (228) 896-8220 so that we may address any additional concerns you have. Your business and feedback are important to us, and we hope to have a chance to talk about this in more detail with you.

GREAT EXPERIENCE & WILL BE BACK FOR FUTURE BUYS!!!

by from mclain,ms |

My husband and I, had a not so good experience as first time buyers with another dealership before we had our recent purchase with Allen Toyota. The other dealership seemed to not want to help us as well because we are a young just married couple, even though what credit we had established at the time was spotless they just didn't seem to want to help get us into our first car. And most of all the people who worked at the dealership just seemed rude and unhappy to help, which made the buying process very stressful for the two of us. HOWEVER our second time in purchasing a vehicle, we did some research first and asked around and found a dealership that would help us into the vehicle we wanted and be happy and helpful while doing so... and that turned out to be ALLEN TOYOTA. With the advice of some friends and family, we decided to give this dealership a shot and it turned out to be the BEST yet. Our salesman Mr. Jim Ferguson was inviting and helpful from the first step of choosing the exact car that we wanted. He gave us great advice and was caring, as was everyone else we met at the dealership. I appreciate everything that he has done for my husband and I because I knew it took some work and without the help of him we would not be where we are today and that's driving around our dream vehicle. Through out the entire process they weren't like the typical sales person they took time with us to get to know us and we all shared many laughs. During this buying process we were very comfortable they offered us things and did all they could to help us unlike before, and our next buy within the next year or so for my husband a truck WE WILL ONLY USE this dealership! And for anyone that we know, I will ALSO refer them to this dealership as well !!!

BOUGHT A USED CAR THERE WITH ENGINE PROBLEMS

by from Slidell LA. |

My son and I bought a used 2005 Pontiac Grand Prix from Allen Toyota last Saturday. Looking at the car I knew it needed tires ,shocks and probably brakes. The car ran well otherwise so we bought it and paid cash. The first morning my son started the car it ran really ruff and the check engine light came on. Took it to my mechanic and he told me that coolant was getting inside the engine. I called the dealership and talked to the salesman who sold me the car and of course he said he was sorry but I had to speak to the manager but unfortunately wasn't there but would be back Monday. I called back Monday and they said he wouldn't be back till Thursday. I spoke to another manager there who said I bought the car as is and they didn't know anything about the problem and since they didn't make any money on it, too bad. I told him someone there had to know there was a problem because it happens every time you start the car. He said too bad you own it.

Find another dealer or get it in writing

by from Biloxi, MS |

Checked out a used Honda Odyssey that was parked by the service entrance, not on the regular lot (found it on website). At start-up the check engine light was on. The test drive revealed a problem with drivability (steering was bouncing). Salesman promised that both would be fixed before were drove off with the car. Picked up car in a few days and check engine light was off, steering issue was better but still there. Check engine light kept coming back on and off, but seemed to never be on when returned to dealer. Stated they couldn't find a code saved. Finally got it in when the light was on and they got a catalytic converter error (one of three), service said to wait under warranty kicked in. Double checked warranty and it does not cover catalytic converter so took car back to dealer and after discussion agreed to fix it and give us a loaner, as it was a lengthy repair (we were told). After repair of that the light still comes on occasionally and steering issue is worse. Other than alignment and tire balance nothing was done to fix that. Took van back to dealership now 6 months later with complaint about steering and light. They finally figured out that there is at least one bad tire but said we bought it as is and because it was 6 months later they were done with it, the fact that the salesman stated the issues would be fixed meant nothing and I realize I was stupid and trusting, should have gotten it in writing. Have to call often to try in get in touch with proper person in service. Salesman stated that there were two keys when we looked at vehicle, there weren't ($170 cost for key and programming). Salesman did get proper floor mats installed, so there is one plus there. Told salesman I needed reliable vehicle for my family. I am far too trusting of mankind, people are not honest like they used to be. Shop elsewhere, try McMullan Motors in Hattiesburg or Honda of Covington (LA), as their service department is 4 1/2 stars in my book.

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Gulfport, MS |

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR POTENTIAL NEW CAR BUYERS. This dealership has a lack of customer service in my opinion. Ironically, their mission statement is the exact opposite of what they claim. "Our mission is to provide our customers with an experience that is unsurpassed." I would agree with this!!! Upon my first visit to this location, I was not confronted by a single sales person. I entered the showroom to find all the salespeople laughing, playing, and joking around not paying one bit of attention to a potential customer. All staff members were highly preoccupied with their smart phones and didn?t seem interested in selling anything. I had to go to the sales manager?s desk and demand a brochure. I would say that experience was unsurpassed....good words Scott C. Allen! Another highlight of their mission statement would be "Customers for life".....well you need to actually want to have a customer in order to have this (hint...hint...Scott C. Allen) The best part would be "Our success is determined by respectfully providing the highest quality service to every customer and associate in a timely manner." Well from my experience you did not have success in making me a customer for life. I left their dealership and bought a brand new car the next day with an actual dealership that is determined and devoted to customer service. For a company to keep saying they are going to provide customer service should realize in today?s economy its called customer loyalty. Read about it Scott C. Allen, maybe you will learn something and your employees can actually learn to interact with their limited customer base in a professional manner.

February 27, 2013

Todd we have received your message through several outlets. Our General Manager has reached out to you to discuss this matter with you. However, you seem unable to contact us. Your experience was undoubtedly not the way we conduct business, definitely a failure on our part. We apologize for the experience you have received. We know very well there is little we can do to earn your business in the future but we hope that this apology will suffice.

Great Job

by from Kiln, MS |

I recently bought a 2004 Hyundai Tiburon from Allen Toyota. I was very impressed with the deal they gave me. Our salesman, Rich Beard was awesome, friendly, and helpful to us. I give him 2 thumbs up and 5 stars for such a great job. I am extremely impressed and satisfied with how well the company worked with us. Any car that I get in the future will be purchased from this dealership and strongly recommend them to all of my friends and family.

February 29, 2012

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your thoughts. If you need anything please let us know. -Chuck Cole Internet Manager Allen Automotive

Dont deal with Rich

by from Moss Point, MS |

Well let me tell you something about Allen Toyota, dont deal with Rich. Not sure of his last name but it appeared his concern was not about me and my wife only about money. The first thing he told me was this is the rock bottom price.(price posted on autotrader) Not thats that of big concern i know how much money i have to spend. But i did find an awesome car there i wanted to purchase explained to him i wanted to do some research i would be back next week. You never jump on the first deal you come across espically on used cars. I explained to Rich i would be back by the end of next week. Asked him to call me if anyone else was interested in the vehicle i was interested in or if it sold. Naturally i expected it to go fast. Three and half days later i show up with cash money ready to sign papers just to find out the car had sold less than twenty four hours before i arrived. I was broken hearted,but it happens. After that i spoke with Nick Stefanidis could not ask for a better guy. Totally interested in my needs and wants going back tomorrow to look at a car they will have ready really hope to do business with Allen Toyota just not Rich!!!

Brand New Location; You Will Pay

by from Gulfport, MS |

Since 2008 or 9, I have purchased 3 vehicles from the Allen dealership. My most recent purchase was in 2009 from Mr. William Scott. I can echo the comments of the reviewer who praised the purchasing experience, but that is where the contact with the sales staff ends. Mr. Scott did not contacted me for more than 18 months after my purchase to determine my satisfaction. Also, when (I was) in the dealership having my vehicle serviced, he did not greet or acknowledge me. Worse, when I scheduled an appointment specifically with him to discuss a trade, he greeted me at the door and handed me off to someone else, saying that he was with another customer. I noted that my name was also on the appointment board with his name as the sales person. Also, since he said he had another customer, I observed him cavorting and having conversations with other sales personnel while I was in the dealership. In subsequent visit to this dealership, I have found that their sales personnel do not show genuine customer appreciation and a willingness to "deal". The service department is OUTSTANDING! No problem there, but I won't be going back when looking for a vehicle. Unless you are mad at your money, go to someone who is genuinely willing to deal!!