Astro Ford

10350 Auto Mall Pkwy, DIberville, MS 39540

excellent service

by from D;iberville, ms |

I came in for an oil change, and any other routine checks needed. Service was fast, complete, friendly, and to my surprise, complimentary. tytyty

February 3, 2016

We are more than glad to be of service, Pamela. It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

Great people

by from Ocean Springs, MS |

Plain and simple... Not pushy. Sold an extremely clean and sound vehicle below book value. Knowledgeable about the vehicle I was interested in. I'd buy from them again.

January 27, 2016

Thank you for your kind words, Stephen! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

Fantastic Service

by from D'Iberville, MS |

Had the Escape in For a service problem. Received polite professional service. Problem with the oil leak was diagnosed and repair work was discussed. I opted to delay the repair until later date.

January 26, 2016

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Astro Ford of Mississippi. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

Great customer service

by from Mishawaka, Indiana |

I was under a time crunch and they were very busy. Lynn took the time to make sure I was seen quickly. While the problem was not resolved while I was there, I really appreciated the timely manner and professionalism of the staff. I would highly recommend them to anyone that needs a great service department.

ASTRO Ford service

by from Perkinston, MS |

Check engine light came on. Checked in with Astro Ford and they solved the problem. They were friendly, courteous and professional. When my car needs additional maintenance I will surely return to ASTRO Ford

Financing gentleman

by from Biloxii, MS |

We purchased 2 vehicles. Mazda pickup and Ford Escape. The sales man David Gemmill was so very good and we felt his sincerity when he answered our questions. Most of all took into mind our needs and status therefore gave us the best service and matched us with the vehicles that was surely ours. He is a very important asset to Astro Ford.

January 8, 2016

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, Doreen! Our only hope is that your next visit reflects the same outstanding experience in your star rating as well! We sincerely value your business and we look forward to assisting you again in the future!

Astro Ford

by from Biloxi, MS |

An excellent experience will recommend others to your dealership.

January 8, 2016

Thanks, Lee! We're happy to help however possible. Safe travels!

Road Trip gone bad, saved!

by from Charlotte, NC |

Astro Ford was the nearest dealership, when my Ford Flex had engine trouble on the highway, 10 hours from home. The service department at Astro had me checked in, set up with a rental car, and back on the road in only an hour! It took time to get the parts from Detroit, but my repair was handled very well, and my car runs great... all under warranty!

astro ford is the best on the coast.

by from d'iberville,mississippi |

2014 ford fiesta. the service was superb and I have no complaints whatsoever. I would recommend astro ford to everyone from their sales department to their service department and everything inbetween. they are all knowledgeable about their vehicles and they are not afraid to point me to someone else who might have a better answer. they answered all my question and made sure how my vehicle was doing every step of the way.

December 6, 2015

Hi, Arnold! Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget. It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we?re glad you are satisfied. Happy motoring!

Mitch Carlisle

by from Diamondhead, ms |

Everything went well from start to finish. They had what I wanted and they gave me a great deal.

December 6, 2015

Thank you for your positive review, Mitchell. We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location. It's good to hear our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers.