Astro Ford

(2.8) 6 Reviews

10350 Auto Mall Pkwy, DIberville, MS 39540

excellent experience

by from biloxi ms |

I bought a truck from here and this was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Everyone was very nice and polite. I was very impressed and would recommend them to everyone looking for a new vehicle.

Stay Away

by from San Pablo, CA |

This dealership is the worst I've ever been to, extremely rude, unprofessional and not the kind of people you want to do business with. They tell you they can do the deal and then later, after 5k down, we're going to come get your vehicle. No late payment or anything like that.. they need more info. Stay away, all they care about is a dollar, and they hire terrible sales people.

Service department should be avoided at all costs!

by from D'Iberville |

I am actually amazed that there are positive reviews on here. I am about to get rid of my 1 year old car, because I don't think the service department cares about me at all. I wanted to do business locally, because that's important to me. They actually went out of their way to not sell me a car. I wanted to order one and two separate people were to call me back about doing that. I still haven't received this call (a year later). I bought my car through USAA's buying service. My car has had numerous problems with the electrical system and the sync systems. Their answer, EVERYTIME, is to re-load the software. I'm no computer expert, but re-loading software on defective hardware ISN'T the answer. I was alone on a dark deserted highway (I travel by myself all the time), and my blinkers, cruise control, and phone quit working. Because after 4 or 5 re-starts it started working and they can't get it to fail for them, they are doing nothing about it. My car is a top of the line Ford Fusion. It is my 7th brand new and my 8th Ford to own. I LOVE Ford products, and I believe my car can once again be great, but not as long as Astro Ford is the one servicing it. I had a Taurus before I owned the Fusion and I loved it! I just wanted to get a smaller car! Every time they work on my car I have to beg for a loaner. This week they had my car for 3 days (I had an appointment), and NEVER offered to loan me a car or get me a rental. Well... they have re-loaded the sync, so the car will work long enough for me to trade it in on another car at a local dealership... one where I am treated the way I'm supposed to be treated. Gentlemen, if this is the nearest local Ford Dealership, DO NOT purchase a vehicle for your wife here. They don't care about her or you, and she may be alone on a dark rural highway when something bad happens on her 1 year old car!

Astro Ford responded to this review

May 5, 2014

Dear Susan, I am sorry to hear about the recent problems you have had in our Service Department. While we try to satisfy every customer, every time, sometimes our processes break down and we do not meet our customers's expectations. We try to use these situations to fine-tune our processes and to re-train our employees to prevent situations like this from happening in the future. I would be happy to sit down with you at any time and discuss all of your concerns, and how we can work to improve our customer handling. Please give me a call or shoot me an email to schedule a time that is most convenient for you. Sincerely, Miles Culbertson General Manager Astro Ford milesc@astroford.com 228-275-5201 Office

Sales Tony Mattina

by from Long Beach, MS |

I bought a truck from him last month and I love it and had a great experience. I really wanted all the bells and whistles but my budget would not allow me to go that far. Tony explained to me that the Ford F150 crew cab offered plenty of options and he could add after market leather for around 1,200 dollars. that worked! He saved the day we made the deal and I am loving it. Thank You Tony. Mike Noblin

not a place to shop for cars through internet

by from biloxi, ms. |

i wanted to know more about a warranty for a used car, and e-mailed them a couple of times, but they never answered back. i didn't give them my phone number, because if you ever had to deal with a used car salesman you would understand why (and if you give them your phone number they would constantly call you). i just wanted some info before deciding to buy a car without the hassle of car salesman, but apparently, buying a car without the annoying car salesman is not yet possible through the convenience of the internet.

GREAT!

by from Biloxi, MS |

Quick and easy buying experience. Ron is a very nice and knowledgible salesperson.