Estabrook Toyota

Service 228-762-3533

1 of 1 review

Excellent customer service

by from Long beach, MS |

I was in the market for a Honda odyssey or a Toyota sienna. I found a used Toyota sienna with the dealership online with cars.com. There were no pictures posted but the price was well under other dealerships within a 500 mile radius. My initial thought, "there must be something wrong with it." I called and spoke with someone and asked that they text me some pictures. I had pictures within 15 minutes or so. I told them I was interested and the salesman even brought me the vehicle to my house to test drive! I mean talk about customer service, considering I'm about 50 minutes away from the dealership. He asked if I would like to keep it for a day or two and make sure it's what I wanted. I declined because I had already done my research for weeks and got pre-approved. The test drive was great, so I drove him back to the dealership. Since I was pre approved, I was in and out within 30 minutes. That says a lot because I brought my 3 kids too ( all under age 9)! Quick, friendly, and well priced vehicles!

(1-1 of 1 review)